Excessive defense expenditures and economic stabilization: The case of Pakistan
No abstract is available for this item.
If you experience problems downloading a file, check if you have the proper application to view it first. In case of further problems read the IDEAS help page. Note that these files are not on the IDEAS site. Please be patient as the files may be large.
As the access to this document is restricted, you may want to look for a different version under "Related research" (further below) or search for a different version of it.
References listed on IDEAS
Please report citation or reference errors to , or , if you are the registered author of the cited work, log in to your RePEc Author Service profile, click on "citations" and make appropriate adjustments.:
- Zellner, Arnold, 1988.
"Causality and causal laws in economics,"
Journal of Econometrics,
Elsevier, vol. 39(1-2), pages 7-21.
- AsHFAQUE H KHAN, 1988. "Macroeconomic Policy and Private Investment in Pakistan," The Pakistan Development Review, Pakistan Institute of Development Economics, vol. 27(3), pages 278-291.
- Nadeem A. Burney & Attiya Yasmeen, 1989. "Government Budget Deficits and Interest Rates: An Empirical Analysis for Pakistan," The Pakistan Development Review, Pakistan Institute of Development Economics, vol. 28(4), pages 971-980.
- Khan, Ashfaque H. & Iqbal, Zafar, 1991. "Fiscal Deficit and Private Sector Activities in Pakistan," Economia Internazionale / International Economics, Camera di Commercio di Genova, vol. 44(2-3), pages 182-190.
- A. R. Kemal, 1989. "Fiscal Imbalances as an Obstacle to Privatization Effort," The Pakistan Development Review, Pakistan Institute of Development Economics, vol. 28(4), pages 1009-1019.
- Robert E. Looney, 1991. "Defense Expenditures and Economic Performance in South Asia: Tests of Causality and Interdependence," Conflict Management and Peace Science, Peace Science Society (International), vol. 11(2), pages 37-67, February.
- Granger, C. W. J., 1988. "Some recent development in a concept of causality," Journal of Econometrics, Elsevier, vol. 39(1-2), pages 199-211.
When requesting a correction, please mention this item's handle: RePEc:eee:jpolmo:v:19:y:1997:i:4:p:381-406. See general information about how to correct material in RePEc.
For technical questions regarding this item, or to correct its authors, title, abstract, bibliographic or download information, contact: (Zhang, Lei)
If references are entirely missing, you can add them using this form.