A note on the core of voting games
Download full text from publisher
As the access to this document is restricted, you may want to search for a different version of it.
References listed on IDEAS
- Truchon M., 1996.
"Voting games and acyclic collective choice rules,"
Mathematical Social Sciences,
Elsevier, vol. 31(1), pages 55-55, February.
- Andjiga, Nicolas G. & Moulen, Joel, 1988. "Binary games in constitutional form and collective choice," Mathematical Social Sciences, Elsevier, vol. 16(2), pages 189-201, October.
- Blair, Douglas H & Pollak, Robert A, 1982. "Acyclic Collective Choice Rules," Econometrica, Econometric Society, vol. 50(4), pages 931-943, July.
CitationsCitations are extracted by the CitEc Project, subscribe to its RSS feed for this item.
- Kumabe, Masahiro & Mihara, H. Reiju, 2011.
"Preference aggregation theory without acyclicity: The core without majority dissatisfaction,"
Games and Economic Behavior,
Elsevier, vol. 72(1), pages 187-201, May.
- Kumabe, Masahiro & Mihara, H. Reiju, 2008. "Preference aggregation theory without acyclicity: The core without majority dissatisfaction," MPRA Paper 11728, University Library of Munich, Germany.
- Masahiro Kumabe & H. Reiju Mihara, 2008. "The Nakamura numbers for computable simple games," Social Choice and Welfare, Springer;The Society for Social Choice and Welfare, vol. 31(4), pages 621-640, December.
- Kumabe, Masahiro & Mihara, H. Reiju, 2008.
"Computability of simple games: A characterization and application to the core,"
Journal of Mathematical Economics,
Elsevier, vol. 44(3-4), pages 348-366, February.
- Kumabe, Masahiro & Mihara, H. Reiju, 2006. "Computability of simple games: A characterization and application to the core," MPRA Paper 437, University Library of Munich, Germany.
More about this item
StatisticsAccess and download statistics
All material on this site has been provided by the respective publishers and authors. You can help correct errors and omissions. When requesting a correction, please mention this item's handle: RePEc:eee:mateco:v:33:y:2000:i:3:p:367-372. See general information about how to correct material in RePEc.
For technical questions regarding this item, or to correct its authors, title, abstract, bibliographic or download information, contact: (Dana Niculescu). General contact details of provider: http://www.elsevier.com/locate/jmateco .
If you have authored this item and are not yet registered with RePEc, we encourage you to do it here. This allows to link your profile to this item. It also allows you to accept potential citations to this item that we are uncertain about.
If you know of missing items citing this one, you can help us creating those links by adding the relevant references in the same way as above, for each refering item. If you are a registered author of this item, you may also want to check the "citations" tab in your RePEc Author Service profile, as there may be some citations waiting for confirmation.
Please note that corrections may take a couple of weeks to filter through the various RePEc services.