Understanding the dynamics and competitiveness of the South African minerals inputs cluster
Download full text from publisher
As the access to this document is restricted, you may want to search for a different version of it.
References listed on IDEAS
- William F. Maloney, 2002.
"Missed Opportunities: Innovation and Resource-Based Growth in Latin America,"
ECONOMIA JOURNAL OF THE LATIN AMERICAN AND CARIBBEAN ECONOMIC ASSOCIATION,
ECONOMIA JOURNAL OF THE LATIN AMERICAN AND CARIBBEAN ECONOMIC ASSOCIATION, vol. 0(Fall 2002), pages 111-168, August.
- Maloney, William F., 2002. "Missed opportunities - innovation and resource-based growth in Latin America," Policy Research Working Paper Series 2935, The World Bank.
- Vuori, Synnöve & Ylä-Anttila, Pekka, 1992. "Industrial Transformation in Finland - From Factor Driven toTechnology-Based Growth," Discussion Papers 413, The Research Institute of the Finnish Economy.
- Ina Drejer & Frank Skov Kristensen & Keld Laursen, 1997. "Studies of Clusters as a Basis for Industrial and Technology Policy in the Danish Economy," DRUID Working Papers 97-14, DRUID, Copenhagen Business School, Department of Industrial Economics and Strategy/Aalborg University, Department of Business Studies.
- Blomström, Magnus & Kokko, Ari, 2002.
"From Natural Resources to High-Tech Production: The Evolution of Industrial Competitiveness in Sweden and Finland,"
EIJS Working Paper Series
139, Stockholm School of Economics, The European Institute of Japanese Studies.
- Blomström, Magnus & Kokko, Ari, 2003. "From Natural Resources to High-tech Production: The Evolution of Industrial Competitiveness in Sweden and Finland," CEPR Discussion Papers 3804, C.E.P.R. Discussion Papers.
- Sanjaya Lall, 2001. "National strategies for technology adoption in the industrial sector: Lessons of recent experience in the developing regions," Human Development Occasional Papers (1992-2007) HDOCPA-2001-08, Human Development Report Office (HDRO), United Nations Development Programme (UNDP).
- S. Mainardi, 1997. "Mineral resources and economic development: A survey," Development Southern Africa, Taylor & Francis Journals, vol. 14(1), pages 61-77.
CitationsCitations are extracted by the CitEc Project, subscribe to its RSS feed for this item.
- Judith Fessehaie & Zavareh Rustomjee & Lauralyn Kaziboni, 2016. "Mining-related national systems of innovation in southern Africa National trajectories and regional integration," WIDER Working Paper Series 084, World Institute for Development Economic Research (UNU-WIDER).
- Kaplan, David, 2012. "South African mining equipment and specialist services: Technological capacity, export performance and policy," Resources Policy, Elsevier, vol. 37(4), pages 425-433.
- Milanez, Bruno & Puppim de Oliveira, Jose Antonio, 2013. "Innovation for sustainable development in artisanal mining: Advances in a cluster of opal mining in Brazil," Resources Policy, Elsevier, vol. 38(4), pages 427-434.
- Bloch, Robin & Owusu, George, 2012. "Linkages in Ghana's gold mining industry: Challenging the enclave thesis," Resources Policy, Elsevier, vol. 37(4), pages 434-442.
- Fessehaie, Judith, 2012. "What determines the breadth and depth of Zambia's backward linkages to copper mining? The role of public policy and value chain dynamics," Resources Policy, Elsevier, vol. 37(4), pages 443-451.
- Figueiredo, Paulo N. & Piana, Janaina, 2016. "When “one thing (almost) leads to another”: A micro-level exploration of learning linkages in Brazil's mining industry," Resources Policy, Elsevier, vol. 49(C), pages 405-414.
- Krogscheepers, Corris & Gossel, Sean Joss, 2015. "Input cost and international demand effects on the production of platinum group metals in South Africa," Resources Policy, Elsevier, vol. 45(C), pages 193-201.
More about this item
StatisticsAccess and download statistics
All material on this site has been provided by the respective publishers and authors. You can help correct errors and omissions. When requesting a correction, please mention this item's handle: RePEc:eee:jrpoli:v:31:y:2006:i:1:p:12-26. See general information about how to correct material in RePEc.
For technical questions regarding this item, or to correct its authors, title, abstract, bibliographic or download information, contact: (Dana Niculescu). General contact details of provider: http://www.elsevier.com/locate/inca/30467 .
If you have authored this item and are not yet registered with RePEc, we encourage you to do it here. This allows to link your profile to this item. It also allows you to accept potential citations to this item that we are uncertain about.
If you know of missing items citing this one, you can help us creating those links by adding the relevant references in the same way as above, for each refering item. If you are a registered author of this item, you may also want to check the "citations" tab in your RePEc Author Service profile, as there may be some citations waiting for confirmation.
Please note that corrections may take a couple of weeks to filter through the various RePEc services.