Dominances on fuzzy variables based on credibility measure
Download full text from publisher
References listed on IDEAS
- Ogryczak, Wlodzimierz & Ruszczynski, Andrzej, 1999.
"From stochastic dominance to mean-risk models: Semideviations as risk measures,"
European Journal of Operational Research,
Elsevier, vol. 116(1), pages 33-50, July.
- W. Ogryczak & A. Ruszczynski, 1997. "From Stochastic Dominance to Mean-Risk Models: Semideviations as Risk Measures," Working Papers ir97027, International Institute for Applied Systems Analysis.
- Sadefo Kamdem, Jules & Tassak Deffo, Christian & Fono, Louis Aimé, 2012.
"Moments and semi-moments for fuzzy portfolio selection,"
Insurance: Mathematics and Economics,
Elsevier, vol. 51(3), pages 517-530.
- Louis Aimé Fono & Jules Sadefo Kamdem & Christian Tassak, 2011. "Moments and Semi-Moments for fuzzy portfolios selection," Working Papers hal-00567012, HAL.
- Huang, Dashan & Zhu, Shushang & Fabozzi, Frank J. & Fukushima, Masao, 2010. "Portfolio selection under distributional uncertainty: A relative robust CVaR approach," European Journal of Operational Research, Elsevier, vol. 203(1), pages 185-194, May.
- Hadar, Josef & Russell, William R, 1969. "Rules for Ordering Uncertain Prospects," American Economic Review, American Economic Association, vol. 59(1), pages 25-34, March.
- Bawa, Vijay S., 1975. "Optimal rules for ordering uncertain prospects," Journal of Financial Economics, Elsevier, vol. 2(1), pages 95-121, March.
- Darinka Dentcheva & Andrzej Ruszczynski, 2004. "Optimization Under First Order Stochastic Dominance Constraints," GE, Growth, Math methods 0403002, University Library of Munich, Germany, revised 07 Aug 2005.
- S. M. Sunoj & S. S. Maya, 2008. "The role of lower partial moments in stochastic modeling," Metron - International Journal of Statistics, Dipartimento di Statistica, Probabilità e Statistiche Applicate - University of Rome, vol. 0(2), pages 223-242.
- Brogan, Anita J. & Stidham Jr., Shaler, 2008. "Non-separation in the mean-lower-partial-moment portfolio optimization problem," European Journal of Operational Research, Elsevier, vol. 184(2), pages 701-710, January.
More about this item
Keywordscrossing points; Credibility measure; Fuzzy variable; Fuzzy Lower partial moment; Fuzzy mean-Risk dominance; First credibilistic dominance; Second credibilistic dominance; crossing points.;
StatisticsAccess and download statistics
All material on this site has been provided by the respective publishers and authors. You can help correct errors and omissions. When requesting a correction, please mention this item's handle: RePEc:hal:wpaper:hal-00796215. See general information about how to correct material in RePEc.
For technical questions regarding this item, or to correct its authors, title, abstract, bibliographic or download information, contact: (CCSD). General contact details of provider: https://hal.archives-ouvertes.fr/ .
If you have authored this item and are not yet registered with RePEc, we encourage you to do it here. This allows to link your profile to this item. It also allows you to accept potential citations to this item that we are uncertain about.
If you know of missing items citing this one, you can help us creating those links by adding the relevant references in the same way as above, for each refering item. If you are a registered author of this item, you may also want to check the "citations" tab in your RePEc Author Service profile, as there may be some citations waiting for confirmation.
Please note that corrections may take a couple of weeks to filter through the various RePEc services.