Testing for Temporal Asymmetry in the Price-Volume Relationship
Download full text from publisher
As the access to this document is restricted, you may want to search for a different version of it.
CitationsCitations are extracted by the CitEc Project, subscribe to its RSS feed for this item.
- Catherine Bruneau & Amine Lahiani, 2006.
"Estimation d'un modèle TIMA avec asymétrie contemporaine par inférence indirecte,"
Swiss Journal of Economics and Statistics (SJES),
Swiss Society of Economics and Statistics (SSES), vol. 142(IV), pages 479-500, December.
- Catherine Bruneau & Amine Lahiani, 2006. "Estimation d'un modèle TIMA avec asymétrie contemporaine par inférence indirecte," EconomiX Working Papers 2006-17, University of Paris Nanterre, EconomiX.
- repec:rjr:romjef:v::y:2017:i:2:p:45-61 is not listed on IDEAS
- Rashmi Ranjan Paital, 2015. "Is price-volume relationship asymmetry? Intraday evidence from Indian stock market," Asian Journal of Empirical Research, Asian Economic and Social Society, vol. 5(9), pages 152-159, September.
- Chen, Cathy W.S. & Yang, Ming Jing & Gerlach, Richard & Jim Lo, H., 2006. "The asymmetric reactions of mean and volatility of stock returns to domestic and international information based on a four-regime double-threshold GARCH model," Physica A: Statistical Mechanics and its Applications, Elsevier, vol. 366(C), pages 401-418.
- Ralf Brüggemann & Markus Glaser & Stefan Schaarschmidt & Sandra Stankiewicz, 2014. "The Stock Return - Trading Volume Relationship in European Countries: Evidence from Asymmetric Impulse Responses," Working Paper Series of the Department of Economics, University of Konstanz 2014-24, Department of Economics, University of Konstanz.
- repec:eee:ecmode:v:64:y:2017:i:c:p:409-418 is not listed on IDEAS
- Wang, Dong-Hua & Suo, Yuan-Yuan & Yu, Xiao-Wen & Lei, Man, 2013. "Price–volume cross-correlation analysis of CSI300 index futures," Physica A: Statistical Mechanics and its Applications, Elsevier, vol. 392(5), pages 1172-1179.
- Vespignani, Joaquin L., 2012. "Modelling asymmetric consumer demand response: Evidence from scanner data," MPRA Paper 55601, University Library of Munich, Germany.
- Bartosz Gębka, 2012. "The Dynamic Relation Between Returns, Trading Volume, And Volatility: Lessons From Spillovers Between Asia And The United States," Bulletin of Economic Research, Wiley Blackwell, vol. 64(1), pages 65-90, January.
- Alizadeh, Amir H. & Tamvakis, Michael, 2016. "Market conditions, trader types and price–volume relation in energy futures markets," Energy Economics, Elsevier, vol. 56(C), pages 134-149.
- Elina Pradkhan, 2016. "Information Content of Trading Activity in Precious Metals Futures Markets," Journal of Futures Markets, John Wiley & Sons, Ltd., vol. 36(5), pages 421-456, May.
- Gerlach, Richard & Chen, Cathy W.S. & Lin, Doris S.Y. & Huang, Ming-Hsiang, 2006. "Asymmetric responses of international stock markets to trading volume," Physica A: Statistical Mechanics and its Applications, Elsevier, vol. 360(2), pages 422-444.
More about this item
StatisticsAccess and download statistics
All material on this site has been provided by the respective publishers and authors. You can help correct errors and omissions. When requesting a correction, please mention this item's handle: RePEc:bla:buecrs:v:55:y:2003:i:4:p:373-389. See general information about how to correct material in RePEc.
For technical questions regarding this item, or to correct its authors, title, abstract, bibliographic or download information, contact: (Wiley-Blackwell Digital Licensing) or (Christopher F. Baum). General contact details of provider: http://www.blackwellpublishing.com/journal.asp?ref=0307-3378 .
If you have authored this item and are not yet registered with RePEc, we encourage you to do it here. This allows to link your profile to this item. It also allows you to accept potential citations to this item that we are uncertain about.
We have no references for this item. You can help adding them by using this form .
If you know of missing items citing this one, you can help us creating those links by adding the relevant references in the same way as above, for each refering item. If you are a registered author of this item, you may also want to check the "citations" tab in your RePEc Author Service profile, as there may be some citations waiting for confirmation.
Please note that corrections may take a couple of weeks to filter through the various RePEc services.