Moments and semi-moments for fuzzy portfolio selection
Download full text from publisher
As the access to this document is restricted, you may want to look for a different version below or search for a different version of it.
Other versions of this item:
- Louis Aimé Fono & Jules Sadefo Kamdem & Christian Tassak, 2011. "Moments and Semi-Moments for fuzzy portfolios selection," Working Papers hal-00567012, HAL.
References listed on IDEAS
- Walter Briec & Kristiaan Kerstens & Octave Jokung, 2007.
"Mean-Variance-Skewness Portfolio Performance Gauging: A General Shortage Function and Dual Approach,"
INFORMS, vol. 53(1), pages 135-149, January.
- Walter Briec & Kristiaan Kerstens & Octave Jokung, 2005. "Mean-Variance-Skewness Portfolio Performance Gauging: A General Shortage Function and Dual Approach," Working Papers 2005-ECO-05, IESEG School of Management.
- W. Briec & K. Kerstens & O. Jokung, 2007. "Mean-variance-skewness portfolio performance gauging: A general shortage function and dual approach," Post-Print hal-00211572, HAL.
- K. Kerstens, 2005. "Mean-Variance Skewness Portfolio Performance Gauging:A General Shortage Function and Dual Approach," Post-Print hal-00288765, HAL.
- Paul A. Samuelson, 1970. "The Fundamental Approximation Theorem of Portfolio Analysis in terms of Means, Variances and Higher Moments," Review of Economic Studies, Oxford University Press, vol. 37(4), pages 537-542.
- Harry Markowitz, 1952. "Portfolio Selection," Journal of Finance, American Finance Association, vol. 7(1), pages 77-91, March.
- Li, Xiang & Qin, Zhongfeng & Kar, Samarjit, 2010. "Mean-variance-skewness model for portfolio selection with fuzzy returns," European Journal of Operational Research, Elsevier, vol. 202(1), pages 239-247, April.
- Tanaka, Hideo & Guo, Peijun, 1999. "Portfolio selection based on upper and lower exponential possibility distributions," European Journal of Operational Research, Elsevier, vol. 114(1), pages 115-126, April.
- Kraus, Alan & Litzenberger, Robert H, 1976. "Skewness Preference and the Valuation of Risk Assets," Journal of Finance, American Finance Association, vol. 31(4), pages 1085-1100, September.
CitationsCitations are extracted by the CitEc Project, subscribe to its RSS feed for this item.
- Yue, Wei & Wang, Yuping, 2017. "A new fuzzy multi-objective higher order moment portfolio selection model for diversified portfolios," Physica A: Statistical Mechanics and its Applications, Elsevier, vol. 465(C), pages 124-140.
- Liu, Yong-Jun & Zhang, Wei-Guo, 2013. "Fuzzy portfolio optimization model under real constraints," Insurance: Mathematics and Economics, Elsevier, vol. 53(3), pages 704-711.
- Chen, Wei, 2015. "Artificial bee colony algorithm for constrained possibilistic portfolio optimization problem," Physica A: Statistical Mechanics and its Applications, Elsevier, vol. 429(C), pages 125-139.
- Christian Tassak & Jules Sadefo Kamdem & Louis Aimé Fono, 2012. "Dominances on fuzzy variables based on credibility measure," Working Papers hal-00796215, HAL.
- Michał Boczek, 2015. "On some risk measures," Collegium of Economic Analysis Annals, Warsaw School of Economics, Collegium of Economic Analysis, issue 37, pages 323-338.
- Irina Georgescu & Jani Kinnunen, 2019. "How the investor's risk preferences influence the optimal allocation in a credibilistic portfolio problem," Papers 1901.08986, arXiv.org.
- repec:pal:jorsoc:v:68:y:2017:i:12:d:10.1057_s41274-016-0164-5 is not listed on IDEAS
- repec:spr:opsear:v:55:y:2018:i:1:d:10.1007_s12597-017-0311-z is not listed on IDEAS
More about this item
StatisticsAccess and download statistics
All material on this site has been provided by the respective publishers and authors. You can help correct errors and omissions. When requesting a correction, please mention this item's handle: RePEc:eee:insuma:v:51:y:2012:i:3:p:517-530. See general information about how to correct material in RePEc.
For technical questions regarding this item, or to correct its authors, title, abstract, bibliographic or download information, contact: (Dana Niculescu). General contact details of provider: http://www.elsevier.com/locate/inca/505554 .
If you have authored this item and are not yet registered with RePEc, we encourage you to do it here. This allows to link your profile to this item. It also allows you to accept potential citations to this item that we are uncertain about.
If you know of missing items citing this one, you can help us creating those links by adding the relevant references in the same way as above, for each refering item. If you are a registered author of this item, you may also want to check the "citations" tab in your RePEc Author Service profile, as there may be some citations waiting for confirmation.
Please note that corrections may take a couple of weeks to filter through the various RePEc services.