Possible biomechanical origins of the long-range correlations in stride intervals of walking
Download full text from publisher
As the access to this document is restricted, you may want to search for a different version of it.
References listed on IDEAS
- Ashkenazy, Yosef & M. Hausdorff, Jeffrey & Ch. Ivanov, Plamen & Eugene Stanley, H, 2002. "A stochastic model of human gait dynamics," Physica A: Statistical Mechanics and its Applications, Elsevier, vol. 316(1), pages 662-670.
- Costa, M. & Peng, C.-K. & L. Goldberger, Ary & Hausdorff, Jeffrey M., 2003. "Multiscale entropy analysis of human gait dynamics," Physica A: Statistical Mechanics and its Applications, Elsevier, vol. 330(1), pages 53-60.
CitationsCitations are extracted by the CitEc Project, subscribe to its RSS feed for this item.
- Jonathan B Dingwell & Joby John & Joseph P Cusumano, 2010. "Do Humans Optimally Exploit Redundancy to Control Step Variability in Walking?," PLOS Computational Biology, Public Library of Science, vol. 6(7), pages 1-15, July.
- Echeverria, Juan C. & Rodriguez, Eduardo & Velasco, Alejandra & Alvarez-Ramirez, Jose, 2010. "Limb dominance changes in walking evolution explored by asymmetric correlations in gait dynamics," Physica A: Statistical Mechanics and its Applications, Elsevier, vol. 389(8), pages 1625-1634.
- Almurad, Zainy M.H. & Delignières, Didier, 2016. "Evenly spacing in Detrended Fluctuation Analysis," Physica A: Statistical Mechanics and its Applications, Elsevier, vol. 451(C), pages 63-69.
More about this item
KeywordsPassive dynamic walking; Stride times; Variability; Detrended fluctuation analysis;
StatisticsAccess and download statistics
All material on this site has been provided by the respective publishers and authors. You can help correct errors and omissions. When requesting a correction, please mention this item's handle: RePEc:eee:phsmap:v:380:y:2007:i:c:p:259-270. See general information about how to correct material in RePEc.
For technical questions regarding this item, or to correct its authors, title, abstract, bibliographic or download information, contact: (Haili He). General contact details of provider: http://www.journals.elsevier.com/physica-a-statistical-mechpplications/ .
If you have authored this item and are not yet registered with RePEc, we encourage you to do it here. This allows to link your profile to this item. It also allows you to accept potential citations to this item that we are uncertain about.
If you know of missing items citing this one, you can help us creating those links by adding the relevant references in the same way as above, for each refering item. If you are a registered author of this item, you may also want to check the "citations" tab in your RePEc Author Service profile, as there may be some citations waiting for confirmation.
Please note that corrections may take a couple of weeks to filter through the various RePEc services.