Using value analysis to support knowledge transfer in the multi-project setting
Download full text from publisher
As the access to this document is restricted, you may want to search for a different version of it.
References listed on IDEAS
- Prencipe, Andrea & Tell, Fredrik, 2001. "Inter-project learning: processes and outcomes of knowledge codification in project-based firms," Research Policy, Elsevier, vol. 30(9), pages 1373-1394, December.
- Cusumano, Michael A. & Nobeoka, Kentaro, 1992. "Strategy, structure and performance in product development: Observations from the auto industry," Research Policy, Elsevier, vol. 21(3), pages 265-293, June.
- Cho, Kyu-Kab & Sun, Jung-Guy & Oh, Jung-Soo, 1999. "An automated welding operation planning system for block assembly in shipbuilding," International Journal of Production Economics, Elsevier, vol. 60(1), pages 203-209, April.
- Ibusuki, Ugo & Kaminski, Paulo Carlos, 2007. "Product development process with focus on value engineering and target-costing: A case study in an automotive company," International Journal of Production Economics, Elsevier, vol. 105(2), pages 459-474, February.
- Agndal, Henrik & Nilsson, Ulf, 2008. "Supply chain decision-making supported by an open books policy," International Journal of Production Economics, Elsevier, vol. 116(1), pages 154-167, November.
- Raymond van Wijk & Justin J. P. Jansen & Marjorie A. Lyles, 2008. "Inter- and Intra-Organizational Knowledge Transfer: A Meta-Analytic Review and Assessment of its Antecedents and Consequences," Journal of Management Studies, Wiley Blackwell, vol. 45(4), pages 830-853, June.
- De Maio, Adriano & Verganti, Roberto & Corso, Mariano, 1994. "A multi-project management framework for new product development," European Journal of Operational Research, Elsevier, vol. 78(2), pages 178-191, October.
- Lamming, Richard & Caldwell, Nigel & Phillips, Wendy & Harrison, Deborah, 2005. "Sharing Sensitive Information in Supply Relationships:: The Flaws in One-way Open-book Negotiation and the Need for Transparency," European Management Journal, Elsevier, vol. 23(5), pages 554-563, October.
- Schmidberger, Stephan & Bals, Lydia & Hartmann, Evi & Jahns, Christopher, 2009. "Ground handling services at European hub airports: Development of a performance measurement system for benchmarking," International Journal of Production Economics, Elsevier, vol. 117(1), pages 104-116, January.
- Argote, Linda & Ingram, Paul & Levine, John M. & Moreland, Richard L., 2000. "Knowledge Transfer in Organizations: Learning from the Experience of Others," Organizational Behavior and Human Decision Processes, Elsevier, vol. 82(1), pages 1-8, May.
- Irani, Zahir & Sharif, Amir M. & Love, Peter E.D., 2009. "Mapping knowledge management and organizational learning in support of organizational memory," International Journal of Production Economics, Elsevier, vol. 122(1), pages 200-215, November.
CitationsCitations are extracted by the CitEc Project, subscribe to its RSS feed for this item.
- Romano, Pietro & Formentini, Marco, 2012. "Designing and implementing open book accounting in buyer–supplier dyads: A framework for supplier selection and motivation," International Journal of Production Economics, Elsevier, vol. 137(1), pages 68-83.
- Bucher, R. & Jeffrey, H. & Bryden, I.G. & Harrison, G.P., 2016. "Creation of investor confidence: The top-level drivers for reaching maturity in marine energy," Renewable Energy, Elsevier, vol. 88(C), pages 120-129.
More about this item
KeywordsValue analysis Knowledge transfer Multi-project management Action research Decision support;
StatisticsAccess and download statistics
All material on this site has been provided by the respective publishers and authors. You can help correct errors and omissions. When requesting a correction, please mention this item's handle: RePEc:eee:proeco:v:131:y:2011:i:2:p:545-560. See general information about how to correct material in RePEc.
For technical questions regarding this item, or to correct its authors, title, abstract, bibliographic or download information, contact: (Dana Niculescu). General contact details of provider: http://www.elsevier.com/locate/ijpe .
If you have authored this item and are not yet registered with RePEc, we encourage you to do it here. This allows to link your profile to this item. It also allows you to accept potential citations to this item that we are uncertain about.
If you know of missing items citing this one, you can help us creating those links by adding the relevant references in the same way as above, for each refering item. If you are a registered author of this item, you may also want to check the "citations" tab in your RePEc Author Service profile, as there may be some citations waiting for confirmation.
Please note that corrections may take a couple of weeks to filter through the various RePEc services.