The building of knowledge spaces in Mexico: a regional approach to networking
Download full text from publisher
As the access to this document is restricted, you may want to search for a different version of it.
References listed on IDEAS
- Mansfield, Edwin, 1991. "Academic research and industrial innovation," Research Policy, Elsevier, vol. 20(1), pages 1-12, February.
- Leydesdorff, Loet, 2000. "The triple helix: an evolutionary model of innovations," Research Policy, Elsevier, vol. 29(2), pages 243-255, February.
- Freeman, C., 1991. "Networks of innovators: A synthesis of research issues," Research Policy, Elsevier, vol. 20(5), pages 499-514, October.
- Ina Drejer & Frank Skov Kristensen & Keld Laursen, 1997. "Studies of Clusters as a Basis for Industrial and Technology Policy in the Danish Economy," DRUID Working Papers 97-14, DRUID, Copenhagen Business School, Department of Industrial Economics and Strategy/Aalborg University, Department of Business Studies.
- Rosenberg, Nathan & Nelson, Richard R., 1994. "American universities and technical advance in industry," Research Policy, Elsevier, vol. 23(3), pages 323-348, May.
- DeBresson, Chris & Amesse, Fernand, 1991. "Networks of innovators :A review and introduction to the issue," Research Policy, Elsevier, vol. 20(5), pages 363-379, October.
CitationsCitations are extracted by the CitEc Project, subscribe to its RSS feed for this item.
- repec:spr:scient:v:105:y:2015:i:3:d:10.1007_s11192-015-1728-x is not listed on IDEAS
- Noel McGinn, 2002. "¿Reformas o mejoramiento continuo?," IDB Publications (Working Papers) 2289, Inter-American Development Bank.
- Alenka Guzman & Edgar Acatitla & Thalia Vazquez, 2016. "Propensity toward industry-science links across Mexicos technological sectors: An analysis of patents, 1980-2013," EconoQuantum, Revista de Economia y Negocios, Universidad de Guadalajara, Centro Universitario de Ciencias Economico Administrativas, Departamento de Metodos Cuantitativos y Maestria en Economia., vol. 13(1), pages 125-157, Enero-Jun.
- repec:spr:scient:v:98:y:2014:i:3:d:10.1007_s11192-013-1135-0 is not listed on IDEAS
- Noel McGinn, 2002. "Why We Should End Reforms in Education," IDB Publications (Working Papers) 2290, Inter-American Development Bank.
- Toker, Umut & Gray, Denis O., 2008. "Innovation spaces: Workspace planning and innovation in U.S. university research centers," Research Policy, Elsevier, vol. 37(2), pages 309-329, March.
- repec:spr:scient:v:85:y:2010:i:3:d:10.1007_s11192-010-0229-1 is not listed on IDEAS
- Bernard Hoekman & Beata Smarzynska Javorcik, 2006. "Global Integration and Technology Transfer," World Bank Publications, The World Bank, number 6962.
- Noel McGinn, 2002. "¿Reformas o mejoramiento continuo?," IDB Publications (Working Papers) 9047, Inter-American Development Bank.
- Ekboir, Javier M. & Espinosa Garcia, Jose Antonio & Espinoza Arellano, Jose de Jesus & Moctezuma Lopez, Georgel & Naranjo, Alfredo Tapia, 2003. "Analisis del sistema Mexicano de investigacion agropecuaria," Economics Working Papers 7684, CIMMYT: International Maize and Wheat Improvement Center.
More about this item
StatisticsAccess and download statistics
All material on this site has been provided by the respective publishers and authors. You can help correct errors and omissions. When requesting a correction, please mention this item's handle: RePEc:eee:respol:v:29:y:2000:i:2:p:225-241. See general information about how to correct material in RePEc.
For technical questions regarding this item, or to correct its authors, title, abstract, bibliographic or download information, contact: (Dana Niculescu). General contact details of provider: http://www.elsevier.com/locate/respol .