Voting games and acyclic collective choice rules
No abstract is available for this item.
References listed on IDEAS
Please report citation or reference errors to , or , if you are the registered author of the cited work, log in to your RePEc Author Service profile, click on "citations" and make appropriate adjustments.:
- Donald J. Brown, 1975. "Aggregation of Preferences," The Quarterly Journal of Economics, Oxford University Press, vol. 89(3), pages 456-469.
- Ferejohn, John A. & Grether, David M., .
"On a Class of Rational Social Decision Procedures,"
25, California Institute of Technology, Division of the Humanities and Social Sciences.
- Bloomfield, Stefan D, 1976. "A Social Choice Interpretation of the von Neumann-Morgenstern Game," Econometrica, Econometric Society, vol. 44(1), pages 105-14, January.
- Truchon, Michel, 1996.
"Acyclicity and Decisiveness Structures,"
Journal of Economic Theory,
Elsevier, vol. 69(2), pages 447-469, May.
- Deb, Rajat, 1981. "k-Monotone Social Decision Functions and the Veto," Econometrica, Econometric Society, vol. 49(4), pages 899-909, June.
- Andjiga, Nicolas G. & Moulen, Joel, 1988. "Binary games in constitutional form and collective choice," Mathematical Social Sciences, Elsevier, vol. 16(2), pages 189-201, October.
- Moulin, Herve, 1985. "From social welfare ordering to acyclic aggregation of preferences," Mathematical Social Sciences, Elsevier, vol. 9(1), pages 1-17, February.
- Blair, Douglas H & Pollak, Robert A, 1982. "Acyclic Collective Choice Rules," Econometrica, Econometric Society, vol. 50(4), pages 931-43, July.
- Ferejohn, John A. & Fishburn, Peter C., 1979. "Representations of binary decision rules by generalized decisiveness structures," Journal of Economic Theory, Elsevier, vol. 21(1), pages 28-45, August.
- Blau, Julian H & Deb, Rajat, 1977. "Social Decision Functions and the Veto," Econometrica, Econometric Society, vol. 45(4), pages 871-79, May.
When requesting a correction, please mention this item's handle: RePEc:eee:matsoc:v:29:y:1995:i:2:p:165-179. See general information about how to correct material in RePEc.
For technical questions regarding this item, or to correct its authors, title, abstract, bibliographic or download information, contact: (Zhang, Lei)
If references are entirely missing, you can add them using this form.