A Model of Unemployment Duration with Variable Search Intensity
No abstract is available for this item.
Volume (Year): 63 (1981)
Issue (Month): 4 (November)
|Contact details of provider:|| Web page: http://mitpress.mit.edu/journals/|
|Order Information:||Web: http://mitpress.mit.edu/journal-home.tcl?issn=00346535|
- Fougère, Denis & Pradel, Jacqueline & Roger, Muriel, 2009.
"Does the public employment service affect search effort and outcomes?,"
European Economic Review,
Elsevier, vol. 53(7), pages 846-869, October.
- Fougère, Denis & Pradel, Jacqueline & Roger, Muriel, 2008. "Does the Public Employment Service Affect Search Effort and Outcomes?," CEPR Discussion Papers 7095, C.E.P.R. Discussion Papers.
- Denis Fougère & Jacqueline Pradel & Muriel Roger, 2009. "Does the public employment service affect search effort and outcomes," Université Paris1 Panthéon-Sorbonne (Post-Print and Working Papers) halshs-00824380, HAL.
- Hans G. Bloemen, 2005. "Job Search, Search Intensity, and Labor Market Transitions: An Empirical Analysis," Journal of Human Resources, University of Wisconsin Press, vol. 40(1).
- Bloemen, Hans G., 2001. "Job search, search intensity and labour market transitions : an empirical analysis," Serie Research Memoranda 0037, VU University Amsterdam, Faculty of Economics, Business Administration and Econometrics.
- Bloemen, Hans G., 2003. "Job search, search intensity and labour market transitions : an empirical analysis," Serie Research Memoranda 0026, VU University Amsterdam, Faculty of Economics, Business Administration and Econometrics.
- Cho, Jin Seo & White, Halbert, 2010. "Testing for unobserved heterogeneity in exponential and Weibull duration models," Journal of Econometrics, Elsevier, vol. 157(2), pages 458-480, August.
- Jin Seo Cho & Halbert White, 2009. "Testing for Unobserved Heterogeneity in Exponential and Weibull Duration Models," Discussion Paper Series 0912, Institute of Economic Research, Korea University.
- Riddell, W. Craig & Song, Xueda, 2009. "The Causal Effects of Education on Adaptability," CLSSRN working papers clsrn_admin-2009-15, Vancouver School of Economics, revised 16 Feb 2009.
- Julie Hotchkiss, 1999. "The effect of transitional employment on search duration: A selectivity approach," Atlantic Economic Journal, Springer;International Atlantic Economic Society, vol. 27(1), pages 38-52, March.
- van der Klaauw, Bas & van Vuuren, Aico & Berkhout, Peter, 2004. "Labor Market Prospects, Search Intensity and the Transition from College to Work," IZA Discussion Papers 1176, Institute for the Study of Labor (IZA).
- van der Klaauw, Bas & van Vuuren, Aico & Berkhout, Peter, 2005. "Labor market prospects search intensity and the transition from college to work," Working Paper Series 2005:9, IFAU - Institute for Evaluation of Labour Market and Education Policy.
- Bas van der Klaauw & Aico van Vuuren & Peter Berkhout, 2004. "Labor Market Prospects, Search Intensity and the Transition from College to Work," Tinbergen Institute Discussion Papers 04-064/3, Tinbergen Institute.
- Todorova, Tamara & Dzharova, Veselina, 2010. "Optimal Time and Opportunity Cost of Job Search in Low-income Groups: an Out-of-the-job Search Model," EconStor Open Access Articles, ZBW - German National Library of Economics, pages 195-205.
- Todorova, Tamara & Dzharova, Veselina, 2010. "Optimal Time and Opportunity Cost of Job Search in Low-Income Groups: an Out-of-the-job Search Model," MPRA Paper 25709, University Library of Munich, Germany.
- Ernest Preston Goss & Chris Paul & Al Wilhite, 1994. "Duration Of Unemployment: Geographic Mobility And Selectivity Bias," The Review of Regional Studies, Southern Regional Science Association, vol. 24(2), pages 127-142, Fall.
- Eckstein, Zwi & van den Berg, Gerard J, 2003. "Empircial labor search models: A survey," Working Paper Series 2003:18, IFAU - Institute for Evaluation of Labour Market and Education Policy.
- van der Klaauw, Bas & van Vuuren, Aico, 2010. "Job search and academic achievement," European Economic Review, Elsevier, vol. 54(2), pages 294-316, February.
- van den Berg, Gerard J., 1995. "Explicit expressions for the reservation wage path and the unemployment duration density in nonstationary job search models," Labour Economics, Elsevier, vol. 2(2), pages 187-198, June.
- van den Berg, Gerard J, 1999. "Empirical Inference with Equilibrium Search Models of the Labour Market," Economic Journal, Royal Economic Society, vol. 109(456), pages 283-306, June.
- Gerard J. van den Berg, 1998. "Empirical Inference with Equilibrium Search Models of the Labor Market," Tinbergen Institute Discussion Papers 98-089/3, Tinbergen Institute.
When requesting a correction, please mention this item's handle: RePEc:tpr:restat:v:63:y:1981:i:4:p:599-609. See general information about how to correct material in RePEc.
For technical questions regarding this item, or to correct its authors, title, abstract, bibliographic or download information, contact: (Kristin Waites)
If references are entirely missing, you can add them using this form.
Follow series, journals, authors & more
New papers by email
Subscribe to new additions to RePEc
Public profiles for Economics researchers
Various rankings of research in Economics & related fields
Who was a student of whom, using RePEc
Curated articles & papers on various economics topics
Upload your paper to be listed on RePEc and IDEAS
Blog aggregator for economics research
Cases of plagiarism in Economics
Job Market Papers
RePEc working paper series dedicated to the job market
Pretend you are at the helm of an economics department
Services from the StL Fed
Data, research, apps & more from the St. Louis Fed