A knowledge-based decision support system for cost estimation and pricing decisions in versatile manufacturing companies
Download full text from publisher
As the access to this document is restricted, you may want to search for a different version of it.
References listed on IDEAS
- Bazerman, Max H. & Magliozzi, Thomas & Neale, Margaret A., 1985. "Integrative bargaining in a competitive market," Organizational Behavior and Human Decision Processes, Elsevier, vol. 35(3), pages 294-313, June.
CitationsCitations are extracted by the CitEc Project, subscribe to its RSS feed for this item.
- Askarany, Davood & Yazdifar, Hassan & Askary, Saeed, 2010. "Supply chain management, activity-based costing and organisational factors," International Journal of Production Economics, Elsevier, vol. 127(2), pages 238-248, October.
- Koonce, D.A. & Gandhi, R.P. & Nambiar, A.N. & Judd, R.P., 2007. "Identifying and removing error in hierarchical cost estimates," International Journal of Production Economics, Elsevier, vol. 109(1-2), pages 41-52, September.
- Lin, Hung-Tso & Chang, Wen-Ling, 2008. "Order selection and pricing methods using flexible quantity and fuzzy approach for buyer evaluation," European Journal of Operational Research, Elsevier, vol. 187(2), pages 415-428, June.
- Askarany, Davood & Yazdifar, Hassan, 2012. "An investigation into the mixed reported adoption rates for ABC: Evidence from Australia, New Zealand and the UK," International Journal of Production Economics, Elsevier, vol. 135(1), pages 430-439.
More about this item
StatisticsAccess and download statistics
All material on this site has been provided by the respective publishers and authors. You can help correct errors and omissions. When requesting a correction, please mention this item's handle: RePEc:eee:proeco:v:53:y:1997:i:2:p:119-139. See general information about how to correct material in RePEc.
For technical questions regarding this item, or to correct its authors, title, abstract, bibliographic or download information, contact: (Dana Niculescu). General contact details of provider: http://www.elsevier.com/locate/ijpe .