Households' switching behavior between electricity suppliers in Sweden
Download full text from publisher
As the access to this document is restricted, you may want to search for a different version of it.
References listed on IDEAS
- Fredrik Carlsson & Åsa Lofgren, 2006.
"Airline choice, switching costs and frequent flyer programmes,"
Taylor & Francis Journals, vol. 38(13), pages 1469-1475.
- Carlsson, Fredrik & Löfgren, Åsa, 2004. "Airline choice, switching costs and frequent flyer programs," Working Papers in Economics 123, University of Gothenburg, Department of Economics.
- Geoff Riddington & Colin Sinclair & Nicola Milne, 2000. "Modelling choice and switching behaviour between Scottish ski centres," Applied Economics, Taylor & Francis Journals, vol. 32(8), pages 1011-1018.
- Biel, Anders & Thogersen, John, 2007. "Activation of social norms in social dilemmas: A review of the evidence and reflections on the implications for environmental behaviour," Journal of Economic Psychology, Elsevier, vol. 28(1), pages 93-112, January.
- Kahneman, Daniel & Tversky, Amos, 1979.
"Prospect Theory: An Analysis of Decision under Risk,"
Econometric Society, vol. 47(2), pages 263-291, March.
- Amos Tversky & Daniel Kahneman, 1979. "Prospect Theory: An Analysis of Decision under Risk," Levine's Working Paper Archive 7656, David K. Levine.
- Brennan, Timothy J., 2007.
"Consumer preference not to choose: Methodological and policy implications,"
Elsevier, vol. 35(3), pages 1616-1627, March.
- Brennan, Timothy, 2005. "Consumer Preference Not to Choose: Methodological and Policy Implications," Discussion Papers dp-05-51, Resources For the Future.
- Samuelson, William & Zeckhauser, Richard, 1988. "Status Quo Bias in Decision Making," Journal of Risk and Uncertainty, Springer, vol. 1(1), pages 7-59, March.
- Foss, Nicolai J., 2003. "Bounded rationality in the economics of organization: "Much cited and little used"," Journal of Economic Psychology, Elsevier, vol. 24(2), pages 245-264, April.
- Juliusson, E. Asgeir & Gamble, Amelie & Garling, Tommy, 2007. "Loss aversion and price volatility as determinants of attitude towards and preference for variable price in the Swedish electricity market," Energy Policy, Elsevier, vol. 35(11), pages 5953-5957, November.
- Amundsen, Eirik S. & Bergman, Lars, 2006. "Why has the Nordic electricity market worked so well?," Utilities Policy, Elsevier, vol. 14(3), pages 148-157, September.
- Heath, Chip & Tversky, Amos, 1991. "Preference and Belief: Ambiguity and Competence in Choice under Uncertainty," Journal of Risk and Uncertainty, Springer, vol. 4(1), pages 5-28, January.
- Thaler, Richard, 1980. "Toward a positive theory of consumer choice," Journal of Economic Behavior & Organization, Elsevier, vol. 1(1), pages 39-60, March.
- Monica Giulietti & Catherine Waddams Price & Michael Waterson, 2005. "Consumer Choice and Competition Policy: a Study of UK Energy Markets," Economic Journal, Royal Economic Society, vol. 115(506), pages 949-968, October.
CitationsCitations are extracted by the CitEc Project, subscribe to its RSS feed for this item.
- Vesterberg, Mattias, 2017. "The effect of price on electricity contract choice," Umeå Economic Studies 941, Umeå University, Department of Economics.
- Xiaoping He & David Reiner, 2015. "Why Do More British Consumers Not Switch Energy Suppliers? The Role of Individual Attitudes," Cambridge Working Papers in Economics 1525, Faculty of Economics, University of Cambridge.
- Carin Cruijsen & Maaike Diepstraten, 2017.
"Banking Products: You Can Take Them with You, So Why Don’t You?,"
Journal of Financial Services Research,
Springer;Western Finance Association, vol. 52(1), pages 123-154, October.
- Carin van der Cruijsen & Maaike Diepstraten, 2015. "Banking products: you can take them with you, so why don't you?," DNB Working Papers 490, Netherlands Central Bank, Research Department.
