Stability and index of the meet game on a lattice
We study the stability and the stability index of the meet game form defined on a meet semilattice. Given any active coalition structure, we show that the stability index relative to the equilibrium, to the beta core and to the exact core is a function of the Nakamura number, the depth of the semilattice and its gap function. Copyright Springer-Verlag 2012
If you experience problems downloading a file, check if you have the proper application to view it first. In case of further problems read the IDEAS help page. Note that these files are not on the IDEAS site. Please be patient as the files may be large.
As the access to this document is restricted, you may want to look for a different version under "Related research" (further below) or search for a different version of it.
Volume (Year): 41 (2012)
Issue (Month): 4 (November)
|Contact details of provider:|| Web page: http://www.springer.com|
|Order Information:||Web: http://www.springer.com/economics/economic+theory/journal/182/PS2|
References listed on IDEAS
Please report citation or reference errors to , or , if you are the registered author of the cited work, log in to your RePEc Author Service profile, click on "citations" and make appropriate adjustments.:
- repec:dau:papers:123456789/13220 is not listed on IDEAS
- Abdou, J., 2000. "Exact stability and its applications to strong solvability," Mathematical Social Sciences, Elsevier, vol. 39(3), pages 263-275, May.
- Joseph Abdou, 2009.
"A Stability Index for Local Effectivity Functions,"
Documents de travail du Centre d'Economie de la Sorbonne
09041, Université Panthéon-Sorbonne (Paris 1), Centre d'Economie de la Sorbonne, revised Oct 2009.
- Joseph Abdou, 2008. "A Stability Index for Local Effectivity Functions," Université Paris1 Panthéon-Sorbonne (Post-Print and Working Papers) halshs-00331223, HAL.
- Joseph Abdou, 2009. "A Stability Index for Local Effectivity Functions," Université Paris1 Panthéon-Sorbonne (Post-Print and Working Papers) halshs-00392508, HAL.
- Joseph Abdou, 2008. "A stability index for local effectivity functions," Documents de travail du Centre d'Economie de la Sorbonne b08056, Université Panthéon-Sorbonne (Paris 1), Centre d'Economie de la Sorbonne.
- Joseph Abdou, 2010. "A Stability Index for Local Effectivity Functions," Université Paris1 Panthéon-Sorbonne (Post-Print and Working Papers) halshs-00389003, HAL.
- Moulin, H. & Peleg, B., 1982. "Cores of effectivity functions and implementation theory," Journal of Mathematical Economics, Elsevier, vol. 10(1), pages 115-145, June.
- Abdou, Joseph & Keiding, Hans, 2003. "On necessary and sufficient conditions for solvability of game forms," Mathematical Social Sciences, Elsevier, vol. 46(3), pages 243-260, December.
- Joseph Abdou, 2012.
"The structure of unstable power mechanisms,"
PSE - Labex "OSE-Ouvrir la Science Economique"
When requesting a correction, please mention this item's handle: RePEc:spr:jogath:v:41:y:2012:i:4:p:775-789. See general information about how to correct material in RePEc.
For technical questions regarding this item, or to correct its authors, title, abstract, bibliographic or download information, contact: (Sonal Shukla)or (Rebekah McClure)
If you have authored this item and are not yet registered with RePEc, we encourage you to do it here. This allows to link your profile to this item. It also allows you to accept potential citations to this item that we are uncertain about.
If references are entirely missing, you can add them using this form.
If the full references list an item that is present in RePEc, but the system did not link to it, you can help with this form.
If you know of missing items citing this one, you can help us creating those links by adding the relevant references in the same way as above, for each refering item. If you are a registered author of this item, you may also want to check the "citations" tab in your profile, as there may be some citations waiting for confirmation.
Please note that corrections may take a couple of weeks to filter through the various RePEc services.