On necessary and sufficient conditions for solvability of game forms
No abstract is available for this item.
Please report citation or reference errors to , or , if you are the registered author of the cited work, log in to your RePEc Author Service profile, click on "citations" and make appropriate adjustments.:
- Moulin, H. & Peleg, B., 1982.
"Cores of effectivity functions and implementation theory,"
Journal of Mathematical Economics,
Elsevier, vol. 10(1), pages 115-145, June.
- Moulin, Hervé & Peleg, B., 1982. "Cores of effectivity functions and implementation theory," Economics Papers from University Paris Dauphine 123456789/13220, Paris Dauphine University.
- Abdou, J., 2000. "Exact stability and its applications to strong solvability," Mathematical Social Sciences, Elsevier, vol. 39(3), pages 263-275, May.
- Boros, Endre & Gurvich, Vladimir, 2000. "Stable effectivity functions and perfect graphs," Mathematical Social Sciences, Elsevier, vol. 39(2), pages 175-194, March.
- Abdou, J, 1995. "Nash and Strongly Consistent Two-Player Game Forms," International Journal of Game Theory, Springer, vol. 24(4), pages 345-56.
When requesting a correction, please mention this item's handle: RePEc:eee:matsoc:v:46:y:2003:i:3:p:243-260. See general information about how to correct material in RePEc.
For technical questions regarding this item, or to correct its authors, title, abstract, bibliographic or download information, contact: (Zhang, Lei)
If references are entirely missing, you can add them using this form.