Understanding the dynamics and competitiveness of the South African minerals inputs cluster
No abstract is available for this item.
If you experience problems downloading a file, check if you have the proper application to view it first. In case of further problems read the IDEAS help page. Note that these files are not on the IDEAS site. Please be patient as the files may be large.
As the access to this document is restricted, you may want to look for a different version under "Related research" (further below) or search for a different version of it.
References listed on IDEAS
Please report citation or reference errors to , or , if you are the registered author of the cited work, log in to your RePEc Author Service profile, click on "citations" and make appropriate adjustments.:
- Blomström, Magnus & Kokko, Ari, 2003.
"From Natural Resources to High-tech Production: The Evolution of Industrial Competitiveness in Sweden and Finland,"
CEPR Discussion Papers
3804, C.E.P.R. Discussion Papers.
- Blomström, Magnus & Kokko, Ari, 2002. "From Natural Resources to High-Tech Production: The Evolution of Industrial Competitiveness in Sweden and Finland," EIJS Working Paper Series 139, The European Institute of Japanese Studies.
- Vuori, Synnöve & Ylä-Anttila, Pekka, 1992. "Industrial Transformation in Finland - From Factor Driven toTechnology-Based Growth," Discussion Papers 413, The Research Institute of the Finnish Economy.
- Sanjaya Lall, 2001. "National strategies for technology adoption in the industrial sector: Lessons of recent experience in the developing regions," Human Development Occasional Papers (1992-2007) HDOCPA-2001-08, Human Development Report Office (HDRO), United Nations Development Programme (UNDP).
- S. Mainardi, 1997. "Mineral resources and economic development: A survey," Development Southern Africa, Taylor & Francis Journals, vol. 14(1), pages 61-77.
- William F. Maloney, 2002.
"Missed Opportunities: Innovation and Resource-Based Growth in Latin America,"
ECONOMIA JOURNAL OF THE LATIN AMERICAN AND CARIBBEAN ECONOMIC ASSOCIATION,
ECONOMIA JOURNAL OF THE LATIN AMERICAN AND CARIBBEAN ECONOMIC ASSOCIATION, August.
- Maloney, William F., 2002. "Missed opportunities - innovation and resource-based growth in Latin America," Policy Research Working Paper Series 2935, The World Bank.
- Ina Drejer & Frank Skov Kristensen & Keld Laursen, 1997. "Studies of Clusters as a Basis for Industrial and Technology Policy in the Danish Economy," DRUID Working Papers 97-14, DRUID, Copenhagen Business School, Department of Industrial Economics and Strategy/Aalborg University, Department of Business Studies.
When requesting a correction, please mention this item's handle: RePEc:eee:jrpoli:v:31:y:2006:i:1:p:12-26. See general information about how to correct material in RePEc.
For technical questions regarding this item, or to correct its authors, title, abstract, bibliographic or download information, contact: (Zhang, Lei)
If you have authored this item and are not yet registered with RePEc, we encourage you to do it here. This allows to link your profile to this item. It also allows you to accept potential citations to this item that we are uncertain about.
If references are entirely missing, you can add them using this form.
If the full references list an item that is present in RePEc, but the system did not link to it, you can help with this form.
If you know of missing items citing this one, you can help us creating those links by adding the relevant references in the same way as above, for each refering item. If you are a registered author of this item, you may also want to check the "citations" tab in your profile, as there may be some citations waiting for confirmation.
Please note that corrections may take a couple of weeks to filter through the various RePEc services.