The boom in mineral markets: How long might it last?
Download full text from publisher
As the access to this document is restricted, you may want to search for a different version of it.
References listed on IDEAS
- Radetzki, Marian, 2006. "The anatomy of three commodity booms," Resources Policy, Elsevier, vol. 31(1), pages 56-64, March.
- John T Cuddington & Daniel Jerrett, 2008. "Super Cycles in Real Metals Prices?," IMF Staff Papers, Palgrave Macmillan, vol. 55(4), pages 541-565, December.
- Radetzki,Marian, 2008. "A Handbook of Primary Commodities in the Global Economy," Cambridge Books, Cambridge University Press, number 9780521880206, Junio.
- Crowson, P., 2001. "Mining industry profitability?," Resources Policy, Elsevier, vol. 27(1), pages 33-42, March.
CitationsCitations are extracted by the CitEc Project, subscribe to its RSS feed for this item.
- John Baffes & Cristina Savescu, 2014. "Monetary conditions and metal prices," Applied Economics Letters, Taylor & Francis Journals, vol. 21(7), pages 447-452, May.
- John Baffes & Damir Cosic, 2014. "Global Economic Prospects : Commodity Markets Outlook, January 2014," World Bank Publications, The World Bank, number 18996.
- Kagraoka, Yusho, 2016. "Common dynamic factors in driving commodity prices: Implications of a generalized dynamic factor model," Economic Modelling, Elsevier, vol. 52(PB), pages 609-617.
- Farooki, Masuma, 2012. "The diversification of the global mining equipment industry – Going new places?," Resources Policy, Elsevier, vol. 37(4), pages 417-424.
- World Bank, 2011.
"Global Economic Prospects, Volume 2, January 2011 : Navigating Strong Currents
[Perspectivas economicas mundiales, Enero de 2011 : navegar en aguas peligrosas (Vol. 2)]," World Bank Publications, The World Bank, number 12102.
- Humphreys, David, 2010. "The great metals boom: A retrospective," Resources Policy, Elsevier, vol. 35(1), pages 1-13, March.
- Buncic, Daniel & Moretto, Carlo, 2015.
"Forecasting copper prices with dynamic averaging and selection models,"
The North American Journal of Economics and Finance,
Elsevier, vol. 33(C), pages 1-38.
- Buncic, Daniel & Moretto, Carlo, 2014. "Forecasting Copper Prices with Dynamic Averaging and Selection Models," Economics Working Paper Series 1430, University of St. Gallen, School of Economics and Political Science.
- repec:wbk:wbpubs:12097 is not listed on IDEAS
- Tano, Sofia & Pettersson, Örjan & Stjernström, Olof, 2016. "Labour income effects of the recent “mining boom” in northern Sweden," Resources Policy, Elsevier, vol. 49(C), pages 31-40.
- Fizaine, Florian, 2013.
"Byproduct production of minor metals: Threat or opportunity for the development of clean technologies? The PV sector as an illustration,"
Elsevier, vol. 38(3), pages 373-383.
- Florient Fizaine, 2013. "Byproduct production of minor metals: threat or opportunity for the development of clean technologies? The PV sector as an illustration," Post-Print halshs-01227250, HAL.
- Cuddington, John T. & Zellou, Abdel M., 2013.
"A simple mineral market model: Can it produce super cycles in prices?,"
Elsevier, vol. 38(1), pages 75-87.
- John T. Cuddington & Abdel M. Zellou, 2012. "A Simple Mineral Market Model: Can it produce Super Cycles in prices?," Working Papers 2012-05, Colorado School of Mines, Division of Economics and Business.
- Jerrett, Daniel & Cuddington, John T., 2008. "Broadening the statistical search for metal price super cycles to steel and related metals," Resources Policy, Elsevier, vol. 33(4), pages 188-195, December.
- Kleijn, René & van der Voet, Ester & Kramer, Gert Jan & van Oers, Lauran & van der Giesen, Coen, 2011. "Metal requirements of low-carbon power generation," Energy, Elsevier, vol. 36(9), pages 5640-5648.
- Koek, Monica & Kreuzer, Oliver P. & Maier, Wolfgang D. & Porwal, Alok K. & Thompson, Mickey & Guj, Pietro, 2010. "A review of the PGM industry, deposit models and exploration practices: Implications for Australia's PGM potential," Resources Policy, Elsevier, vol. 35(1), pages 20-35, March.
- Hurst, Luke, 2015. "Assessing the competitiveness of the supply side response to China's iron ore demand shock," Resources Policy, Elsevier, vol. 45(C), pages 247-254.
- Bürgi Bonanomi, Elisabeth & Elsig, Manfred & Espa, Ilaria, 2015. "The Commodity Sector and Related Governance Challenges from a Sustainable Development Perspective: The Example of Switzerland Current Research Gaps," Papers 865, World Trade Institute.
More about this item
StatisticsAccess and download statistics
All material on this site has been provided by the respective publishers and authors. You can help correct errors and omissions. When requesting a correction, please mention this item's handle: RePEc:eee:jrpoli:v:33:y:2008:i:3:p:125-128. See general information about how to correct material in RePEc.
For technical questions regarding this item, or to correct its authors, title, abstract, bibliographic or download information, contact: (Dana Niculescu). General contact details of provider: http://www.elsevier.com/locate/inca/30467 .
If you have authored this item and are not yet registered with RePEc, we encourage you to do it here. This allows to link your profile to this item. It also allows you to accept potential citations to this item that we are uncertain about.
If you know of missing items citing this one, you can help us creating those links by adding the relevant references in the same way as above, for each refering item. If you are a registered author of this item, you may also want to check the "citations" tab in your RePEc Author Service profile, as there may be some citations waiting for confirmation.
Please note that corrections may take a couple of weeks to filter through the various RePEc services.