Representations of binary decision rules by generalized decisiveness structures
Download full text from publisher
As the access to this document is restricted, you may want to search for a different version of it.
CitationsCitations are extracted by the CitEc Project, subscribe to its RSS feed for this item.
- Truchon M., 1996.
"Voting games and acyclic collective choice rules,"
Mathematical Social Sciences,
Elsevier, vol. 31(1), pages 55-55, February.
- Bossert, Walter & Suzumura, Kotaro, 2012.
"Product filters, acyclicity and Suzumura consistency,"
Mathematical Social Sciences,
Elsevier, vol. 64(3), pages 258-262.
- BOSSERT, Walter & SUZUMURA, Kotaro, 2010. "Product Filters, Acyclicity and Suzumura Consistency," Cahiers de recherche 20-2010, Centre interuniversitaire de recherche en économie quantitative, CIREQ.
- BOSSERT, Walter & SUZUMURA, Kotaro, 2010. "Product Filters, Acyclicity and Suzumura Consistency," Cahiers de recherche 2010-11, Universite de Montreal, Departement de sciences economiques.
- Lahiri, Somdeb, 2009. "A sufficient condition for acyclic social choice in a single-profile world," MPRA Paper 14129, University Library of Munich, Germany.
- Duggan, John, 2016. "Limits of acyclic voting," Journal of Economic Theory, Elsevier, vol. 163(C), pages 658-683.
- McMorris, F. R. & Powers, R. C., 2004. "Consensus functions on tree quasi-orders that satisfy an independence condition," Mathematical Social Sciences, Elsevier, vol. 48(2), pages 183-192, September.
- Susumu Cato, 2015. "Conditions on social-preference cycles," Theory and Decision, Springer, vol. 79(1), pages 1-13, July.
- Fuad Aleskerov, 2005. "The history of social choice in Russia and the Soviet Union," Social Choice and Welfare, Springer;The Society for Social Choice and Welfare, vol. 25(2), pages 419-431, December.
- Sholomov, Lev A., 2000. "Explicit form of neutral social decision rules for basic rationality conditions," Mathematical Social Sciences, Elsevier, vol. 39(1), pages 81-107, January.
- John Cullinan & Samuel Hsiao & David Polett, 2014. "A Borda count for partially ordered ballots," Social Choice and Welfare, Springer;The Society for Social Choice and Welfare, vol. 42(4), pages 913-926, April.
- Jun Iritani & Tomoyuki Kamo & Ryo-ichi Nagahisa, 2013. "Vetoer and tie-making group theorems for indifference-transitive aggregation rules," Social Choice and Welfare, Springer;The Society for Social Choice and Welfare, vol. 40(1), pages 155-171, January.
- Ju, Biung-Ghi, 2011. "Collectively rational voting rules for simple preferences," Journal of Mathematical Economics, Elsevier, vol. 47(2), pages 143-149, March.
More about this item
StatisticsAccess and download statistics
All material on this site has been provided by the respective publishers and authors. You can help correct errors and omissions. When requesting a correction, please mention this item's handle: RePEc:eee:jetheo:v:21:y:1979:i:1:p:28-45. See general information about how to correct material in RePEc.
For technical questions regarding this item, or to correct its authors, title, abstract, bibliographic or download information, contact: (Dana Niculescu). General contact details of provider: http://www.elsevier.com/locate/inca/622869 .
If you have authored this item and are not yet registered with RePEc, we encourage you to do it here. This allows to link your profile to this item. It also allows you to accept potential citations to this item that we are uncertain about.
We have no references for this item. You can help adding them by using this form .
If you know of missing items citing this one, you can help us creating those links by adding the relevant references in the same way as above, for each refering item. If you are a registered author of this item, you may also want to check the "citations" tab in your RePEc Author Service profile, as there may be some citations waiting for confirmation.
Please note that corrections may take a couple of weeks to filter through the various RePEc services.