Doubling: Nick Leeson's trading strategy
No abstract is available for this item.
Please report citation or reference errors to , or , if you are the registered author of the cited work, log in to your RePEc Author Service profile, click on "citations" and make appropriate adjustments.:
- Moosa, Imad A. & Silvapulle, Param, 2000. "The price-volume relationship in the crude oil futures market Some results based on linear and nonlinear causality testing," International Review of Economics & Finance, Elsevier, vol. 9(1), pages 11-30, February.
- Kane, Edward J. & DeTrask, Kimberly, 1999. "Breakdown of accounting controls at Barings and Daiwa: Benefits of using opportunity-cost measures for trading activity," Pacific-Basin Finance Journal, Elsevier, vol. 7(3-4), pages 203-228, August.
- Harris, Milton & Raviv, Artur, 1993. "Differences of Opinion Make a Horse Race," Review of Financial Studies, Society for Financial Studies, vol. 6(3), pages 473-506.
- Jonathan M. Karpoff, 1988. "Costly Short Sales And The Correlation Of Returns With Volume," Journal of Financial Research, Southern Finance Association;Southwestern Finance Association, vol. 11(3), pages 173-188, 09.
- Tversky, Amos & Kahneman, Daniel, 1986. "Rational Choice and the Framing of Decisions," The Journal of Business, University of Chicago Press, vol. 59(4), pages 251-278, October.
- Ahmet E. Kocagil & Yochanan Shachmurove, 1998. "Return‐volume dynamics in futures markets," Journal of Futures Markets, John Wiley & Sons, Ltd., vol. 18(4), pages 399-426, 06.
When requesting a correction, please mention this item's handle: RePEc:eee:pacfin:v:9:y:2001:i:2:p:83-99. See general information about how to correct material in RePEc.
For technical questions regarding this item, or to correct its authors, title, abstract, bibliographic or download information, contact: (Dana Niculescu)
If references are entirely missing, you can add them using this form.