A new fuzzy multi-objective higher order moment portfolio selection model for diversified portfolios
Download full text from publisher
As the access to this document is restricted, you may want to search for a different version of it.
References listed on IDEAS
- Boudt, Kris & Lu, Wanbo & Peeters, Benedict, 2015. "Higher order comoments of multifactor models and asset allocation," Finance Research Letters, Elsevier, vol. 13(C), pages 225-233.
- Sadefo Kamdem, Jules & Tassak Deffo, Christian & Fono, Louis Aimé, 2012.
"Moments and semi-moments for fuzzy portfolio selection,"
Insurance: Mathematics and Economics,
Elsevier, vol. 51(3), pages 517-530.
- Louis Aimé Fono & Jules Sadefo Kamdem & Christian Tassak, 2011. "Moments and Semi-Moments for fuzzy portfolios selection," Working Papers hal-00567012, HAL.
- repec:eee:apmaco:v:256:y:2015:i:c:p:505-513 is not listed on IDEAS
- Alexios Ghalanos & Eduardo Rossi & Giovanni Urga, 2015.
"Independent Factor Autoregressive Conditional Density Model,"
Taylor & Francis Journals, vol. 34(5), pages 594-616, May.
- Alexios Ghalanos & Eduardo Rossi & Giovanni Urga, 2012. "Independent Factor Autoregressive Conditional Density Model," DEM Working Papers Series 021, University of Pavia, Department of Economics and Management.
- Cai Dai & Yuping Wang & Wei Yue, 2015. "A new orthogonal evolutionary algorithm based on decomposition for multi-objective optimization," Journal of the Operational Research Society, Palgrave Macmillan;The OR Society, vol. 66(10), pages 1686-1698, October.
- Yu, Jing-Rung & Lee, Wen-Yi, 2011. "Portfolio rebalancing model using multiple criteria," European Journal of Operational Research, Elsevier, vol. 209(2), pages 166-175, March.
- Harry Markowitz, 1952. "Portfolio Selection," Journal of Finance, American Finance Association, vol. 7(1), pages 77-91, March.
- Woodside-Oriakhi, M. & Lucas, C. & Beasley, J.E., 2013. "Portfolio rebalancing with an investment horizon and transaction costs," Omega, Elsevier, vol. 41(2), pages 406-420.
- Jacques Pezier & Anthony White, 2006. "The Relative Merits of Investable Hedge Fund Indices and of Funds of Hedge Funds in Optimal Passive Portfolios," ICMA Centre Discussion Papers in Finance icma-dp2006-10, Henley Business School, Reading University.
- Li, Xiang & Qin, Zhongfeng & Kar, Samarjit, 2010. "Mean-variance-skewness model for portfolio selection with fuzzy returns," European Journal of Operational Research, Elsevier, vol. 202(1), pages 239-247, April.
- Chen, Zhiping & Wang, Yi, 2008. "Two-sided coherent risk measures and their application in realistic portfolio optimization," Journal of Banking & Finance, Elsevier, vol. 32(12), pages 2667-2673, December.
- Anil Bera & Sung Park, 2008. "Optimal Portfolio Diversification Using the Maximum Entropy Principle," Econometric Reviews, Taylor & Francis Journals, vol. 27(4-6), pages 484-512.
- Najafi, Amir Abbas & Pourahmadi, Zahra, 2016. "An efficient heuristic method for dynamic portfolio selection problem under transaction costs and uncertain conditions," Physica A: Statistical Mechanics and its Applications, Elsevier, vol. 448(C), pages 154-162.
- Liu, Cong & Zheng, Harry, 2016. "Asymptotic analysis for target asset portfolio allocation with small transaction costs," Insurance: Mathematics and Economics, Elsevier, vol. 66(C), pages 59-68.
- Adcock, C.J., 2014. "Mean–variance–skewness efficient surfaces, Stein’s lemma and the multivariate extended skew-Student distribution," European Journal of Operational Research, Elsevier, vol. 234(2), pages 392-401.
More about this item
KeywordsPortfolio selection; Fuzzy variable; Possibilistic moments; Entropy; Multi-objective evolutionary algorithm;
StatisticsAccess and download statistics
All material on this site has been provided by the respective publishers and authors. You can help correct errors and omissions. When requesting a correction, please mention this item's handle: RePEc:eee:phsmap:v:465:y:2017:i:c:p:124-140. See general information about how to correct material in RePEc.
For technical questions regarding this item, or to correct its authors, title, abstract, bibliographic or download information, contact: (Dana Niculescu). General contact details of provider: http://www.journals.elsevier.com/physica-a-statistical-mechpplications/ .
If you have authored this item and are not yet registered with RePEc, we encourage you to do it here. This allows to link your profile to this item. It also allows you to accept potential citations to this item that we are uncertain about.
If you know of missing items citing this one, you can help us creating those links by adding the relevant references in the same way as above, for each refering item. If you are a registered author of this item, you may also want to check the "citations" tab in your RePEc Author Service profile, as there may be some citations waiting for confirmation.
Please note that corrections may take a couple of weeks to filter through the various RePEc services.