Barriers to depository uses of derivatives: an empirical analysis
No abstract is available for this item.
If you experience problems downloading a file, check if you have the proper application to view it first. In case of further problems read the IDEAS help page. Note that these files are not on the IDEAS site. Please be patient as the files may be large.
As the access to this document is restricted, you may want to look for a different version under "Related research" (further below) or search for a different version of it.
References listed on IDEAS
Please report citation or reference errors to , or , if you are the registered author of the cited work, log in to your RePEc Author Service profile, click on "citations" and make appropriate adjustments.:
- Brewer, Elijah, III & Jackson, William E, III & Moser, James T, 1996.
"Alligators in the Swamp: The Impact of Derivatives on the Financial Performance of Depository Institutions,"
Journal of Money, Credit and Banking,
Blackwell Publishing, vol. 28(3), pages 482-497, August.
- Elijah Brewer & William E. Jackson & James T. Moser, 1996. "Alligators in the swamp: the impact of derivatives on the financial performance of depository institutions," Proceedings, Federal Reserve Bank of Cleveland, issue Aug, pages 482-501.
- Elijah Brewer, III & William E. Jackson, III & James T. Moser, 1996. "Alligators in the swamp: the impact of derivatives on the financial performance of depository institutions," Working Paper Series, Issues in Financial Regulation WP-96-6, Federal Reserve Bank of Chicago.
- Christopher L. Culp & Merton H. Miller, 1995. "Metallgesellschaft And The Economics Of Synthetic Storage," Journal of Applied Corporate Finance, Morgan Stanley, vol. 7(4), pages 62-76.
- Cordell, Lawrence R & MacDonald, Gregor D & Wohar, Mark E, 1993. "Corporate Ownership and the Thrift Crisis," Journal of Law and Economics, University of Chicago Press, vol. 36(2), pages 719-756, October.
- Mester, Loretta J., 1991. "Agency costs among savings and loans," Journal of Financial Intermediation, Elsevier, vol. 1(3), pages 257-278, June.
- Froot, Kenneth A & Scharfstein, David S & Stein, Jeremy C, 1993. " Risk Management: Coordinating Corporate Investment and Financing Policies," Journal of Finance, American Finance Association, vol. 48(5), pages 1629-1658, December.
- Kenneth A. Froot & David S. Scharfstein & Jeremy C. Stein, 1992. "Risk Management: Coordinating Corporate Investment and Financing Policies," NBER Working Papers 4084, National Bureau of Economic Research, Inc.
- Christopher L. Culp & Merton H. Miller, 1995. "Hedging In The Theory Of Corporate Finance: A Reply To Our Critics," Journal of Applied Corporate Finance, Morgan Stanley, vol. 8(1), pages 121-128.
- Masulis, Ronald W., 1987. "Changes in ownership structure : Conversions of mutual savings and loans to stock charter," Journal of Financial Economics, Elsevier, vol. 18(1), pages 29-59, March.
- Black, Fischer, 1976. "The pricing of commodity contracts," Journal of Financial Economics, Elsevier, vol. 3(1-2), pages 167-179.
- Mayers, David & Smith, Clifford W, Jr, 1982. "On the Corporate Demand for Insurance," The Journal of Business, University of Chicago Press, vol. 55(2), pages 281-296, April. Full references (including those not matched with items on IDEAS)
When requesting a correction, please mention this item's handle: RePEc:eee:mulfin:v:9:y:1999:i:3-4:p:419-440. See general information about how to correct material in RePEc.
For technical questions regarding this item, or to correct its authors, title, abstract, bibliographic or download information, contact: (Dana Niculescu)
If you have authored this item and are not yet registered with RePEc, we encourage you to do it here. This allows to link your profile to this item. It also allows you to accept potential citations to this item that we are uncertain about.
If references are entirely missing, you can add them using this form.
If the full references list an item that is present in RePEc, but the system did not link to it, you can help with this form.
If you know of missing items citing this one, you can help us creating those links by adding the relevant references in the same way as above, for each refering item. If you are a registered author of this item, you may also want to check the "citations" tab in your profile, as there may be some citations waiting for confirmation.
Please note that corrections may take a couple of weeks to filter through the various RePEc services.