Fixed Agenda Social Choice Correspondences
Download full text from publisherTo our knowledge, this item is not available for download. To find whether it is available, there are three options:
1. Check below whether another version of this item is available online.
2. Check on the provider's web page whether it is in fact available.
3. Perform a search for a similarly titled item that would be available.
Other versions of this item:
- J. E. Peris & M-C. Sánchez, 1998. "Fixed agenda social choice correspondences," THEMA Working Papers 98-11, THEMA (THéorie Economique, Modélisation et Applications), Université de Cergy-Pontoise.
- Josep Enric Peris Ferrando & Mª Carmen Sánchez, 1998. "- Fixed Agenda Social Choice Correspondences," Working Papers. Serie AD 1998-05, Instituto Valenciano de Investigaciones Económicas, S.A. (Ivie).
References listed on IDEAS
- Aleskerov, Fuad, 1992. "Relational-Functional Voting Operations," Working Papers 818, California Institute of Technology, Division of the Humanities and Social Sciences.
- Denicolo, Vincenzo, 1987. "Intransitive social strict preference and the Arrow theorem," Economics Letters, Elsevier, vol. 25(4), pages 311-314.
- Blair, Douglas H & Pollak, Robert A, 1982. "Acyclic Collective Choice Rules," Econometrica, Econometric Society, vol. 50(4), pages 931-943, July.
- Denicolo Vincenzo, 1993.
"Fixed Agenda Social Choice Theory: Correspondence and Impossibility Theorems for Social Choice Correspondences and Social Decision Functions,"
Journal of Economic Theory,
Elsevier, vol. 59(2), pages 324-332, April.
- V. Denicolo', 1989. "Fixed Agenda Social Choice Theory: Correspondence and Impossibility Theorems for Social Choice Corrispondences and Social Decision Functions," Working Papers 84, Dipartimento Scienze Economiche, Universita' di Bologna.
More about this item
KeywordsSOCIAL CHOICE ; MODELS;
- D71 - Microeconomics - - Analysis of Collective Decision-Making - - - Social Choice; Clubs; Committees; Associations
StatisticsAccess and download statistics
All material on this site has been provided by the respective publishers and authors. You can help correct errors and omissions. When requesting a correction, please mention this item's handle: RePEc:fth:pnegmi:9811. See general information about how to correct material in RePEc.
If you have authored this item and are not yet registered with RePEc, we encourage you to do it here. This allows to link your profile to this item. It also allows you to accept potential citations to this item that we are uncertain about.
If you know of missing items citing this one, you can help us creating those links by adding the relevant references in the same way as above, for each refering item. If you are a registered author of this item, you may also want to check the "citations" tab in your RePEc Author Service profile, as there may be some citations waiting for confirmation.
Please note that corrections may take a couple of weeks to filter through the various RePEc services.