Specific investments and the EU enlargement
Download full text from publisher
As the access to this document is restricted, you may want to search for a different version of it.
References listed on IDEAS
- Klaus Wallner & Mike Burkart, 2000.
"Club Enlargement: Early Versus Late Admittance,"
FMG Discussion Papers
dp359, Financial Markets Group.
- Mike Burkart & Klaus Wallner, 2000. "Club Enlargement: Early Versus Late Admittance," Econometric Society World Congress 2000 Contributed Papers 0253, Econometric Society.
- Burkart, Mike & Wallner, Klaus, 2000. "Club Enlargement: Early Versus Late Admittance," CEPR Discussion Papers 2600, C.E.P.R. Discussion Papers.
- Wendy Carlin & Saul Estrin & Mark Schaffer, 2000.
"Measuring Progress in Transition and Towards EU Accession: A Comparison of Manufacturing Firms in Poland, Romania and Spain,"
Journal of Common Market Studies,
Wiley Blackwell, vol. 38(5), pages 699-728, December.
- Wendy Carlin & Saul Estrin & Mark Schaffer, 1999. "Measuring Progress in Transition and Towards EU Accession: A Comparison of Manufacturing Firms in Poland, Romania, and Spain," William Davidson Institute Working Papers Series 224, William Davidson Institute at the University of Michigan.
- Wendy Carlin & Saul Estrin & Mark E. Schaffer, 1999. "Measuring Progress in Transition and towards EU Accession. A comparison of manufacturing firms in Poland, Romania and Spain," CERT Discussion Papers 9902, Centre for Economic Reform and Transformation, Heriot Watt University.
- Ricahrd E. Baldwin & Joseph F. Francois & Richard Portes, 1997. "The costs and benefits of eastern enlargement: the impact on the EU and central Europe," Economic Policy, CEPR;CES;MSH, vol. 12(24), pages 125-176, April.
- Mária Havrilová, 1999. "Relations between the european union and the visegrad group of eastern europe: examining the barriers to integraton," Prague Economic Papers, University of Economics, Prague, vol. 1999(1).
- McLaren, John, 1997. "Size, Sunk Costs, and Judge Bowker's Objection to Free Trade," American Economic Review, American Economic Association, vol. 87(3), pages 400-420, June.
- Gérard Roland & Thierry Verdier, 1999.
"Transition and the output fall,"
The Economics of Transition,
The European Bank for Reconstruction and Development, vol. 7(1), pages 1-28, March.
- Roland, G. & Verdier, T., 1997. "Transition and the Output Fall," DELTA Working Papers 97-09, DELTA (Ecole normale supérieure).
- Roland, Gérard & Verdier, Thierry, 1997. "Transition and the Output Fall," CEPR Discussion Papers 1636, C.E.P.R. Discussion Papers.
- Gerard Roland & Thierry Verdier, 1997. "Transition and the Output Fall," William Davidson Institute Working Papers Series 37, William Davidson Institute at the University of Michigan.
- Baldwin, Richard E., 1995. "The Eastern enlargement of the European Union," European Economic Review, Elsevier, vol. 39(3-4), pages 474-481, April.
More about this item
StatisticsAccess and download statistics
All material on this site has been provided by the respective publishers and authors. You can help correct errors and omissions. When requesting a correction, please mention this item's handle: RePEc:eee:pubeco:v:87:y:2003:i:5-6:p:867-882. See general information about how to correct material in RePEc.
For technical questions regarding this item, or to correct its authors, title, abstract, bibliographic or download information, contact: (Dana Niculescu). General contact details of provider: http://www.elsevier.com/locate/inca/505578 .
If you have authored this item and are not yet registered with RePEc, we encourage you to do it here. This allows to link your profile to this item. It also allows you to accept potential citations to this item that we are uncertain about.
If you know of missing items citing this one, you can help us creating those links by adding the relevant references in the same way as above, for each refering item. If you are a registered author of this item, you may also want to check the "citations" tab in your RePEc Author Service profile, as there may be some citations waiting for confirmation.
Please note that corrections may take a couple of weeks to filter through the various RePEc services.