A study of cointegration and variance decomposition among national equity indices before and during the period of the Asian financial crisis
No abstract is available for this item.
Please report citation or reference errors to , or , if you are the registered author of the cited work, log in to your RePEc Author Service profile, click on "citations" and make appropriate adjustments.:
- King, Mervyn A & Wadhwani, Sushil, 1990.
"Transmission of Volatility between Stock Markets,"
Review of Financial Studies,
Society for Financial Studies, vol. 3(1), pages 5-33.
- John Y. Campbell & Pierre Perron, 1991.
"Pitfalls and Opportunities: What Macroeconomists Should Know About Unit Roots,"
NBER Technical Working Papers
0100, National Bureau of Economic Research, Inc.
- John Y. Campbell & Pierre Perron, 1991. "Pitfalls and Opportunities: What Macroeconomists Should Know About Unit Roots," NBER Chapters, in: NBER Macroeconomics Annual 1991, Volume 6, pages 141-220 National Bureau of Economic Research, Inc.
- Campbell, J.Y. & Perron, P., 1991. "Pitfalls and Opportunities: What Macroeconomics should know about unit roots," Papers 360, Princeton, Department of Economics - Econometric Research Program.
- Campbell, John & Perron, Pierre, 1991. "Pitfalls and Opportunities: What Macroeconomists Should Know about Unit Roots," Scholarly Articles 3374863, Harvard University Department of Economics.
- Dickey, David A & Fuller, Wayne A, 1981. "Likelihood Ratio Statistics for Autoregressive Time Series with a Unit Root," Econometrica, Econometric Society, vol. 49(4), pages 1057-1072, June.
- Johansen, Soren & Juselius, Katarina, 1990. "Maximum Likelihood Estimation and Inference on Cointegration--With Applications to the Demand for Money," Oxford Bulletin of Economics and Statistics, Department of Economics, University of Oxford, vol. 52(2), pages 169-210, May.
- Christofi, A. & Pericli, A., 1999. "Correlation in price changes and volatility of major Latin American stock markets," Journal of Multinational Financial Management, Elsevier, vol. 9(1), pages 79-93, January.
- Sims, Christopher A, 1980. "Macroeconomics and Reality," Econometrica, Econometric Society, vol. 48(1), pages 1-48, January.
- Malliaris, A. G. & Urrutia, Jorge L., 1992.
"The International Crash of October 1987: Causality Tests,"
Journal of Financial and Quantitative Analysis,
Cambridge University Press, vol. 27(03), pages 353-364, September.
- A. G. Malliaris & Jorge L. Urrutia, 2005. "The International Crash of October 1987: Causality Tests," World Scientific Book Chapters, in: Economic Uncertainty, Instabilities And Asset Bubbles Selected Essays, chapter 16, pages 251-262 World Scientific Publishing Co. Pte. Ltd..
- Bekaert, Geert & Harvey, Campbell R., 1997.
"Emerging equity market volatility,"
Journal of Financial Economics,
Elsevier, vol. 43(1), pages 29-77, January.
- Dolado, Juan J & Jenkinson, Tim & Sosvilla-Rivero, Simon, 1990. " Cointegration and Unit Roots," Journal of Economic Surveys, Wiley Blackwell, vol. 4(3), pages 249-273.
- Hamao, Yasushi & Masulis, Ronald W & Ng, Victor, 1990. "Correlations in Price Changes and Volatility across International Stock Markets," Review of Financial Studies, Society for Financial Studies, vol. 3(2), pages 281-307.
- Corhay, A. & Tourani Rad, A. & Urbain, J. -P., 1993. "Common stochastic trends in European stock markets," Economics Letters, Elsevier, vol. 42(4), pages 385-390.
- Eun, Cheol S. & Shim, Sangdal, 1989. "International Transmission of Stock Market Movements," Journal of Financial and Quantitative Analysis, Cambridge University Press, vol. 24(02), pages 241-256, June.
- Choudhry, Taufiq, 1997. "Stochastic Trends in Stock Prices: Evidence from Latin American Markets," Journal of Macroeconomics, Elsevier, vol. 19(2), pages 285-304, April.
- Johansen, Soren, 1988. "Statistical analysis of cointegration vectors," Journal of Economic Dynamics and Control, Elsevier, vol. 12(2-3), pages 231-254.
When requesting a correction, please mention this item's handle: RePEc:eee:mulfin:v:10:y:2000:i:3-4:p:345-365. See general information about how to correct material in RePEc.
If references are entirely missing, you can add them using this form.