Integrative bargaining in a competitive market
Download full text from publisher
As the access to this document is restricted, you may want to search for a different version of it.
CitationsCitations are extracted by the CitEc Project, subscribe to its RSS feed for this item.
- Anderson, Cameron & Shirako, Aiwa, 2007. "The Origins of Reputation: Behavior, Visibility, and Personality," Institute for Research on Labor and Employment, Working Paper Series qt6g1349fv, Institute of Industrial Relations, UC Berkeley.
- Jonathan Shalev, 2002. "Loss Aversion and Bargaining," Theory and Decision, Springer, vol. 52(3), pages 201-232, May.
- Kuhberger, Anton, 1998. "The Influence of Framing on Risky Decisions: A Meta-analysis," Organizational Behavior and Human Decision Processes, Elsevier, vol. 75(1), pages 23-55, July.
- repec:eee:iburev:v:26:y:2017:i:3:p:592-603 is not listed on IDEAS
- Kingsman, Brian G. & de Souza, Antonio Artur, 1997. "A knowledge-based decision support system for cost estimation and pricing decisions in versatile manufacturing companies," International Journal of Production Economics, Elsevier, vol. 53(2), pages 119-139, November.
- Barkaoui, Ahmed & Dragicevic, Arnaud Z., 2016.
"Nash bargaining and renegotiation with social preferences: case of the roundwood log supply contracts in the French timber market,"
Forest Policy and Economics,
Elsevier, vol. 69(C), pages 90-100.
- Ahmed Barkaoui & Arnaud Z. Dragicevic, 2016. "Nash bargaining and renegotiation with social preferences: case of the roundwood log supply contracts in the French timber market," Post-Print hal-01352691, HAL.
- Trötschel, Roman & Bündgens, Silke & Hüffmeier, Joachim & Loschelder, David D., 2013. "Promoting prevention success at the bargaining table: Regulatory focus in distributive negotiations," Journal of Economic Psychology, Elsevier, vol. 38(C), pages 26-39.
- Bereby-Meyer, Yoella & Moran, Simone & Unger-Aviram, Esther, 2004. "When performance goals deter performance: Transfer of skills in integrative negotiations," Organizational Behavior and Human Decision Processes, Elsevier, vol. 93(2), pages 142-154, March.
- Brett, Jeanne & Thompson, Leigh, 2016. "Negotiation," Organizational Behavior and Human Decision Processes, Elsevier, vol. 136(C), pages 68-79.
- Kim, Peter H., 1997. "Strategic Timing in Group Negotiations: The Implications of Forced Entry and Forced Exit for Negotiators with Unequal Power," Organizational Behavior and Human Decision Processes, Elsevier, vol. 71(3), pages 263-286, September.
- Ganzach, Yoav & Karsahi, Nili, 1995. "Message framing and buying behavior: A field experiment," Journal of Business Research, Elsevier, vol. 32(1), pages 11-17, January.
- Ghosh, Dipankar, 2000. "Complementary arrangements of organizational factors and outcomes of negotiated transfer price," Accounting, Organizations and Society, Elsevier, vol. 25(7), pages 661-682, October.
- Kray, Laura J. & Galinsky, Adam D. & Thompson, Leigh, 2002. "Reversing the Gender Gap in Negotiations: An Exploration of Stereotype Regeneration," Organizational Behavior and Human Decision Processes, Elsevier, vol. 87(2), pages 386-410, March.
- Anderson, Cameron & Thompson, Leigh L., 2004. "Affect from the top down: How powerful individuals' positive affect shapes negotiations," Organizational Behavior and Human Decision Processes, Elsevier, vol. 95(2), pages 125-139, November.
- Wang, Jingguo & Zionts, Stanley, 2008. "Negotiating wisely: Considerations based on MCDM/MAUT," European Journal of Operational Research, Elsevier, vol. 188(1), pages 191-205, July.
- Phillips, Owen R. & Nagler, Amy M. & Menkhaus, Dale J. & Huang, Shanshan & Bastian, Christopher T., 2014. "Trading partner choice and bargaining culture in negotiations," Journal of Economic Behavior & Organization, Elsevier, vol. 105(C), pages 178-190.
- Svend Otto Remøe, "undated". "Rushing to REGINN: The evolution of a semi-institutional approach," STEP Working paper series A0299, The STEP Group, Studies in technology, innovation and economic policy.
- Blount, Sally & Larrick, Richard P., 2000. "Framing the Game: Examining Frame Choice in Bargaining," Organizational Behavior and Human Decision Processes, Elsevier, vol. 81(1), pages 43-71, January.
- Burson, Katherine A. & Faro, David & Rottenstreich, Yuval, 2010. "ABCs of principal-agent interactions: Accurate predictions, biased processes, and contrasts between working and delegating," Organizational Behavior and Human Decision Processes, Elsevier, vol. 113(1), pages 1-12, September.
- repec:spr:grdene:v:19:y:2010:i:3:d:10.1007_s10726-009-9181-y is not listed on IDEAS
- Kristensen, Henrik & Garling, Tommy, 1997. "Determinants of buyers' aspiration and reservation price," Journal of Economic Psychology, Elsevier, vol. 18(5), pages 487-503, September.
- repec:spr:grdene:v:7:y:1998:i:6:d:10.1023_a:1008615011578 is not listed on IDEAS
- repec:spr:grdene:v:17:y:2008:i:1:d:10.1007_s10726-007-9086-6 is not listed on IDEAS
More about this item
StatisticsAccess and download statistics
All material on this site has been provided by the respective publishers and authors. You can help correct errors and omissions. When requesting a correction, please mention this item's handle: RePEc:eee:jobhdp:v:35:y:1985:i:3:p:294-313. See general information about how to correct material in RePEc.
For technical questions regarding this item, or to correct its authors, title, abstract, bibliographic or download information, contact: (Dana Niculescu). General contact details of provider: http://www.elsevier.com/locate/obhdp .
If you have authored this item and are not yet registered with RePEc, we encourage you to do it here. This allows to link your profile to this item. It also allows you to accept potential citations to this item that we are uncertain about.
We have no references for this item. You can help adding them by using this form .
If you know of missing items citing this one, you can help us creating those links by adding the relevant references in the same way as above, for each refering item. If you are a registered author of this item, you may also want to check the "citations" tab in your RePEc Author Service profile, as there may be some citations waiting for confirmation.
Please note that corrections may take a couple of weeks to filter through the various RePEc services.