Agile manufacturing: A framework for research and development
Download full text from publisher
As the access to this document is restricted, you may want to search for a different version of it.
CitationsCitations are extracted by the CitEc Project, subscribe to its RSS feed for this item.
- Vaagen, Hajnalka & Wallace, Stein W., 2008. "Product variety arising from hedging in the fashion supply chains," International Journal of Production Economics, Elsevier, vol. 114(2), pages 431-455, August.
- Dobrin Carmen & Cioca Marius, 2014. "Management Of Agility Process For Surviving In The Competitive Business Environment," Balkan Region Conference on Engineering and Business Education, De Gruyter Open, vol. 1(1), pages 497-500, August.
- repec:wsi:ijitmx:v:14:y:2017:i:03:n:s0219877017500134 is not listed on IDEAS
- Barnes, Jane & Liao, Ying, 2012. "The effect of individual, network, and collaborative competencies on the supply chain management system," International Journal of Production Economics, Elsevier, vol. 140(2), pages 888-899.
- Purvis, Laura & Gosling, Jonathan & Naim, Mohamed M., 2014. "The development of a lean, agile and leagile supply network taxonomy based on differing types of flexibility," International Journal of Production Economics, Elsevier, vol. 151(C), pages 100-111.
- Yui-Yip Lau & Adolf Ky Ng & David Guerrero, 2014. "Becoming a major hub in the distribution of wine: Hong Kong as a gate to Asian markets," Post-Print hal-01069882, HAL.
- Hossein Safari & Samira Maghsoudi & Tahereh Keshavarzi & Amirhesam Behrooz, 2013. "A Conceptual Model for Agility Strategy and Work Organization by Structural Equation Modeling: A Case Study in the Iranian Textile Industry," Business and Economic Research, Macrothink Institute, vol. 3(1), pages 369-387, June.
- Zhang, David Z., 2011. "Towards theory building in agile manufacturing strategies--Case studies of an agility taxonomy," International Journal of Production Economics, Elsevier, vol. 131(1), pages 303-312, May.
- repec:pal:jorsoc:v:60:y:2009:i:8:d:10.1057_jors.2008.157 is not listed on IDEAS
- Bottani, Eleonora, 2009. "A fuzzy QFD approach to achieve agility," International Journal of Production Economics, Elsevier, vol. 119(2), pages 380-391, June.
- Mendes, Paulo & Leal, José Eugênio & Thomé, Antônio Márcio Tavares, 2016. "A maturity model for demand-driven supply chains in the consumer product goods industry," International Journal of Production Economics, Elsevier, vol. 179(C), pages 153-165.
- repec:spr:annopr:v:244:y:2016:i:2:d:10.1007_s10479-014-1544-3 is not listed on IDEAS
- Dai, Hongyan & Ge, Ling & Zhou, Weihua, 2015. "A design method for supply chain traceability systems with aligned interests," International Journal of Production Economics, Elsevier, vol. 170(PA), pages 14-24.
- Bottani, Eleonora, 2010. "Profile and enablers of agile companies: An empirical investigation," International Journal of Production Economics, Elsevier, vol. 125(2), pages 251-261, June.
- Liu, Min-Ling & Liu, Na-Ting & Ding, Cherng G. & Lin, Chieh-Peng, 2015. "Exploring team performance in high-tech industries: Future trends of building up teamwork," Technological Forecasting and Social Change, Elsevier, vol. 91(C), pages 295-310.
- Higgins, Andrew & Thorburn, Peter & Archer, Ainsley & Jakku, Emma, 2007. "Opportunities for value chain research in sugar industries," Agricultural Systems, Elsevier, vol. 94(3), pages 611-621, June.
- Ganguly, Anirban & Nilchiani, Roshanak & Farr, John V., 2009. "Evaluating agility in corporate enterprises," International Journal of Production Economics, Elsevier, vol. 118(2), pages 410-423, April.
- Ling-Zhong Lin & Tsuen-Ho Hsu, 2008. "The Qualitative and Quantitative Models for Performance Measurement Systems: The Agile Service Development," Quality & Quantity: International Journal of Methodology, Springer, vol. 42(4), pages 445-476, August.
- Gosling, Jonathan & Naim, Mohamed M., 2009. "Engineer-to-order supply chain management: A literature review and research agenda," International Journal of Production Economics, Elsevier, vol. 122(2), pages 741-754, December.
- Gosling, J. & Purvis, L. & Naim, M.M., 2010. "Supply chain flexibility as a determinant of supplier selection," International Journal of Production Economics, Elsevier, vol. 128(1), pages 11-21, November.
- Mahmoudi Meimand, M & Mollaei, E., 2014. "The Effect of Business Process Re-Engineering Factors on Organizational Agility Using Path Analysis: Case Study of Ports & Maritime Organization in Iran," Asian Economic and Financial Review, Asian Economic and Social Society, vol. 4(12), pages 1849-1864, December.
- Dowlatshahi, Shad & Cao, Qing, 2006. "The relationships among virtual enterprise, information technology, and business performance in agile manufacturing: An industry perspective," European Journal of Operational Research, Elsevier, vol. 174(2), pages 835-860, October.
- Gunasekaran, Angappa & Lai, Kee-hung & Edwin Cheng, T.C., 2008. "Responsive supply chain: A competitive strategy in a networked economy," Omega, Elsevier, vol. 36(4), pages 549-564, August.
More about this item
StatisticsAccess and download statistics
All material on this site has been provided by the respective publishers and authors. You can help correct errors and omissions. When requesting a correction, please mention this item's handle: RePEc:eee:proeco:v:62:y:1999:i:1-2:p:87-105. See general information about how to correct material in RePEc.
For technical questions regarding this item, or to correct its authors, title, abstract, bibliographic or download information, contact: (Dana Niculescu). General contact details of provider: http://www.elsevier.com/locate/ijpe .
If you have authored this item and are not yet registered with RePEc, we encourage you to do it here. This allows to link your profile to this item. It also allows you to accept potential citations to this item that we are uncertain about.
We have no references for this item. You can help adding them by using this form .
If you know of missing items citing this one, you can help us creating those links by adding the relevant references in the same way as above, for each refering item. If you are a registered author of this item, you may also want to check the "citations" tab in your RePEc Author Service profile, as there may be some citations waiting for confirmation.
Please note that corrections may take a couple of weeks to filter through the various RePEc services.