An oligarchy theorem in fixed agenda without Pareto conditions
No abstract is available for this item.
If you experience problems downloading a file, check if you have the proper application to view it first. In case of further problems read the IDEAS help page. Note that these files are not on the IDEAS site. Please be patient as the files may be large.
As the access to this document is restricted, you may want to look for a different version under "Related research" (further below) or search for a different version of it.
References listed on IDEAS
Please report citation or reference errors to , or , if you are the registered author of the cited work, log in to your RePEc Author Service profile, click on "citations" and make appropriate adjustments.:
- Vincenzo Denicolo, 1989.
"Fixed Agenda Social Choice Theory: Correspondence and Impossibility Theorems for Social Choice Corrispondences and Social Decision Functions,"
84, Dipartimento Scienze Economiche, Universita' di Bologna.
- Denicolo Vincenzo, 1993. "Fixed Agenda Social Choice Theory: Correspondence and Impossibility Theorems for Social Choice Correspondences and Social Decision Functions," Journal of Economic Theory, Elsevier, vol. 59(2), pages 324-332, April.
- Jerry S. Kelly & Donald E. Campbell, 1998. "Quasitransitive social preference: why some very large coalitions have very little power," Economic Theory, Springer, vol. 12(1), pages 147-162.
- Fountain, John & Suzumura, Kotaro, 1982. "Collective Choice Rules without the Pareto Principle," International Economic Review, Department of Economics, University of Pennsylvania and Osaka University Institute of Social and Economic Research Association, vol. 23(2), pages 299-308, June.
- Josep Enric Peris Ferrando & Mª Carmen Sánchez, 1995.
"Veto In Fixed Agenda Social Choice Correspondences,"
Working Papers. Serie AD
1995-08, Instituto Valenciano de Investigaciones Económicas, S.A. (Ivie).
- M. Carmen SÂnchez & Josep E. Peris, 1999. "Veto in fixed agenda social choice correspondences," Social Choice and Welfare, Springer, vol. 16(1), pages 81-97.
- Wilson, Robert, 1972. "Social choice theory without the Pareto Principle," Journal of Economic Theory, Elsevier, vol. 5(3), pages 478-486, December.
When requesting a correction, please mention this item's handle: RePEc:eee:ecolet:v:62:y:1999:i:2:p:201-206. See general information about how to correct material in RePEc.
For technical questions regarding this item, or to correct its authors, title, abstract, bibliographic or download information, contact: (Zhang, Lei)
If references are entirely missing, you can add them using this form.