On some risk measures
Download full text from publisher
References listed on IDEAS
- Gupta, Pankaj & Mittal, Garima & Mehlawat, Mukesh Kumar, 2013. "Expected value multiobjective portfolio rebalancing model with fuzzy parameters," Insurance: Mathematics and Economics, Elsevier, vol. 52(2), pages 190-203.
- Lehrer, Ehud, 2005.
"Updating non-additive probabilities-- a geometric approach,"
Games and Economic Behavior,
Elsevier, vol. 50(1), pages 42-57, January.
- Ehud Lehrer, 2004. "Updating Non-Additive Probabilities -- A Geometric Approach," Game Theory and Information 0405010, University Library of Munich, Germany.
- Tversky, Amos & Kahneman, Daniel, 1992. "Advances in Prospect Theory: Cumulative Representation of Uncertainty," Journal of Risk and Uncertainty, Springer, vol. 5(4), pages 297-323, October.
- Chateauneuf, A. & Grabisch, M. & Rico, A., 2008.
"Modeling attitudes toward uncertainty through the use of the Sugeno integral,"
Journal of Mathematical Economics,
Elsevier, vol. 44(11), pages 1084-1099, December.
- Alain Chateauneuf & Michel Grabisch & Agnès Rico, 2008. "Modeling attitudes toward uncertainty through the use of the Sugeno integral," Université Paris1 Panthéon-Sorbonne (Post-Print and Working Papers) halshs-00327700, HAL.
- Philippe Artzner & Freddy Delbaen & Jean-Marc Eber & David Heath, 1999. "Coherent Measures of Risk," Mathematical Finance, Wiley Blackwell, vol. 9(3), pages 203-228.
- repec:hal:journl:halshs-00327700 is not listed on IDEAS
- Sadefo Kamdem, Jules & Tassak Deffo, Christian & Fono, Louis Aimé, 2012.
"Moments and semi-moments for fuzzy portfolio selection,"
Insurance: Mathematics and Economics,
Elsevier, vol. 51(3), pages 517-530.
- Louis Aimé Fono & Jules Sadefo Kamdem & Christian Tassak, 2011. "Moments and Semi-Moments for fuzzy portfolios selection," Working Papers hal-00567012, HAL.
- Zhang, Wei-Guo & Zhang, Xili & Chen, Yunxia, 2011. "Portfolio adjusting optimization with added assets and transaction costs based on credibility measures," Insurance: Mathematics and Economics, Elsevier, vol. 49(3), pages 353-360.
More about this item
Keywordsgeneralised Sugeno integral; Choquet integral; risk measure; non-additive measure;
StatisticsAccess and download statistics
All material on this site has been provided by the respective publishers and authors. You can help correct errors and omissions. When requesting a correction, please mention this item's handle: RePEc:sgh:annals:i:37:y:2015:p:323-338. See general information about how to correct material in RePEc.
For technical questions regarding this item, or to correct its authors, title, abstract, bibliographic or download information, contact: (Michał Bernardelli). General contact details of provider: http://edirc.repec.org/data/sgwawpl.html .
If you have authored this item and are not yet registered with RePEc, we encourage you to do it here. This allows to link your profile to this item. It also allows you to accept potential citations to this item that we are uncertain about.
If you know of missing items citing this one, you can help us creating those links by adding the relevant references in the same way as above, for each refering item. If you are a registered author of this item, you may also want to check the "citations" tab in your RePEc Author Service profile, as there may be some citations waiting for confirmation.
Please note that corrections may take a couple of weeks to filter through the various RePEc services.