Interaction sheaves on continuous domains
Download full text from publisher
Other versions of this item:
- Joseph Abdou & Hans Keiding, 2009. "Interaction Sheaves on Continuous Domains," Université Paris1 Panthéon-Sorbonne (Post-Print and Working Papers) halshs-00633578, HAL.
- J. Abdou & Hans Keiding, 2008. "Interaction Sheaves on Continuous Domains," Discussion Papers 08-1, University of Copenhagen. Department of Economics.
- Joseph Abdou & Hans Keiding, 2008. "Interaction sheaves on continuous domains," Université Paris1 Panthéon-Sorbonne (Post-Print and Working Papers) halshs-00289299, HAL.
References listed on IDEAS
- Moulin, H. & Peleg, B., 1982. "Cores of effectivity functions and implementation theory," Journal of Mathematical Economics, Elsevier, vol. 10(1), pages 115-145, June.
- Bezalel Peleg, 1997. "Effectivity functions, game forms, games, and rights," Social Choice and Welfare, Springer;The Society for Social Choice and Welfare, vol. 15(1), pages 67-80.
- Abdou, Joseph & Keiding, Hans, 2003. "On necessary and sufficient conditions for solvability of game forms," Mathematical Social Sciences, Elsevier, vol. 46(3), pages 243-260, December.
- repec:dau:papers:123456789/13220 is not listed on IDEAS
More about this item
KeywordsNash equilibrium; strong equilibrium; solvability; effectivity; acyclicity.;
- C70 - Mathematical and Quantitative Methods - - Game Theory and Bargaining Theory - - - General
- D71 - Microeconomics - - Analysis of Collective Decision-Making - - - Social Choice; Clubs; Committees; Associations
NEP fieldsThis paper has been announced in the following NEP Reports:
StatisticsAccess and download statistics
All material on this site has been provided by the respective publishers and authors. You can help correct errors and omissions. When requesting a correction, please mention this item's handle: RePEc:mse:cesdoc:b08040. See general information about how to correct material in RePEc.
For technical questions regarding this item, or to correct its authors, title, abstract, bibliographic or download information, contact: (Lucie Label) or (Joanne Lustig). General contact details of provider: http://edirc.repec.org/data/cenp1fr.html .
If you have authored this item and are not yet registered with RePEc, we encourage you to do it here. This allows to link your profile to this item. It also allows you to accept potential citations to this item that we are uncertain about.
If you know of missing items citing this one, you can help us creating those links by adding the relevant references in the same way as above, for each refering item. If you are a registered author of this item, you may also want to check the "citations" tab in your RePEc Author Service profile, as there may be some citations waiting for confirmation.
Please note that corrections may take a couple of weeks to filter through the various RePEc services.