Hydrocarbon pollution in the Niger Delta: Geographies of impacts and appraisal of lapses in extant legal framework
Download full text from publisher
As the access to this document is restricted, you may want to search for a different version of it.
References listed on IDEAS
- Franz Gerner & Bent Svensson & Sascha Djumena, 2004. "Gas Flaring and Venting : A Regulatory Framework and Incentives for Gas Utilization," World Bank Other Operational Studies 11253, The World Bank.
- Sonibare, J. A. & Akeredolu, F. A., 2004. "A theoretical prediction of non-methane gaseous emissions from natural gas combustion," Energy Policy, Elsevier, vol. 32(14), pages 1653-1665, September.
- Gabriel Eweje, 2006. "Environmental Costs and Responsibilities Resulting from Oil Exploitation in Developing Countries: The Case of the Niger Delta of Nigeria," Journal of Business Ethics, Springer, vol. 69(1), pages 27-56, November.
- Christopher D. Elvidge & Daniel Ziskin & Kimberly E. Baugh & Benjamin T. Tuttle & Tilottama Ghosh & Dee W. Pack & Edward H. Erwin & Mikhail Zhizhin, 2009. "A Fifteen Year Record of Global Natural Gas Flaring Derived from Satellite Data," Energies, MDPI, Open Access Journal, vol. 2(3), pages 1-28, August.
CitationsCitations are extracted by the CitEc Project, subscribe to its RSS feed for this item.
- Wan Ahmad, Wan Nurul K. & Rezaei, Jafar & de Brito, Marisa P. & Tavasszy, Lóránt A., 2016. "The influence of external factors on supply chain sustainability goals of the oil and gas industry," Resources Policy, Elsevier, vol. 49(C), pages 302-314.
- repec:eco:journ2:2019-01-2 is not listed on IDEAS
- repec:kap:enreec:v:74:y:2019:i:2:d:10.1007_s10640-019-00349-4 is not listed on IDEAS
More about this item
KeywordsHydrocarbon pollution; Niger Delta; Oil and gas laws; Environmental pollution;
StatisticsAccess and download statistics
All material on this site has been provided by the respective publishers and authors. You can help correct errors and omissions. When requesting a correction, please mention this item's handle: RePEc:eee:jrpoli:v:45:y:2015:i:c:p:65-77. See general information about how to correct material in RePEc.
For technical questions regarding this item, or to correct its authors, title, abstract, bibliographic or download information, contact: (Dana Niculescu). General contact details of provider: http://www.elsevier.com/locate/inca/30467 .
If you have authored this item and are not yet registered with RePEc, we encourage you to do it here. This allows to link your profile to this item. It also allows you to accept potential citations to this item that we are uncertain about.
If you know of missing items citing this one, you can help us creating those links by adding the relevant references in the same way as above, for each refering item. If you are a registered author of this item, you may also want to check the "citations" tab in your RePEc Author Service profile, as there may be some citations waiting for confirmation.
Please note that corrections may take a couple of weeks to filter through the various RePEc services.