Feedback links between economy-wide and farm-level policies: With application to irrigation water management in Morocco
Download full text from publisher
As the access to this document is restricted, you may want to search for a different version of it.
References listed on IDEAS
- R. Maria Saleth & Ariel Dinar, 2004. "The Institutional Economics of Water," Books, Edward Elgar Publishing, number 3443.
- Herok, Claudia A. & Lotze, Hermann, 2000. "Implications of an EU Eastern Enlargement Under a New Common Agricultural Policy," Journal of Policy Modeling, Elsevier, vol. 22(6), pages 661-690, November.
- António C. Pinheiro & João Paulo Saraiva, 2005. "Combining the Water Framework Directive with Agricultural Policy Scenarios: A Multi-Objective Analysis for the Future of Irrigated Agricultural in Portugal," Economics Working Papers 2_2005, University of Évora, Department of Economics (Portugal).
- Tsur, Yacov & Dinar, Ariel & Doukkali, Rachid M. & Roe, Terry, 2004. "Irrigation water pricing: policy implications based on international comparison," Environment and Development Economics, Cambridge University Press, vol. 9(06), pages 735-755, December.
- Varela-Ortega, Consuelo & M. Sumpsi, Jose & Garrido, Alberto & Blanco, Maria & Iglesias, Eva, 1998.
"Water pricing policies, public decision making and farmers' response: implications for water policy,"
Blackwell, vol. 19(1-2), pages 193-202, September.
- Varela-Ortega, Consuelo & Sumpsi, Jose M. & Garrido, Alberto & Blanco, Maria & Iglesias, Eva, 1998. "Water pricing policies, public decision making and farmers' response: implications for water policy," Agricultural Economics of Agricultural Economists, International Association of Agricultural Economists, vol. 19(1-2), September.
- Diao, Xinshen & Roe, Terry & Doukkali, Rachid, 2005. "Economy-wide gains from decentralized water allocation in a spatially heterogenous agricultural economy," Environment and Development Economics, Cambridge University Press, vol. 10(03), pages 249-269, June.
CitationsCitations are extracted by the CitEc Project, subscribe to its RSS feed for this item.
- Roberto Ponce & Francesco Bosello & Carlo Giupponi, 2012. "Integrating Water Resources into Computable General Equilibrium Models - A Survey," Working Papers 2012.57, Fondazione Eni Enrico Mattei.
- Scheierling, Susanne M. & Treguer, David O. & Booker, James F., 2015. "Water Productivity in Agriculture: Looking for Water in the Agricultural Productivity and Efficiency Literature," 2015 AAEA & WAEA Joint Annual Meeting, July 26-28, San Francisco, California 205677, Agricultural and Applied Economics Association;Western Agricultural Economics Association.
- Na Li & Xiaojun Wang & Minjun Shi & Hong Yang, 2015. "Economic Impacts of Total Water Use Control in the Heihe River Basin in Northwestern China—An Integrated CGE-BEM Modeling Approach," Sustainability, MDPI, Open Access Journal, vol. 7(3), pages 1-19, March.
- Chokri Thabet, 2014. "Water Policy and Poverty Reduction in Rural Area: A Comparative Economy Wide Analysis for Morocco and Tunisia," Working Papers 860, Economic Research Forum, revised Nov 2014.
- Scheierling, Susanne M. & Treguer, David O. & Booker, James F. & Decker, Elisabeth, 2014. "How to assess agricultural water productivity ? looking for water in the agricultural productivity and efficiency literature," Policy Research Working Paper Series 6982, The World Bank.
- Rui Fragoso & Carlos Marques, 2013. "The Economic Impact of Alternative Water Pricing Policies in Alentejo Region," CEFAGE-UE Working Papers 2013_02, University of Evora, CEFAGE-UE (Portugal).
- Rashid Hassan & James Thurlow, 2011.
"Macro–micro feedback links of water management in South Africa: CGE analyses of selected policy regimes,"
International Association of Agricultural Economists, vol. 42(2), pages 235-247, March.
- Hassan, R. & Thurlow, J. & Roe, T. & Diao, X. & Chumi., S. & Tsur, Y., 2008. "Macro-micro feedback links of water management in South Africa : CGE analyses of selected policy regimes," Policy Research Working Paper Series 4768, The World Bank.
- Susanne Scheierling & David O. Treguer & James F. Booker, 2016. "Water Productivity in Agriculture: Looking for Water in the Agricultural Productivity and Efficiency Literature," Water Economics and Policy (WEP), World Scientific Publishing Co. Pte. Ltd., vol. 2(03), pages 1-33, September.
- Scheierling, S. M., 2014. "How to assess agricultural water productivity?: looking for water in the agricultural productivity and efficiency literature," IWMI Working Papers H046876, International Water Management Institute.
- Dinar, Ariel & Kemper, Karin & Blomquist, William & Kurukulasuriya, Pradeep, 2007. "Whitewater: Decentralization of river basin water resource management," Journal of Policy Modeling, Elsevier, vol. 29(6), pages 851-867.
- Gohar, Abdelaziz A. & Ward, Frank A., 2010. "Gains from expanded irrigation water trading in Egypt: An integrated basin approach," Ecological Economics, Elsevier, vol. 69(12), pages 2535-2548, October.
- Mohamed A. Chemingui & Chokri Thabet, 2016. "Economy-Wide Analysis of Alternative Water Management Policies: A Comparative Analysis for Morocco and Tunisia," Water Economics and Policy (WEP), World Scientific Publishing Co. Pte. Ltd., vol. 2(04), pages 1-27, December.
- van Heerden, Jan H. & Blignaut, James & Horridge, Mark, 2008. "Integrated water and economic modelling of the impacts of water market instruments on the South African economy," Ecological Economics, Elsevier, vol. 66(1), pages 105-116, May.
- World Bank, 2007. "Making the Most of Scarcity : Accountability for Better Water Management Results in the Middle East and North Africa," World Bank Publications, The World Bank, number 6845.
More about this item
StatisticsAccess and download statistics
All material on this site has been provided by the respective publishers and authors. You can help correct errors and omissions. When requesting a correction, please mention this item's handle: RePEc:eee:jpolmo:v:27:y:2005:i:8:p:905-928. See general information about how to correct material in RePEc.
For technical questions regarding this item, or to correct its authors, title, abstract, bibliographic or download information, contact: (Dana Niculescu). General contact details of provider: http://www.elsevier.com/locate/inca/505735 .
If you have authored this item and are not yet registered with RePEc, we encourage you to do it here. This allows to link your profile to this item. It also allows you to accept potential citations to this item that we are uncertain about.
If you know of missing items citing this one, you can help us creating those links by adding the relevant references in the same way as above, for each refering item. If you are a registered author of this item, you may also want to check the "citations" tab in your RePEc Author Service profile, as there may be some citations waiting for confirmation.
Please note that corrections may take a couple of weeks to filter through the various RePEc services.