Understanding the dynamics and competitiveness of the South African minerals inputs cluster
No abstract is available for this item.
References listed on IDEAS
Please report citation or reference errors to , or , if you are the registered author of the cited work, log in to your RePEc Author Service profile, click on "citations" and make appropriate adjustments.:
- Blomström, Magnus & Kokko, Ari, 2002.
"From Natural Resources to High-Tech Production: The Evolution of Industrial Competitiveness in Sweden and Finland,"
EIJS Working Paper Series
139, The European Institute of Japanese Studies.
- Blomström, Magnus & Kokko, Ari, 2003. "From Natural Resources to High-tech Production: The Evolution of Industrial Competitiveness in Sweden and Finland," CEPR Discussion Papers 3804, C.E.P.R. Discussion Papers.
- William F. Maloney, 2002.
"Missed Opportunities: Innovation and Resource-Based Growth in Latin America,"
ECONOMIA JOURNAL OF THE LATIN AMERICAN AND CARIBBEAN ECONOMIC ASSOCIATION,
ECONOMIA JOURNAL OF THE LATIN AMERICAN AND CARIBBEAN ECONOMIC ASSOCIATION, vol. 0(Fall 2002), pages 111-168, August.
- Maloney, William F., 2002. "Missed opportunities - innovation and resource-based growth in Latin America," Policy Research Working Paper Series 2935, The World Bank.
- Sanjaya Lall, 2001. "National strategies for technology adoption in the industrial sector: Lessons of recent experience in the developing regions," Human Development Occasional Papers (1992-2007) HDOCPA-2001-08, Human Development Report Office (HDRO), United Nations Development Programme (UNDP).
- Vuori, Synnöve & Ylä-Anttila, Pekka, 1992. "Industrial Transformation in Finland - From Factor Driven toTechnology-Based Growth," Discussion Papers 413, The Research Institute of the Finnish Economy.
- S. Mainardi, 1997. "Mineral resources and economic development: A survey," Development Southern Africa, Taylor & Francis Journals, vol. 14(1), pages 61-77.
- Ina Drejer & Frank Skov Kristensen & Keld Laursen, 1997. "Studies of Clusters as a Basis for Industrial and Technology Policy in the Danish Economy," DRUID Working Papers 97-14, DRUID, Copenhagen Business School, Department of Industrial Economics and Strategy/Aalborg University, Department of Business Studies.
When requesting a correction, please mention this item's handle: RePEc:eee:jrpoli:v:31:y:2006:i:1:p:12-26. See general information about how to correct material in RePEc.
For technical questions regarding this item, or to correct its authors, title, abstract, bibliographic or download information, contact: (Zhang, Lei)
If references are entirely missing, you can add them using this form.