A mathematical programming approach to fuzzy efficiency ranking
Download full text from publisher
As the access to this document is restricted, you may want to search for a different version of it.
References listed on IDEAS
- Lee, Hong Tau, 2001. "Cpk index estimation using fuzzy numbers," European Journal of Operational Research, Elsevier, vol. 129(3), pages 683-688, March.
- R. D. Banker & A. Charnes & W. W. Cooper, 1984. "Some Models for Estimating Technical and Scale Inefficiencies in Data Envelopment Analysis," Management Science, INFORMS, vol. 30(9), pages 1078-1092, September.
- Charnes, A. & Cooper, W. W. & Rhodes, E., 1978. "Measuring the efficiency of decision making units," European Journal of Operational Research, Elsevier, vol. 2(6), pages 429-444, November.
- Chen, Liang-Hsuan & Chiou, Tai-Wei, 1999. "A fuzzy credit-rating approach for commercial loans: a Taiwan case," Omega, Elsevier, vol. 27(4), pages 407-419, August.
CitationsCitations are extracted by the CitEc Project, subscribe to its RSS feed for this item.
- Qin, Rui & Liu, Yan-Kui, 2010. "Modeling data envelopment analysis by chance method in hybrid uncertain environments," Mathematics and Computers in Simulation (MATCOM), Elsevier, vol. 80(5), pages 922-950.
- repec:cor:louvrp:-2393 is not listed on IDEAS
- Reichmann, Gerhard & Sommersguter-Reichmann, Margit, 2006. "University library benchmarking: An international comparison using DEA," International Journal of Production Economics, Elsevier, vol. 100(1), pages 131-147, March.
- Shermeh, H. Ebrahimzadeh & Najafi, S.E. & Alavidoost, M.H., 2016. "A novel fuzzy network SBM model for data envelopment analysis: A case study in Iran regional power companies," Energy, Elsevier, vol. 112(C), pages 686-697.
- repec:spr:annopr:v:248:y:2017:i:1:d:10.1007_s10479-016-2269-2 is not listed on IDEAS
- Hatami-Marbini, Adel & Emrouznejad, Ali & Tavana, Madjid, 2011.
"A taxonomy and review of the fuzzy data envelopment analysis literature: Two decades in the making,"
European Journal of Operational Research,
Elsevier, vol. 214(3), pages 457-472, November.
- HATAMI-MARBINI, Adel & EMROUZNEJAD, Ali & TAVANA, Madjid, 2011. "A taxonomy and review of the fuzzy data envelopment analysis literature: two decades in the making," CORE Discussion Papers RP 2367, Université catholique de Louvain, Center for Operations Research and Econometrics (CORE).
- Chang, Yu-Hern & Yeh, Chung-Hsing & Wang, Shih-Yi, 2007. "A survey and optimization-based evaluation of development strategies for the air cargo industry," International Journal of Production Economics, Elsevier, vol. 106(2), pages 550-562, April.
- HATAMI-MARBINI, Adel & TAVANA, Madjid & EMROUZNEJAD, Ali & SAATI, Saber, 2012. "Efficiency measurement in fuzzy additive data envelopment analysis," CORE Discussion Papers RP 2393, Université catholique de Louvain, Center for Operations Research and Econometrics (CORE).
More about this item
StatisticsAccess and download statistics
All material on this site has been provided by the respective publishers and authors. You can help correct errors and omissions. When requesting a correction, please mention this item's handle: RePEc:eee:proeco:v:86:y:2003:i:2:p:145-154. See general information about how to correct material in RePEc.
For technical questions regarding this item, or to correct its authors, title, abstract, bibliographic or download information, contact: (Dana Niculescu). General contact details of provider: http://www.elsevier.com/locate/ijpe .
If you have authored this item and are not yet registered with RePEc, we encourage you to do it here. This allows to link your profile to this item. It also allows you to accept potential citations to this item that we are uncertain about.
If you know of missing items citing this one, you can help us creating those links by adding the relevant references in the same way as above, for each refering item. If you are a registered author of this item, you may also want to check the "citations" tab in your RePEc Author Service profile, as there may be some citations waiting for confirmation.
Please note that corrections may take a couple of weeks to filter through the various RePEc services.