Macroeconomic Policy and Private Investment in Pakistan
Download full text from publisher
CitationsCitations are extracted by the CitEc Project, subscribe to its RSS feed for this item.
- Ahmad, Imtiaz & Qayyum, Abdul, 2008. "Effect of Government Spending and Macro-Economic Uncertainty on Private Investment in Services Sector: Evidence from Pakistan," MPRA Paper 11673, University Library of Munich, Germany.
- Syed, Shabib Haider & Majeed, Muhammad Tariq, 2007. "Public Policy and Private Investment in Pakistan," MPRA Paper 57675, University Library of Munich, Germany.
- Muhammad Farooq Arby & Irem Batool, 2007.
"Estimating Quarterly Gross Fixed Capital Formation,"
SBP Working Paper Series
17, State Bank of Pakistan, Research Department.
- Arby, Muhammad Farooq & Batool, Irem, 2007. "Estimating Quarterly Gross Fixed Capital Formation," MPRA Paper 4956, University Library of Munich, Germany.
- Kalim Hyder & Qazi Masood Ahmed, 2004.
"Why Private Investment In Pakistan Has Collapsed And How It Can Be Restored,"
Lahore Journal of Economics,
Department of Economics, The Lahore School of Economics, vol. 9(1), pages 107-125, Jan-June.
- Hyder, Kalim & Ahmed, Qazi Masood, 2003. "Why Private Investment In Pakistan Has Collapsed And How It Can Be Restored," MPRA Paper 16251, University Library of Munich, Germany, revised 01 Jan 2004.
- Looney, Robert E., 1997. "Excessive defense expenditures and economic stabilization: The case of Pakistan," Journal of Policy Modeling, Elsevier, vol. 19(4), pages 381-406, August.
More about this item
StatisticsAccess and download statistics
All material on this site has been provided by the respective publishers and authors. You can help correct errors and omissions. When requesting a correction, please mention this item's handle: RePEc:pid:journl:v:27:y:1988:i:3:p:278-291. See general information about how to correct material in RePEc.
For technical questions regarding this item, or to correct its authors, title, abstract, bibliographic or download information, contact: (Khurram Iqbal). General contact details of provider: http://edirc.repec.org/data/pideipk.html .
If you have authored this item and are not yet registered with RePEc, we encourage you to do it here. This allows to link your profile to this item. It also allows you to accept potential citations to this item that we are uncertain about.
We have no references for this item. You can help adding them by using this form .
If you know of missing items citing this one, you can help us creating those links by adding the relevant references in the same way as above, for each refering item. If you are a registered author of this item, you may also want to check the "citations" tab in your RePEc Author Service profile, as there may be some citations waiting for confirmation.
Please note that corrections may take a couple of weeks to filter through the various RePEc services.