Physicians and the risk of medical malpractice: The role of prior litigation in predicting the future
No abstract is available for this item.
Please report citation or reference errors to , or , if you are the registered author of the cited work, log in to your RePEc Author Service profile, click on "citations" and make appropriate adjustments.:
- Lee, Lung-Fei, 1983. "Generalized Econometric Models with Selectivity," Econometrica, Econometric Society, vol. 51(2), pages 507-12, March.
- Danzon, Patricia, 1984. "The Frequency and Severity of Medical Malpractice Claims," Journal of Law and Economics, University of Chicago Press, vol. 27(1), pages 115-48, April.
- Hughes, James W & Snyder, Edward A, 1989. "Policy Analysis of Medical Malpractice Reforms: What Can We Learn from Claims Data?," Journal of Business & Economic Statistics, American Statistical Association, vol. 7(4), pages 423-31, October.
- Hughes, James W., 1989. "The effect of medical malpractice reform laws on claim disposition," International Review of Law and Economics, Elsevier, vol. 9(1), pages 57-78, June.
- Sloan, Frank A. & Hassan, Mahmud, 1990. "Equity and accuracy in medical malpractice insurance pricing," Journal of Health Economics, Elsevier, vol. 9(3), pages 289-319, November.
- Henry S. Farber & Michelle J. White, 1991. "Medical Malpractice: An Empirical Examination of the Litigation Process," RAND Journal of Economics, The RAND Corporation, vol. 22(2), pages 199-217, Summer.
- Sloan, Frank A & Hoerger, Thomas J, 1991. " Uncertainty, Information and Resolution of Medical Malpractice Disputes," Journal of Risk and Uncertainty, Springer, vol. 4(4), pages 403-23, December.
When requesting a correction, please mention this item's handle: RePEc:eee:quaeco:v:39:y:1999:i:2:p:267-289. See general information about how to correct material in RePEc.
If references are entirely missing, you can add them using this form.