Irrigation water pricing: the gap between theory and practice
Download full text from publisher
References listed on IDEAS
- Iglesias, Eva & Garrido, Alberto & Gomez-Ramos, Almudena, 2003. "Evaluation of drought management in irrigated areas," Agricultural Economics, Blackwell, vol. 29(2), pages 211-229, October.
- Schuyt, Kirsten D., 2005. "Economic consequences of wetland degradation for local populations in Africa," Ecological Economics, Elsevier, vol. 53(2), pages 177-190, April.
- McCann, Laura & Colby, Bonnie & Easter, K. William & Kasterine, Alexander & Kuperan, K.V., 2005. "Transaction cost measurement for evaluating environmental policies," Ecological Economics, Elsevier, vol. 52(4), pages 527-542, March.
- Iglesias, Eva & Garrido, Alberto & Gomez-Ramos, Almudena, 2003. "Evaluation of drought management in irrigated areas," Agricultural Economics of Agricultural Economists, International Association of Agricultural Economists, vol. 29(2), October.
- Gomez-Limon, Jose A. & Riesgo, Laura, 2004. "Irrigation water pricing: differential impacts on irrigated farms," Agricultural Economics, Blackwell, vol. 31(1), pages 47-66, July.
- Varela-Ortega, Consuelo & M. Sumpsi, Jose & Garrido, Alberto & Blanco, Maria & Iglesias, Eva, 1998.
"Water pricing policies, public decision making and farmers' response: implications for water policy,"
Blackwell, vol. 19(1-2), pages 193-202, September.
- Varela-Ortega, Consuelo & Sumpsi, Jose M. & Garrido, Alberto & Blanco, Maria & Iglesias, Eva, 1998. "Water pricing policies, public decision making and farmers' response: implications for water policy," Agricultural Economics of Agricultural Economists, International Association of Agricultural Economists, vol. 19(1-2), September.
CitationsCitations are extracted by the CitEc Project, subscribe to its RSS feed for this item.
- Calatrava-Leyva, Javier & Guillem, Amanda & Martinez-Granados, David, 2011. "AnÃ¡lisis de alternativas para la eliminaciÃ³n de la sobreexplotaciÃ³n de acuÃferos en el Valle de GuadalentÃn," Economia Agraria y Recursos Naturales, Spanish Association of Agricultural Economists, vol. 11(2).
- Erenstein, Olaf, 2009. "Comparing water management in rice-wheat production systems in Haryana, India and Punjab, Pakistan," Agricultural Water Management, Elsevier, vol. 96(12), pages 1799-1806, December.
- World Bank, 2010. "Deep Wells and Prudence : Towards Pragmatic Action for Addressing Groundwater Overexploitation in India," World Bank Other Operational Studies 2835, The World Bank.
- repec:wsi:wepxxx:v:01:y:2015:i:01:n:s2382624x14500040 is not listed on IDEAS
- Independent Evaluation Group, 2010. "Water and Development : An Evaluation of World Bank Support, 1997-2007, Volume 1," World Bank Publications, The World Bank, number 2485.
- Fernández García, I. & Rodríguez Díaz, J.A. & Camacho Poyato, E. & Montesinos, P. & Berbel, J., 2014. "Effects of modernization and medium term perspectives on water and energy use in irrigation districts," Agricultural Systems, Elsevier, vol. 131(C), pages 56-63.
- World Bank [WB], 2016. "High and Dry : Climate Change, Water, and the Economy," Working Papers id:10736, eSocialSciences.
- Sidibe, Yoro & Williams, Timothy O., 2015. "Valuation of water in large-scale agricultural land investments in Mali: Efficiency and equity trade-offs," 2015 Conference, August 9-14, 2015, Milan, Italy 212235, International Association of Agricultural Economists.
- repec:gam:jsusta:v:9:y:2017:i:12:p:2210-:d:120980 is not listed on IDEAS
- Berbel, J. & Mateos, L., 2014. "Does investment in irrigation technology necessarily generate rebound effects? A simulation analysis based on an agro-economic model," Agricultural Systems, Elsevier, vol. 128(C), pages 25-34.
More about this item
KeywordsIrrigation water; Pricing; Price policy; Economic aspects; Cost recovery; Water use; Water allocation; Water delivery; Irrigation scheduling; Water policy; Water rights; Legislation; Water rates; Water control; Cost benefit analysis; Energy; Groundwater; Water conservation; Wells; Canals; Demand and Price Analysis; Environmental Economics and Policy; Institutional and Behavioral Economics; Production Economics; Public Economics; Resource /Energy Economics and Policy;
StatisticsAccess and download statistics
All material on this site has been provided by the respective publishers and authors. You can help correct errors and omissions. When requesting a correction, please mention this item's handle: RePEc:ags:iwmibo:137957. See general information about how to correct material in RePEc.
For technical questions regarding this item, or to correct its authors, title, abstract, bibliographic or download information, contact: (AgEcon Search). General contact details of provider: http://edirc.repec.org/data/iwmiclk.html .