A comparison of managers perceptions of short-termism in Sweden and the U.S
No abstract is available for this item.
Please report citation or reference errors to , or , if you are the registered author of the cited work, log in to your RePEc Author Service profile, click on "citations" and make appropriate adjustments.:
- Miles, David, 1993.
"Testing for Short Termisn in the UK Stock Market,"
Royal Economic Society, vol. 103(421), pages 1379-96, November.
- Tyebjee, Tyzoon T., 1987. "Behavioral biases in new product forecasting," International Journal of Forecasting, Elsevier, vol. 3(3-4), pages 393-404.
- Stanley, Marjorie T & Block, Stanley B, 1984. "A Survey of Multinational Capital Budgeting," The Financial Review, Eastern Finance Association, vol. 19(1), pages 36-54, March.
- McConnell, John J. & Muscarella, Chris J., 1985. "Corporate capital expenditure decisions and the market value of the firm," Journal of Financial Economics, Elsevier, vol. 14(3), pages 399-422, September.
- Fama, Eugene F, 1991. " Efficient Capital Markets: II," Journal of Finance, American Finance Association, vol. 46(5), pages 1575-617, December.
- W. Carl Kester, 1992. "Governance, Contracting, And Investment Horizons: A Look At Japan And Germany," Journal of Applied Corporate Finance, Morgan Stanley, vol. 5(2), pages 83-98.
- Moerland, Pieter W., 1995. "Alternative disciplinary mechanisms in different corporate systems," Journal of Economic Behavior & Organization, Elsevier, vol. 26(1), pages 17-34, January.
- Skeddle, Ronald W, 1973. "Major capital decisions and technological change," Omega, Elsevier, vol. 1(5), pages 551-564, October.
When requesting a correction, please mention this item's handle: RePEc:eee:proeco:v:63:y:2000:i:3:p:243-254. See general information about how to correct material in RePEc.
If references are entirely missing, you can add them using this form.