Excessive defense expenditures and economic stabilization: The case of Pakistan
No abstract is available for this item.
References listed on IDEAS
Please report citation or reference errors to , or , if you are the registered author of the cited work, log in to your RePEc Author Service profile, click on "citations" and make appropriate adjustments.:
- Khan, Ashfaque H. & Iqbal, Zafar, 1991. "Fiscal Deficit and Private Sector Activities in Pakistan," Economia Internazionale / International Economics, Camera di Commercio di Genova, vol. 44(2-3), pages 182-190.
- Robert E. Looney, 1991. "Defense Expenditures and Economic Performance in South Asia: Tests of Causality and Interdependence," Conflict Management and Peace Science, Peace Science Society (International), vol. 11(2), pages 37-67, February.
- Zellner, A., 1988.
"Causality And Causal Laws In Economics,"
m8801, Southern California - Department of Economics.
- A. R. Kemal, 1989. "Fiscal Imbalances as an Obstacle to Privatization Effort," The Pakistan Development Review, Pakistan Institute of Development Economics, vol. 28(4), pages 1009-1019.
- Granger, C. W. J., 1988. "Some recent development in a concept of causality," Journal of Econometrics, Elsevier, vol. 39(1-2), pages 199-211.
- Nadeem A. Burney & Attiya Yasmeen, 1989. "Government Budget Deficits and Interest Rates: An Empirical Analysis for Pakistan," The Pakistan Development Review, Pakistan Institute of Development Economics, vol. 28(4), pages 971-980.
- AsHFAQUE H KHAN, 1988. "Macroeconomic Policy and Private Investment in Pakistan," The Pakistan Development Review, Pakistan Institute of Development Economics, vol. 27(3), pages 278-291.
When requesting a correction, please mention this item's handle: RePEc:eee:jpolmo:v:19:y:1997:i:4:p:381-406. See general information about how to correct material in RePEc.
For technical questions regarding this item, or to correct its authors, title, abstract, bibliographic or download information, contact: (Zhang, Lei)
If references are entirely missing, you can add them using this form.