Withholding taxes or information exchange: the taxation of international interest flows
Download full text from publisher
As the access to this document is restricted, you may want to look for a different version below or search for a different version of it.
Other versions of this item:
- Harry Huizinga & Søren Bo Nielsen, "undated". "Withholding Taxes or Information Exchange: The Taxation of International Interest Flows," EPRU Working Paper Series 00-19, Economic Policy Research Unit (EPRU), University of Copenhagen. Department of Economics.
References listed on IDEAS
- Bacchetta, Philippe & Espinosa, Maria Paz, 1995.
"Information sharing and tax competition among governments,"
Journal of International Economics,
Elsevier, vol. 39(1-2), pages 103-121, August.
- Bacchetta, P. & Paz Espinosa, M., 1992. "Information Sharing and Tax Competition Among Governments," UFAE and IAE Working Papers 173.92, Unitat de Fonaments de l'Anàlisi Econòmica (UAB) and Institut d'Anàlisi Econòmica (CSIC).
- Philippe Bacchetta & Maria Paz Espinosa, 1993. "Information Sharing and Tax Competition Among Governments," CEPR Financial Markets Paper 0028, European Science Foundation Network in Financial Markets, c/o C.E.P.R, 77 Bastwick Street, London EC1V 3PZ..
- Julian Alworth, 1998. "Taxation and Integrated Financial Markets: The Challenges of Derivatives and Other Financial Innovations," International Tax and Public Finance, Springer;International Institute of Public Finance, vol. 5(4), pages 507-534, October.
- Philippe Bacchetta & María Espinosa, 2000. "Exchange-of-Information Clauses in International Tax Treaties," International Tax and Public Finance, Springer;International Institute of Public Finance, vol. 7(3), pages 275-293, May.
- Sijbren Cnossen, 1996. "Company Taxes in the European Union: Criteria and Options for Reform," Fiscal Studies, Institute for Fiscal Studies, vol. 17(4), pages 67-97, November.
More about this item
StatisticsAccess and download statistics
All material on this site has been provided by the respective publishers and authors. You can help correct errors and omissions. When requesting a correction, please mention this item's handle: RePEc:eee:pubeco:v:87:y:2003:i:1:p:39-72. See general information about how to correct material in RePEc.
For technical questions regarding this item, or to correct its authors, title, abstract, bibliographic or download information, contact: (Dana Niculescu). General contact details of provider: http://www.elsevier.com/locate/inca/505578 .