- van der Cruijsen, Carin & Diepstraten, Maaike, 2017. "Banking products : You can take them with you, so why don't you?," Other publications TiSEM a085788f-bc7d-4f5c-8a8c-5, Tilburg University, School of Economics and Management.
- Schleich, Joachim & Faure, Corinne & Gassmann, Xavier, 2017. "Household electricity contract and provider switching in the EU," Working Papers "Sustainability and Innovation" S14/2017, Fraunhofer Institute for Systems and Innovation Research (ISI).
- Vesterberg, Mattias, 2017. "Heterogeneity in price responsiveness of electricity: Contract choice and the role of media coverage," Umeå Economic Studies 940, Umeå University, Department of Economics.
- Vassileva, Iana & Odlare, Monica & Wallin, Fredrik & Dahlquist, Erik, 2012. "The impact of consumers’ feedback preferences on domestic electricity consumption," Applied Energy, Elsevier, vol. 93(C), pages 575-582.
- repec:spr:nathaz:v:91:y:2018:i:2:d:10.1007_s11069-017-3138-2 is not listed on IDEAS
- Lanot, Gauthier & Vesterberg, Mattias, 2017. "An empirical model of the decision to switch between electricity price contracts," Umeå Economic Studies 951, Umeå University, Department of Economics.
- Magdalena Six & Franz Wirl & Jaqueline Wolf, 2017. "Information as potential key determinant in switching electricity suppliers," Journal of Business Economics, Springer, vol. 87(2), pages 263-290, February.
- repec:aen:journl:ej38-6-xiaoping is not listed on IDEAS
- Moreno, Blanca & López, Ana J. & García-Álvarez, María Teresa, 2012. "The electricity prices in the European Union. The role of renewable energies and regulatory electric market reforms," Energy, Elsevier, vol. 48(1), pages 307-313.
- Maxim Alexandru, 2013. "Methodological Considerations Regarding The Segmentation Of Household Energy Consumers," Annals of Faculty of Economics, University of Oradea, Faculty of Economics, vol. 1(1), pages 1775-1785, July.
- Heshmati, Almas, 2012. "Survey of Models on Demand, Customer Base-Line and Demand Response and Their Relationships in the Power Market," IZA Discussion Papers 6637, Institute for the Study of Labor (IZA).
- Hellmer, Stefan & Wårell, Linda, 2009. "On the evaluation of market power and market dominance--The Nordic electricity market," Energy Policy, Elsevier, vol. 37(8), pages 3235-3241, August.
- Almas Heshmati, 2014. "Demand, Customer Base-Line And Demand Response In The Electricity Market: A Survey," Journal of Economic Surveys, Wiley Blackwell, vol. 28(5), pages 862-888, December.
- Anna Airoldi & Michele Polo, 2017. "Opening the Retail Electricity Markets: Puzzles, Drawbacks and Policy Options," IEFE Working Papers 97, IEFE, Center for Research on Energy and Environmental Economics and Policy, Universita' Bocconi, Milano, Italy.
- repec:eee:juipol:v:48:y:2017:i:c:p:12-21 is not listed on IDEAS
- Vassileva, Iana & Wallin, Fredrik & Dahlquist, Erik, 2012. "Understanding energy consumption behavior for future demand response strategy development," Energy, Elsevier, vol. 46(1), pages 94-100.
- repec:eee:enepol:v:110:y:2017:i:c:p:675-685 is not listed on IDEAS
- Söderholm, Patrik & Wårell, Linda, 2011. "Market opening and third party access in district heating networks," Energy Policy, Elsevier, vol. 39(2), pages 742-752, February.
- Yang, Yingkui, 2014. "Understanding household switching behavior in the retail electricity market," Energy Policy, Elsevier, vol. 69(C), pages 406-414.
More about this item
KeywordsElectricity market Switching behavior Contract Sweden;
StatisticsAccess and download statistics
All material on this site has been provided by the respective publishers and authors. You can help correct errors and omissions. When requesting a correction, please mention this item's handle: RePEc:eee:juipol:v:16:y:2008:i:4:p:254-261. See general information about how to correct material in RePEc.
For technical questions regarding this item, or to correct its authors, title, abstract, bibliographic or download information, contact: (Dana Niculescu). General contact details of provider: http://www.elsevier.com/locate/inca/30478 .