Equity, Foreign Investment and International Competitiveness in Latin America
Download full text from publisher
As the access to this document is restricted, you may want to search for a different version of it.
References listed on IDEAS
- Alesina, Alberto & Perotti, Roberto, 1996.
"Income distribution, political instability, and investment,"
European Economic Review,
Elsevier, pages 1203-1228.
- Alberto Alesina & Roberto Perotti, 1993. "Income Distribution, Political Instability, and Investment," NBER Working Papers 4486, National Bureau of Economic Research, Inc.
- Hongyi Li & Lyn Squire & Tao Zhang & Heng-fu Zou, 1999. "A Data Set on Income Distribution," CEMA Working Papers 575, China Economics and Management Academy, Central University of Finance and Economics.
- Deininger, Klaus & Squire, Lyn, 1996. "A New Data Set Measuring Income Inequality," World Bank Economic Review, World Bank Group, pages 565-591.
- Assaf Razin & Efraim Sadka & Chi-Wa Yuen, 2000.
"Do Debt Flows Crowd Out Equity Flows or the Other Way Round?,"
Annals of Economics and Finance,
Society for AEF, pages 33-47.
- Klaus Deininger & Lyn Squire, 1996. "A New Data Set Measuring Income Inequality," CEMA Working Papers 512, China Economics and Management Academy, Central University of Finance and Economics.
- Razin, A. & Sadka, E. & Yuen, C.-W., 1998. "Do Debt Flows Crowd out Equity Flows or the Other Way Round?," Papers 17-98, Tel Aviv.
- Assaf Razin & Efraim Sadka & Chi-Wa Yuen, 1998. "Do Debit Flows Crowd out Equity Flows or the other way Round?," CEMA Working Papers: Serie Documentos de Trabajo. 137, Universidad del CEMA.
- Assaf Razin & Efraim Sadka & Chi-Wa Yuen, 2000. "Do Debt Flows Crowd Out Equity Flows Or the Other Way Round?," NBER Working Papers 7736, National Bureau of Economic Research, Inc.
- Hicks, John, 2017. "A Market Theory of Money," OUP Catalogue, Oxford University Press, number 9780198796237.
- Hicks, John, 1989. "A Market Theory of Money," OUP Catalogue, Oxford University Press, number 9780198287247.
- Adolfo Figueroa, 1993. "Crisis distributiva en el Perú," Libros PUCP / PUCP Books, Fondo Editorial - Pontificia Universidad Católica del Perú, edition 1, number lde-1993-03.
- Lucas, Robert Jr., 1988. "On the mechanics of economic development," Journal of Monetary Economics, Elsevier, pages 3-42.
CitationsCitations are extracted by the CitEc Project, subscribe to its RSS feed for this item.
- Miguel D. Ramirez, 2002. "Foreign Direct Investment in Mexico during the 1990s: An Empirical Assessment," Eastern Economic Journal, Eastern Economic Association, pages 409-423.
- repec:spr:manint:v:47:y:2007:i:1:d:10.1007_s11575-007-0004-6 is not listed on IDEAS
- Janno Reiljan & Maria Hinrikus & Anneli Ivanov, 2000. "Key Issues In Defining And Analysing The Competitiveness Of A Country," University of Tartu - Faculty of Economics and Business Administration Working Paper Series 1, Faculty of Economics and Business Administration, University of Tartu (Estonia).
More about this item
StatisticsAccess and download statistics
All material on this site has been provided by the respective publishers and authors. You can help correct errors and omissions. When requesting a correction, please mention this item's handle: RePEc:eee:quaeco:v:38:y:1998:i:3:p:391-408. See general information about how to correct material in RePEc.
For technical questions regarding this item, or to correct its authors, title, abstract, bibliographic or download information, contact: (Dana Niculescu). General contact details of provider: http://www.elsevier.com/locate/inca/620167 .
If you know of missing items citing this one, you can help us creating those links by adding the relevant references in the same way as above, for each refering item. If you are a registered author of this item, you may also want to check the "citations" tab in your profile, as there may be some citations waiting for confirmation.