Feedback links between economy-wide and farm-level policies: With application to irrigation water management in Morocco
No abstract is available for this item.
References listed on IDEAS
Please report citation or reference errors to , or , if you are the registered author of the cited work, log in to your RePEc Author Service profile, click on "citations" and make appropriate adjustments.:
- António Cipriano A. Pinheiro & João Paulo Saraiva, 2005. "Combining the Water Framework Directive with Agricultural Policy Scenarios: A Multi-Objective Analysis for the Future of Irrigated Agricultural in Portugal," Economics Working Papers 2_2005, University of Évora, Department of Economics (Portugal).
- Tsur, Yacov & Dinar, Ariel & Doukkali, Rachid M. & Roe, Terry, 2004. "Irrigation water pricing: policy implications based on international comparison," Environment and Development Economics, Cambridge University Press, vol. 9(06), pages 735-755, December.
- Varela-Ortega, Consuelo & Sumpsi, Jose M. & Garrido, Alberto & Blanco, Maria & Iglesias, Eva, 1998.
"Water pricing policies, public decision making and farmers' response: implications for water policy,"
Agricultural Economics of Agricultural Economists,
International Association of Agricultural Economists, vol. 19(1-2), September.
- Varela-Ortega, Consuelo & M. Sumpsi, Jose & Garrido, Alberto & Blanco, Maria & Iglesias, Eva, 1998. "Water pricing policies, public decision making and farmers' response: implications for water policy," Agricultural Economics, Blackwell, vol. 19(1-2), pages 193-202, September.
- R. Maria Saleth & Ariel Dinar, 2004. "The Institutional Economics of Water," Books, Edward Elgar Publishing, number 3443, July.
- Herok, Claudia A. & Lotze, Hermann, 2000. "Implications of an EU Eastern Enlargement Under a New Common Agricultural Policy," Journal of Policy Modeling, Elsevier, vol. 22(6), pages 661-690, November.
- Diao, Xinshen & Roe, Terry & Doukkali, Rachid, 2005. "Economy-wide gains from decentralized water allocation in a spatially heterogenous agricultural economy," Environment and Development Economics, Cambridge University Press, vol. 10(03), pages 249-269, June. Full references (including those not matched with items on IDEAS)