Measurement of causal effects
No abstract is available for this item.
If you experience problems downloading a file, check if you have the proper application to view it first. In case of further problems read the IDEAS help page. Note that these files are not on the IDEAS site. Please be patient as the files may be large.
As the access to this document is restricted, you may want to look for a different version under "Related research" (further below) or search for a different version of it.
Volume (Year): 45 (2012)
Issue (Month): 1 (February)
|Contact details of provider:|| Web page: http://www.springer.com|
|Order Information:||Web: http://www.springer.com/economics/development/journal/10644/PS2|
References listed on IDEAS
Please report citation or reference errors to , or , if you are the registered author of the cited work, log in to your RePEc Author Service profile, click on "citations" and make appropriate adjustments.:
- Basmann, R. L., 1988. "Causality tests and observationally equivalent representations of econometric models," Journal of Econometrics, Elsevier, vol. 39(1-2), pages 69-104.
- Swamy P. A. V. B. & Tavlas George S & Hall Stephen G. F. & Hondroyiannis George, 2010.
"Estimation of Parameters in the Presence of Model Misspecification and Measurement Error,"
Studies in Nonlinear Dynamics & Econometrics,
De Gruyter, vol. 14(3), pages 1-35, May.
- P.A.V.B. Swamy & George S. Tavlas & Stephen G. Hall & George Hondroyiannis, 2008. "Estimation of Parameters in the Presence of Model misspecification and Measurement Error," Discussion Papers in Economics 08/27, Department of Economics, University of Leicester.
- Zellner, Arnold, 1988. "Causality and causal laws in economics," Journal of Econometrics, Elsevier, vol. 39(1-2), pages 7-21.
- Zellner, A., 1988. "Causality And Causal Laws In Economics," Papers m8801, Southern California - Department of Economics.
- Stephen G. Hall & George Hondroyiannis & P. A. V. B. Swamy & G. S. Tavlas, 2009. "The New Keynesian Phillips Curve and Lagged Inflation: A Case of Spurious Correlation?," Southern Economic Journal, Southern Economic Association, vol. 76(2), pages 467-481, October.
- George Hondroyiannis & P.A.V.B. Swamy & George S. Tavlas, 2007. "The New Keynesian Phillips Curve and Lagged Inflation: A Case of Spurious Correlation?," Working Papers 57, Bank of Greece.
- Stephen G. Hall & George Hondroyiannis & P.A.V.B. Swamy & George S. Tavlas, 2008. "The New Keynesian Phillips Curve and Lagged Inflation: A Case of Spurious Correlation?," Discussion Papers in Economics 08/26, Department of Economics, University of Leicester.
- Granger, C W J, 1969. "Investigating Causal Relations by Econometric Models and Cross-Spectral Methods," Econometrica, Econometric Society, vol. 37(3), pages 424-438, July.
- Zellner, Arnold, 1979. "Causality and econometrics," Carnegie-Rochester Conference Series on Public Policy, Elsevier, vol. 10(1), pages 9-54, January.
- Granger, C. W. J., 1988. "Some recent development in a concept of causality," Journal of Econometrics, Elsevier, vol. 39(1-2), pages 199-211.
- Skyrms, Brian, 1988. "Probability and causation," Journal of Econometrics, Elsevier, vol. 39(1-2), pages 53-68.
- Pratt, John W. & Schlaifer, Robert, 1988. "On the interpretation and observation of laws," Journal of Econometrics, Elsevier, vol. 39(1-2), pages 23-52. Full references (including those not matched with items on IDEAS)
When requesting a correction, please mention this item's handle: RePEc:kap:ecopln:v:45:y:2012:i:1:p:3-23. See general information about how to correct material in RePEc.
For technical questions regarding this item, or to correct its authors, title, abstract, bibliographic or download information, contact: (Sonal Shukla)or (Rebekah McClure)
If you have authored this item and are not yet registered with RePEc, we encourage you to do it here. This allows to link your profile to this item. It also allows you to accept potential citations to this item that we are uncertain about.
If references are entirely missing, you can add them using this form.
If the full references list an item that is present in RePEc, but the system did not link to it, you can help with this form.
If you know of missing items citing this one, you can help us creating those links by adding the relevant references in the same way as above, for each refering item. If you are a registered author of this item, you may also want to check the "citations" tab in your profile, as there may be some citations waiting for confirmation.
Please note that corrections may take a couple of weeks to filter through the various RePEc services.