Explicit expressions for the reservation wage path and the unemployment duration density in nonstationary job search models
No abstract is available for this item.
If you experience problems downloading a file, check if you have the proper application to view it first. In case of further problems read the IDEAS help page. Note that these files are not on the IDEAS site. Please be patient as the files may be large.
As the access to this document is restricted, you may want to look for a different version under "Related research" (further below) or search for a different version of it.
References listed on IDEAS
Please report citation or reference errors to , or , if you are the registered author of the cited work, log in to your RePEc Author Service profile, click on "citations" and make appropriate adjustments.:
- Lippman, Steven A. & McCall, John J., 1976. "Job search in a dynamic economy," Journal of Economic Theory, Elsevier, vol. 12(3), pages 365-390, June.
- van den Berg, Gerard J, 1990.
"Search Behaviour, Transitions to Nonparticipation and the Duration of Unemployment,"
Royal Economic Society, vol. 100(402), pages 842-865, September.
- van den Berg, G., 1988. "Search behaviour, transitions to nonparticipation and the duration of unemployment," Research Memorandum 01393d23-5b79-44ba-b971-d, Tilburg University, School of Economics and Management.
- Main, Brian G M & Shelly, Michael A, 1988. "School Leavers and the Search for Employment," Oxford Economic Papers, Oxford University Press, vol. 40(3), pages 487-504, September.
- Kapteyn, Arie & Wansbeek, Tom, 1985. "The individual welfare function : A review," Journal of Economic Psychology, Elsevier, vol. 6(4), pages 333-363, December.
- Lancaster, Tony & Chesher, Andrew, 1983. "An Econometric Analysis of Reservation Wages," Econometrica, Econometric Society, vol. 51(6), pages 1661-1676, November.
- van den Berg, G., 1987.
"Nonstationarity in job search theory,"
c2b931bf-9cce-4bae-929c-b, Tilburg University, School of Economics and Management.
- Blau, David M. & Robins, Philip K., 1986. "Job search, wage offers, and unemployment insurance," Journal of Public Economics, Elsevier, vol. 29(2), pages 173-197, March.
- Zvi Eckstein & Kenneth I. Wolpin, 1989. "The Specification and Estimation of Dynamic Stochastic Discrete Choice Models: A Survey," Journal of Human Resources, University of Wisconsin Press, vol. 24(4), pages 562-598.
- Lynch, Lisa M, 1983. "Job Search and Youth Unemployment," Oxford Economic Papers, Oxford University Press, vol. 35(0), pages 271-282, Supplemen.
- Yoon, Bong Joon, 1981. "A Model of Unemployment Duration with Variable Search Intensity," The Review of Economics and Statistics, MIT Press, vol. 63(4), pages 599-609, November.
- Kapteyn, Arie & Wansbeek, Tom, 1985. "The individual welfare function : A rejoinder," Journal of Economic Psychology, Elsevier, vol. 6(4), pages 375-381, December.
- Lancaster, Tony, 1979. "Econometric Methods for the Duration of Unemployment," Econometrica, Econometric Society, vol. 47(4), pages 939-956, July.
- James J. Heckman & Christopher J. Flinn, 1982.
"New Methods for Analyzing Structural Models of Labor Force Dynamics,"
NBER Working Papers
0856, National Bureau of Economic Research, Inc.
- Flinn, C. & Heckman, J., 1982. "New methods for analyzing structural models of labor force dynamics," Journal of Econometrics, Elsevier, vol. 18(1), pages 115-168, January.
- Narendranathan, W & Nickell, S & Stern, J, 1985. "Unemployment Benefits Revisited," Economic Journal, Royal Economic Society, vol. 95(378), pages 307-329, June.
- Gronau, Reuben, 1971. "Information and Frictional Unemployment," American Economic Review, American Economic Association, vol. 61(3), pages 290-301, June.
- Narendranathan, Wiji & Nickell, Stephen, 1985. "Modelling the process of job search," Journal of Econometrics, Elsevier, vol. 28(1), pages 29-49, April.
When requesting a correction, please mention this item's handle: RePEc:eee:labeco:v:2:y:1995:i:2:p:187-198. See general information about how to correct material in RePEc.
For technical questions regarding this item, or to correct its authors, title, abstract, bibliographic or download information, contact: (Dana Niculescu)
If references are entirely missing, you can add them using this form.