The effect of the price of gold on its production: a time-series analysis
No abstract is available for this item.
If you experience problems downloading a file, check if you have the proper application to view it first. In case of further problems read the IDEAS help page. Note that these files are not on the IDEAS site. Please be patient as the files may be large.
As the access to this document is restricted, you may want to look for a different version under "Related research" (further below) or search for a different version of it.
References listed on IDEAS
Please report citation or reference errors to , or , if you are the registered author of the cited work, log in to your RePEc Author Service profile, click on "citations" and make appropriate adjustments.:
- Dickey, David A & Fuller, Wayne A, 1981. "Likelihood Ratio Statistics for Autoregressive Time Series with a Unit Root," Econometrica, Econometric Society, vol. 49(4), pages 1057-1072, June.
- BARRY EICHENGREEN & IAN W. McLEAN, 1994.
"The supply of gold under the pre-1914 gold standard,"
Economic History Review,
Economic History Society, vol. 47(2), pages 288-309, 05.
- Barry Eichengreen & Ian W. McLean, 1991. "The Supply of Gold Under the Pre-1914 Gold Standard," School of Economics Working Papers 1991-03, University of Adelaide, School of Economics.
- Feltenstein, Andrew, 1997. "An Analysis of the Implications for the Gold Mining Industry of Alternative Tax Policies: A Regional Disaggregated Model for Australia," The Economic Record, The Economic Society of Australia, vol. 73(223), pages 305-313, December.
- A. Feltenstein, 1997. "An Analysis of the Implications for the Gold Mining Industry of Alternative Tax Policies: A regional disaggregated model for Australia," Economics Discussion / Working Papers 97-25, The University of Western Australia, Department of Economics.
- Granger, C W J, 1969. "Investigating Causal Relations by Econometric Models and Cross-Spectral Methods," Econometrica, Econometric Society, vol. 37(3), pages 424-438, July. Full references (including those not matched with items on IDEAS)