Integrative bargaining in a competitive market
- Bazerman, Max H.
- Magliozzi, Thomas
- Neale, Margaret A.
No abstract is available for this item.
If you experience problems downloading a file, check if you have the proper application to view it first. In case of further problems read the IDEAS help page. Note that these files are not on the IDEAS site. Please be patient as the files may be large.
As the access to this document is restricted, you may want to look for a different version under "Related research" (further below) or search for a different version of it.
Volume (Year): 35 (1985)
Issue (Month): 3 (June)
|Contact details of provider:|| Web page: http://www.elsevier.com/locate/obhdp|
- Anderson, Cameron & Shirako, Aiwa, 2007. "The Origins of Reputation: Behavior, Visibility, and Personality," Institute for Research on Labor and Employment, Working Paper Series qt6g1349fv, Institute of Industrial Relations, UC Berkeley.
- Jonathan Shalev, 2002.
"Loss Aversion and Bargaining,"
Theory and Decision,
Springer, vol. 52(3), pages 201-232, May.
- Jonathan Shalev, 1996. "Loss Aversion and Bargaining," Game Theory and Information 9606001, EconWPA, revised 18 Mar 1997.
- SHALEV, Jonathan, 1997. "Loss aversion and bargaining," CORE Discussion Papers 1997006, Université catholique de Louvain, Center for Operations Research and Econometrics (CORE).
- Kuhberger, Anton, 1998. "The Influence of Framing on Risky Decisions: A Meta-analysis," Organizational Behavior and Human Decision Processes, Elsevier, vol. 75(1), pages 23-55, July.
- Kingsman, Brian G. & de Souza, Antonio Artur, 1997. "A knowledge-based decision support system for cost estimation and pricing decisions in versatile manufacturing companies," International Journal of Production Economics, Elsevier, vol. 53(2), pages 119-139, November.
- Barkaoui, Ahmed & Dragicevic, Arnaud Z., 2016. "Nash bargaining and renegotiation with social preferences: case of the roundwood log supply contracts in the French timber market," Forest Policy and Economics, Elsevier, vol. 69(C), pages 90-100.
- Ahmed Barkaoui & Arnaud Z. Dragicevic, 2016. "Nash bargaining and renegotiation with social preferences: case of the roundwood log supply contracts in the French timber market," Post-Print hal-01352691, HAL.
- Trötschel, Roman & Bündgens, Silke & Hüffmeier, Joachim & Loschelder, David D., 2013. "Promoting prevention success at the bargaining table: Regulatory focus in distributive negotiations," Journal of Economic Psychology, Elsevier, vol. 38(C), pages 26-39.
- Bereby-Meyer, Yoella & Moran, Simone & Unger-Aviram, Esther, 2004. "When performance goals deter performance: Transfer of skills in integrative negotiations," Organizational Behavior and Human Decision Processes, Elsevier, vol. 93(2), pages 142-154, March.
- Brett, Jeanne & Thompson, Leigh, 2016. "Negotiation," Organizational Behavior and Human Decision Processes, Elsevier, vol. 136(C), pages 68-79.
- Kim, Peter H., 1997. "Strategic Timing in Group Negotiations: The Implications of Forced Entry and Forced Exit for Negotiators with Unequal Power," Organizational Behavior and Human Decision Processes, Elsevier, vol. 71(3), pages 263-286, September.
- Ganzach, Yoav & Karsahi, Nili, 1995. "Message framing and buying behavior: A field experiment," Journal of Business Research, Elsevier, vol. 32(1), pages 11-17, January.
- Ghosh, Dipankar, 2000. "Complementary arrangements of organizational factors and outcomes of negotiated transfer price," Accounting, Organizations and Society, Elsevier, vol. 25(7), pages 661-682, October.
- Kray, Laura J. & Galinsky, Adam D. & Thompson, Leigh, 2002. "Reversing the Gender Gap in Negotiations: An Exploration of Stereotype Regeneration," Organizational Behavior and Human Decision Processes, Elsevier, vol. 87(2), pages 386-410, March.
- Anderson, Cameron & Thompson, Leigh L., 2004. "Affect from the top down: How powerful individuals' positive affect shapes negotiations," Organizational Behavior and Human Decision Processes, Elsevier, vol. 95(2), pages 125-139, November.
- Wang, Jingguo & Zionts, Stanley, 2008. "Negotiating wisely: Considerations based on MCDM/MAUT," European Journal of Operational Research, Elsevier, vol. 188(1), pages 191-205, July.
- Phillips, Owen R. & Nagler, Amy M. & Menkhaus, Dale J. & Huang, Shanshan & Bastian, Christopher T., 2014. "Trading partner choice and bargaining culture in negotiations," Journal of Economic Behavior & Organization, Elsevier, vol. 105(C), pages 178-190.
- Svend Otto Remøe, "undated". "Rushing to REGINN: The evolution of a semi-institutional approach," STEP Working paper series A0299, The STEP Group, Studies in technology, innovation and economic policy.
- Blount, Sally & Larrick, Richard P., 2000. "Framing the Game: Examining Frame Choice in Bargaining," Organizational Behavior and Human Decision Processes, Elsevier, vol. 81(1), pages 43-71, January.
- Burson, Katherine A. & Faro, David & Rottenstreich, Yuval, 2010. "ABCs of principal-agent interactions: Accurate predictions, biased processes, and contrasts between working and delegating," Organizational Behavior and Human Decision Processes, Elsevier, vol. 113(1), pages 1-12, September.
- Kristensen, Henrik & Garling, Tommy, 1997. "Determinants of buyers' aspiration and reservation price," Journal of Economic Psychology, Elsevier, vol. 18(5), pages 487-503, September.
When requesting a correction, please mention this item's handle: RePEc:eee:jobhdp:v:35:y:1985:i:3:p:294-313. See general information about how to correct material in RePEc.
For technical questions regarding this item, or to correct its authors, title, abstract, bibliographic or download information, contact: (Dana Niculescu)
If you have authored this item and are not yet registered with RePEc, we encourage you to do it here. This allows to link your profile to this item. It also allows you to accept potential citations to this item that we are uncertain about.
If references are entirely missing, you can add them using this form.
If the full references list an item that is present in RePEc, but the system did not link to it, you can help with this form.
If you know of missing items citing this one, you can help us creating those links by adding the relevant references in the same way as above, for each refering item. If you are a registered author of this item, you may also want to check the "citations" tab in your profile, as there may be some citations waiting for confirmation.
Please note that corrections may take a couple of weeks to filter through the various RePEc services.
Follow series, journals, authors & more
New papers by email
Subscribe to new additions to RePEc
Public profiles for Economics researchers
Various rankings of research in Economics & related fields
Who was a student of whom, using RePEc
Curated articles & papers on various economics topics
Upload your paper to be listed on RePEc and IDEAS
Blog aggregator for economics research
Cases of plagiarism in Economics
Job Market Papers
RePEc working paper series dedicated to the job market
Pretend you are at the helm of an economics department
Services from the StL Fed
Data, research, apps & more from the St. Louis Fed