Hedging In The Theory Of Corporate Finance: A Reply To Our Critics
Download full text from publisher
CitationsCitations are extracted by the CitEc Project, subscribe to its RSS feed for this item.
- Hogan, Arthur M. B. & Malmquist, David H., 1999. "Barriers to depository uses of derivatives: an empirical analysis," Journal of Multinational Financial Management, Elsevier, vol. 9(3-4), pages 419-440, November.
- Sohnke M. Bartram, 2005. "The Impact of Commodity Price Risk on Firm Value - An Empirical Analysis of Corporate Commodity Price Exposures," Multinational Finance Journal, Multinational Finance Journal, vol. 9(3-4), pages 161-187, September.
- Zhao, Longkai, 2004. "Corporate risk management and asymmetric information," The Quarterly Review of Economics and Finance, Elsevier, vol. 44(5), pages 727-750, December.
- Delphine Lautier, 1998. "Les opérations de Metallgesellschaft sur les marchés à terme de produits pétroliers:spéculation ou couverture ?," Revue Finance Contrôle Stratégie, revues.org, vol. 1(3), pages 107-129, September.
- Ewald, Christian-Oliver & Nawar, Roy & Siu, Tak Kuen, 2013. "Minimal variance hedging of natural gas derivatives in exponential Lévy models: Theory and empirical performance," Energy Economics, Elsevier, vol. 36(C), pages 97-107.
- Miller, Merton H., 1996. "The social costs of some recent derivatives disasters," Pacific-Basin Finance Journal, Elsevier, vol. 4(2-3), pages 113-127, July.
- Alberto Manconi & Massimo Massa & Lei Zhang, 2018. "The Informational Role of Corporate Hedging," Management Science, INFORMS, vol. 64(8), pages 3843-3867, August.
More about this item
StatisticsAccess and download statistics
All material on this site has been provided by the respective publishers and authors. You can help correct errors and omissions. When requesting a correction, please mention this item's handle: RePEc:bla:jacrfn:v:8:y:1995:i:1:p:121-128. See general information about how to correct material in RePEc.
For technical questions regarding this item, or to correct its authors, title, abstract, bibliographic or download information, contact: (Wiley Content Delivery). General contact details of provider: http://www.blackwellpublishing.com/journal.asp?ref=1078-1196 .
If you have authored this item and are not yet registered with RePEc, we encourage you to do it here. This allows to link your profile to this item. It also allows you to accept potential citations to this item that we are uncertain about.
We have no references for this item. You can help adding them by using this form .
If you know of missing items citing this one, you can help us creating those links by adding the relevant references in the same way as above, for each refering item. If you are a registered author of this item, you may also want to check the "citations" tab in your RePEc Author Service profile, as there may be some citations waiting for confirmation.
Please note that corrections may take a couple of weeks to filter through the various RePEc services.