The complexity of simplicity
Download full text from publisher
As the access to this document is restricted, you may want to search for a different version of it.
References listed on IDEAS
- McAleer, Michael & McKenzie, C R, 1991.
"Keynesian and New Classical Models of Unemployment Revisited,"
Royal Economic Society, vol. 101(406), pages 359-381, May.
- McAleer, M. & McKenzie, C.R., 1990. "Keynesian and new classical models of unemployment revisited," Discussion Paper 1990-6, Tilburg University, Center for Economic Research.
- Mcaleer, M. & Mckenzie, C.R., 1990. "Keynesian And New Classical Models Of Unemployment Revisited," Papers 9006, Tilburg - Center for Economic Research.
- Sims, Christopher A, 1980. "Macroeconomics and Reality," Econometrica, Econometric Society, vol. 48(1), pages 1-48, January.
- Bai, J. & Jakeman, A.J. & Mcaleer, M., 1990. "Estimation And Discrimination Of Alternative Air Pollution Models," Papers 209, Australian National University - Department of Economics.
- Keuzenkamp, H.A. & McAleer, M., 1994. "Simplicity, scientific inference and econometric modelling," Discussion Paper 1994-56, Tilburg University, Center for Economic Research.
- Fiebig, Denzil G. & McAleer, Michael & Bartels, Robert, 1992. "Properties of ordinary least squares estimators in regression models with nonspherical disturbances," Journal of Econometrics, Elsevier, vol. 54(1-3), pages 321-334.
CitationsCitations are extracted by the CitEc Project, subscribe to its RSS feed for this item.
- repec:gam:jecnmx:v:5:y:2017:i:3:p:43-:d:112377 is not listed on IDEAS
More about this item
StatisticsAccess and download statistics
All material on this site has been provided by the respective publishers and authors. You can help correct errors and omissions. When requesting a correction, please mention this item's handle: RePEc:eee:matcom:v:43:y:1997:i:3:p:553-561. See general information about how to correct material in RePEc.
For technical questions regarding this item, or to correct its authors, title, abstract, bibliographic or download information, contact: (Dana Niculescu). General contact details of provider: http://www.journals.elsevier.com/mathematics-and-computers-in-simulation/ .
If you have authored this item and are not yet registered with RePEc, we encourage you to do it here. This allows to link your profile to this item. It also allows you to accept potential citations to this item that we are uncertain about.
If you know of missing items citing this one, you can help us creating those links by adding the relevant references in the same way as above, for each refering item. If you are a registered author of this item, you may also want to check the "citations" tab in your RePEc Author Service profile, as there may be some citations waiting for confirmation.
Please note that corrections may take a couple of weeks to filter through the various RePEc services.