The effect of the price of gold on its production: a time-series analysis
No abstract is available for this item.
If you experience problems downloading a file, check if you have the proper application to view it first. In case of further problems read the IDEAS help page. Note that these files are not on the IDEAS site. Please be patient as the files may be large.
As the access to this document is restricted, you may want to look for a different version under "Related research" (further below) or search for a different version of it.
References listed on IDEAS
Please report citation or reference errors to , or , if you are the registered author of the cited work, log in to your RePEc Author Service profile, click on "citations" and make appropriate adjustments.:
- Dickey, David A & Fuller, Wayne A, 1981. "Likelihood Ratio Statistics for Autoregressive Time Series with a Unit Root," Econometrica, Econometric Society, vol. 49(4), pages 1057-72, June.
- Granger, C W J, 1969. "Investigating Causal Relations by Econometric Models and Cross-Spectral Methods," Econometrica, Econometric Society, vol. 37(3), pages 424-38, July.
- A. Feltenstein, 1997.
"An Analysis of the Implications for the Gold Mining Industry of Alternative Tax Policies: A regional disaggregated model for Australia,"
Economics Discussion / Working Papers
97-25, The University of Western Australia, Department of Economics.
- Feltenstein, Andrew, 1997. "An Analysis of the Implications for the Gold Mining Industry of Alternative Tax Policies: A Regional Disaggregated Model for Australia," The Economic Record, The Economic Society of Australia, vol. 73(223), pages 305-13, December.
- Barry Eichengreen & Ian W. McLean, 1991.
"The Supply of Gold Under the Pre-1914 Gold Standard,"
School of Economics Working Papers
1991-03, University of Adelaide, School of Economics.
- BARRY EICHENGREEN & IAN W. McLEAN, 1994. "The supply of gold under the pre-1914 gold standard," Economic History Review, Economic History Society, vol. 47(2), pages 288-309, 05.
When requesting a correction, please mention this item's handle: RePEc:eee:jrpoli:v:25:y:1999:i:4:p:265-275. See general information about how to correct material in RePEc.
For technical questions regarding this item, or to correct its authors, title, abstract, bibliographic or download information, contact: (Zhang, Lei)
If references are entirely missing, you can add them using this form.