The effect of the price of gold on its production: a time-series analysis
No abstract is available for this item.
References listed on IDEAS
Please report citation or reference errors to , or , if you are the registered author of the cited work, log in to your RePEc Author Service profile, click on "citations" and make appropriate adjustments.:
- Barry Eichengreen & Ian W. McLean, 1991.
"The Supply of Gold Under the Pre-1914 Gold Standard,"
School of Economics Working Papers
1991-03, University of Adelaide, School of Economics.
- BARRY EICHENGREEN & IAN W. McLEAN, 1994. "The supply of gold under the pre-1914 gold standard," Economic History Review, Economic History Society, vol. 47(2), pages 288-309, 05.
- Feltenstein, Andrew, 1997.
"An Analysis of the Implications for the Gold Mining Industry of Alternative Tax Policies: A Regional Disaggregated Model for Australia,"
The Economic Record,
The Economic Society of Australia, vol. 73(223), pages 305-13, December.
- A. Feltenstein, 1997. "An Analysis of the Implications for the Gold Mining Industry of Alternative Tax Policies: A regional disaggregated model for Australia," Economics Discussion / Working Papers 97-25, The University of Western Australia, Department of Economics.
- Granger, C W J, 1969. "Investigating Causal Relations by Econometric Models and Cross-Spectral Methods," Econometrica, Econometric Society, vol. 37(3), pages 424-38, July.
- Dickey, David A & Fuller, Wayne A, 1981. "Likelihood Ratio Statistics for Autoregressive Time Series with a Unit Root," Econometrica, Econometric Society, vol. 49(4), pages 1057-72, June.
When requesting a correction, please mention this item's handle: RePEc:eee:jrpoli:v:25:y:1999:i:4:p:265-275. See general information about how to correct material in RePEc.
For technical questions regarding this item, or to correct its authors, title, abstract, bibliographic or download information, contact: (Zhang, Lei)
If references are entirely missing, you can add them using this form.