The effect of the price of gold on its production: a time-series analysis
No abstract is available for this item.
Please report citation or reference errors to , or , if you are the registered author of the cited work, log in to your RePEc Author Service profile, click on "citations" and make appropriate adjustments.:
- Dickey, David A & Fuller, Wayne A, 1981. "Likelihood Ratio Statistics for Autoregressive Time Series with a Unit Root," Econometrica, Econometric Society, vol. 49(4), pages 1057-1072, June.
- Feltenstein, Andrew, 1997.
"An Analysis of the Implications for the Gold Mining Industry of Alternative Tax Policies: A Regional Disaggregated Model for Australia,"
The Economic Record,
The Economic Society of Australia, vol. 73(223), pages 305-313, December.
- A. Feltenstein, 1997. "An Analysis of the Implications for the Gold Mining Industry of Alternative Tax Policies: A regional disaggregated model for Australia," Economics Discussion / Working Papers 97-25, The University of Western Australia, Department of Economics.
- BARRY EICHENGREEN & IAN W. McLEAN, 1994. "The supply of gold under the pre-1914 gold standard," Economic History Review, Economic History Society, vol. 47(2), pages 288-309, 05.
- Barry Eichengreen & Ian W. McLean, 1991. "The Supply of Gold Under the Pre-1914 Gold Standard," School of Economics Working Papers 1991-03, University of Adelaide, School of Economics.
- Granger, C W J, 1969. "Investigating Causal Relations by Econometric Models and Cross-Spectral Methods," Econometrica, Econometric Society, vol. 37(3), pages 424-438, July. Full references (including those not matched with items on IDEAS)