Determinants of backward linkages of oil and gas industry in the Nigerian economy
Download full text from publisher
As the access to this document is restricted, you may want to search for a different version of it.
References listed on IDEAS
- Belderbos, Rene & Capannelli, Giovanni & Fukao, Kyoji, 2001. "Backward Vertical Linkages of Foreign Manufacturing Affiliates: Evidence from Japanese Multinationals," World Development, Elsevier, vol. 29(1), pages 189-208, January.
CitationsCitations are extracted by the CitEc Project, subscribe to its RSS feed for this item.
- repec:spr:minecn:v:30:y:2017:i:2:d:10.1007_s13563-016-0097-0 is not listed on IDEAS
- repec:eee:worbus:v:53:y:2018:i:1:p:85-91 is not listed on IDEAS
- Adewuyi, Adeolu O., 2016. "Determinants of import demand for non-renewable energy (petroleum) products: Empirical evidence from Nigeria," Energy Policy, Elsevier, vol. 95(C), pages 73-93.
- Macatangay, Rafael Emmanuel “Manny”, 2016. "Optimal local content requirement policies for extractive industries," Resources Policy, Elsevier, vol. 50(C), pages 244-252.
More about this item
KeywordsBackward linkages; Oil and gas industry; Nigeria; Supplier firms; Local content;
StatisticsAccess and download statistics
All material on this site has been provided by the respective publishers and authors. You can help correct errors and omissions. When requesting a correction, please mention this item's handle: RePEc:eee:jrpoli:v:37:y:2012:i:4:p:452-460. See general information about how to correct material in RePEc.
For technical questions regarding this item, or to correct its authors, title, abstract, bibliographic or download information, contact: (Dana Niculescu). General contact details of provider: http://www.elsevier.com/locate/inca/30467 .