Barriers analysis for green supply chain management implementation in Indian industries using analytic hierarchy process
Download full text from publisher
As the access to this document is restricted, you may want to search for a different version of it.
References listed on IDEAS
- Kannan, G. & Sasi Kumar, P., 2009. "Developing the reverse logistics network--A comment and suggestions on minimizing the reverse logistics cost," Omega, Elsevier, vol. 37(3), pages 741-741, June.
- Thomas L. Saaty, 1986. "Axiomatic Foundation of the Analytic Hierarchy Process," Management Science, INFORMS, vol. 32(7), pages 841-855, July.
- Sarkis, Joseph & Zhu, Qinghua & Lai, Kee-hung, 2011. "An organizational theoretic review of green supply chain management literature," International Journal of Production Economics, Elsevier, vol. 130(1), pages 1-15, March.
- Yu-Shan Chen & Shyh-Bao Lai & Chao-Tung Wen, 2006. "The Influence of Green Innovation Performance on Corporate Advantage in Taiwan," Journal of Business Ethics, Springer, vol. 67(4), pages 331-339, September.
- Yoram Wind & Thomas L. Saaty, 1980. "Marketing Applications of the Analytic Hierarchy Process," Management Science, INFORMS, vol. 26(7), pages 641-658, July.
CitationsCitations are extracted by the CitEc Project, subscribe to its RSS feed for this item.
- Kusi-Sarpong, Simonov & Sarkis, Joseph & Wang, Xuping, 2016. "Assessing green supply chain practices in the Ghanaian mining industry: A framework and evaluation," International Journal of Production Economics, Elsevier, vol. 181(PB), pages 325-341.
- Tan, R.R. & Aviso, K.B. & Cayamanda, C.D. & Chiu, A.S.F. & Promentilla, M.A.B. & Ubando, A.T. & Yu, K.D.S., 2016. "A fuzzy linear programming enterprise input–output model for optimal crisis operations in industrial complexes," International Journal of Production Economics, Elsevier, vol. 181(PB), pages 410-418.
- Jayaram, Jayanth & Avittathur, Balram, 2015. "Green supply chains: A perspective from an emerging economy," International Journal of Production Economics, Elsevier, vol. 164(C), pages 234-244.
- Luthra, Sunil & Garg, Dixit & Haleem, Abid, 2015. "An analysis of interactions among critical success factors to implement green supply chain management towards sustainability: An Indian perspective," Resources Policy, Elsevier, vol. 46(P1), pages 37-50.
- Alexander Koutamanis & Boukje Van Reijn & Ellen Van Bueren, 2017. "Anticipating urban mining," ERES eres2017_70, European Real Estate Society (ERES).
- Luthra, Sunil & Kumar, Sanjay & Garg, Dixit & Haleem, Abid, 2015. "Barriers to renewable/sustainable energy technologies adoption: Indian perspective," Renewable and Sustainable Energy Reviews, Elsevier, vol. 41(C), pages 762-776.
- Bouzon, Marina & Govindan, Kannan & Rodriguez, Carlos Manuel Taboada, 2015. "Reducing the extraction of minerals: Reverse logistics in the machinery manufacturing industry sector in Brazil using ISM approach," Resources Policy, Elsevier, vol. 46(P1), pages 27-36.
- Luthra, Sunil & Mangla, Sachin Kumar & Xu, Lei & Diabat, Ali, 2016. "Using AHP to evaluate barriers in adopting sustainable consumption and production initiatives in a supply chain," International Journal of Production Economics, Elsevier, vol. 181(PB), pages 342-349.
- A. Noorul Haq & Varma Boddu, 2017. "Analysis of enablers for the implementation of leagile supply chain management using an integrated fuzzy QFD approach," Journal of Intelligent Manufacturing, Springer, vol. 28(1), pages 1-12, January.
- Sivakumar, R. & Kannan, Devika & Murugesan, P., 2015. "Green vendor evaluation and selection using AHP and Taguchi loss functions in production outsourcing in mining industry," Resources Policy, Elsevier, vol. 46(P1), pages 64-75.
- repec:eee:jbrese:v:82:y:2018:i:c:p:230-245 is not listed on IDEAS
- Chithambaranathan, P. & Subramanian, Nachiappan & Gunasekaran, Angappa & Palaniappan, PL.K., 2015. "Service supply chain environmental performance evaluation using grey based hybrid MCDM approach," International Journal of Production Economics, Elsevier, vol. 166(C), pages 163-176.
- Mirza Abdullah & Suhaiza Zailani & Mohammad Iranmanesh & K. Jayaraman, 2016. "Barriers to green innovation initiatives among manufacturers: the Malaysian case," Review of Managerial Science, Springer, vol. 10(4), pages 683-709, October.
- Esfahbodi, Ali & Zhang, Yufeng & Watson, Glyn, 2016. "Sustainable supply chain management in emerging economies: Trade-offs between environmental and cost performance," International Journal of Production Economics, Elsevier, vol. 181(PB), pages 350-366.
- Luthra, Sunil & Mangla, Sachin Kumar & Kharb, Ravinder K., 2015. "Sustainable assessment in energy planning and management in Indian perspective," Renewable and Sustainable Energy Reviews, Elsevier, vol. 47(C), pages 58-73.
- repec:spr:gjofsm:v:18:y:2017:i:3:d:10.1007_s40171-017-0157-5 is not listed on IDEAS
- Wu, Kuo-Jui & Liao, Ching-Jong & Tseng, Ming-Lang & Chiu, Anthony S.F., 2015. "Exploring decisive factors in green supply chain practices under uncertainty," International Journal of Production Economics, Elsevier, vol. 159(C), pages 147-157.
More about this item
KeywordsGreen SCM implementation; Barrier analysis; Procurement effectiveness; Analytic hierarchy process;
StatisticsAccess and download statistics
All material on this site has been provided by the respective publishers and authors. You can help correct errors and omissions. When requesting a correction, please mention this item's handle: RePEc:eee:proeco:v:147:y:2014:i:pb:p:555-568. See general information about how to correct material in RePEc.
For technical questions regarding this item, or to correct its authors, title, abstract, bibliographic or download information, contact: (Dana Niculescu). General contact details of provider: http://www.elsevier.com/locate/ijpe .
If you have authored this item and are not yet registered with RePEc, we encourage you to do it here. This allows to link your profile to this item. It also allows you to accept potential citations to this item that we are uncertain about.
If you know of missing items citing this one, you can help us creating those links by adding the relevant references in the same way as above, for each refering item. If you are a registered author of this item, you may also want to check the "citations" tab in your RePEc Author Service profile, as there may be some citations waiting for confirmation.
Please note that corrections may take a couple of weeks to filter through the various RePEc services.