The effect of individual, network, and collaborative competencies on the supply chain management system
Download full text from publisher
As the access to this document is restricted, you may want to search for a different version of it.
References listed on IDEAS
- Humphreys, P. K. & Li, W. L. & Chan, L. Y., 2004. "The impact of supplier development on buyer-supplier performance," Omega, Elsevier, vol. 32(2), pages 131-143, April.
- Ding, Huiping & Guo, Baochun & Liu, Zhishuo, 2011. "Information sharing and profit allotment based on supply chain cooperation," International Journal of Production Economics, Elsevier, vol. 133(1), pages 70-79, September.
- Fairholm, Matthew R & Card, Michael, 2009. "Perspectives of strategic thinking: From controlling chaos to embracing it," Journal of Management & Organization, Cambridge University Press, vol. 15(01), pages 17-30, March.
- Prajogo, Daniel & Olhager, Jan, 2012. "Supply chain integration and performance: The effects of long-term relationships, information technology and sharing, and logistics integration," International Journal of Production Economics, Elsevier, vol. 135(1), pages 514-522.
- Lettice, Fiona & Wyatt, Clare & Evans, Stephen, 2010. "Buyer-supplier partnerships during product design and development in the global automotive sector: Who invests, in what and when?," International Journal of Production Economics, Elsevier, vol. 127(2), pages 309-319, October.
- Bruce Kogut & Udo Zander, 1993. "Knowledge of the Firm and the Evolutionary Theory of the Multinational Corporation," Journal of International Business Studies, Palgrave Macmillan;Academy of International Business, vol. 24(4), pages 625-645, December.
- John Boudreau & Wallace Hopp & John O. McClain & L. Joseph Thomas, 2003. "On the Interface Between Operations and Human Resources Management," Manufacturing & Service Operations Management, INFORMS, vol. 5(3), pages 179-202, September.
- Vachon, Stephan & Klassen, Robert D., 2008. "Environmental management and manufacturing performance: The role of collaboration in the supply chain," International Journal of Production Economics, Elsevier, vol. 111(2), pages 299-315, February.
- Chow, Wing S. & Madu, Christian N. & Kuei, Chu-Hua & Lu, Min H. & Lin, Chinho & Tseng, Hojung, 2008. "Supply chain management in the US and Taiwan: An empirical study," Omega, Elsevier, vol. 36(5), pages 665-679, October.
- Gunasekaran, A., 1999. "Agile manufacturing: A framework for research and development," International Journal of Production Economics, Elsevier, vol. 62(1-2), pages 87-105, May.
- Li, Suhong & Ragu-Nathan, Bhanu & Ragu-Nathan, T.S. & Subba Rao, S., 2006. "The impact of supply chain management practices on competitive advantage and organizational performance," Omega, Elsevier, vol. 34(2), pages 107-124, April.
- Lee, Khai S & Lim, Guan H & Tan, Soo J, 1999. "Dealing with Resource Disadvantage: Generic Strategies for SMEs," Small Business Economics, Springer, vol. 12(4), pages 299-311, June.
- Lai, Kee-hung & Ngai, E. W. T. & Cheng, T. C. E., 2002. "Measures for evaluating supply chain performance in transport logistics," Transportation Research Part E: Logistics and Transportation Review, Elsevier, vol. 38(6), pages 439-456, November.
CitationsCitations are extracted by the CitEc Project, subscribe to its RSS feed for this item.
- Green, Kenneth W. & Inman, R.Anthony & Birou, Laura M. & Whitten, Dwayne, 2014. "Total JIT (T-JIT) and its impact on supply chain competency and organizational performance," International Journal of Production Economics, Elsevier, vol. 147(PA), pages 125-135.
- Reiner, Gerald & Gold, Stefan & Hahn, Rüdiger, 2015. "Wealth and health at the Base of the Pyramid: Modelling trade-offs and complementarities for fast moving dairy product case," International Journal of Production Economics, Elsevier, vol. 170(PB), pages 413-421.
- repec:spr:joinma:v:28:y:2017:i:8:d:10.1007_s10845-015-1085-x is not listed on IDEAS
- Wafa Ben Yahia & Omar Ayadi & Faouzi Masmoudi, 0. "A fuzzy-based negotiation approach for collaborative planning in manufacturing supply chains," Journal of Intelligent Manufacturing, Springer, vol. 0, pages 1-20.
- Ojha, Divesh & Shockley, Jeff & Acharya, Chandan, 2016. "Supply chain organizational infrastructure for promoting entrepreneurial emphasis and innovativeness: The role of trust and learning," International Journal of Production Economics, Elsevier, vol. 179(C), pages 212-227.
More about this item
KeywordsSupply chain management; Organizational competencies; Collaborative awareness;
StatisticsAccess and download statistics
All material on this site has been provided by the respective publishers and authors. You can help correct errors and omissions. When requesting a correction, please mention this item's handle: RePEc:eee:proeco:v:140:y:2012:i:2:p:888-899. See general information about how to correct material in RePEc.
For technical questions regarding this item, or to correct its authors, title, abstract, bibliographic or download information, contact: (Dana Niculescu). General contact details of provider: http://www.elsevier.com/locate/ijpe .
If you have authored this item and are not yet registered with RePEc, we encourage you to do it here. This allows to link your profile to this item. It also allows you to accept potential citations to this item that we are uncertain about.
If you know of missing items citing this one, you can help us creating those links by adding the relevant references in the same way as above, for each refering item. If you are a registered author of this item, you may also want to check the "citations" tab in your RePEc Author Service profile, as there may be some citations waiting for confirmation.
Please note that corrections may take a couple of weeks to filter through the various RePEc services.