Multichannel personalization: Identifying consumer preferences for product recommendations in advertisements across different media channels
Download full text from publisher
As the access to this document is restricted, you may want to search for a different version of it.
References listed on IDEAS
- Neeraj Arora & Xavier Dreze & Anindya Ghose & James Hess & Raghuram Iyengar & Bing Jing & Yogesh Joshi & V. Kumar & Nicholas Lurie & Scott Neslin & S. Sajeesh & Meng Su & Niladri Syam & Jacquelyn Thom, 2008. "Putting one-to-one marketing to work: Personalization, customization, and choice," Marketing Letters, Springer, vol. 19(3), pages 305-321, December.
- repec:eee:jouret:v:91:y:2015:i:3:p:390-409 is not listed on IDEAS
- Jean-Pierre I. van der Rest & Paolo Cordella & Gerard Loosschilder & Zvi Schwartz, 2016. "Connecting Search Marketing to Hotel Revenue Management: Conjoint Analysis as a Methodology to Evaluate the Optimal Online Travel Agency Commission Fee," Service Science, INFORMS, vol. 8(2), pages 169-183, June.
- repec:eee:jouret:v:93:y:2017:i:1:p:120-135 is not listed on IDEAS
- Kar Yan Tam & Shuk Ying Ho, 2005. "Web Personalization as a Persuasion Strategy: An Elaboration Likelihood Model Perspective," Information Systems Research, INFORMS, vol. 16(3), pages 271-291, September.
- John T. Gourville & Dilip Soman, 2005. "Overchoice and Assortment Type: When and Why Variety Backfires," Marketing Science, INFORMS, vol. 24(3), pages 382-395, July.
- Thompson, Craig J & Haytko, Diana L, 1997. " Speaking of Fashion: Consumers' Uses of Fashion Discourses and the Appropriation of Countervailing Cultural Meanings," Journal of Consumer Research, Oxford University Press, vol. 24(1), pages 15-42, June.
- Alexander Bleier & Maik Eisenbeiss, 2015. "Personalized Online Advertising Effectiveness: The Interplay of What, When, and Where," Marketing Science, INFORMS, vol. 34(5), pages 669-688, September.
- Jenny Doorn & Janny Hoekstra, 2013. "Customization of online advertising: The role of intrusiveness," Marketing Letters, Springer, vol. 24(4), pages 339-351, December.
- Solomon, Michael R, 1983. " The Role of Products as Social Stimuli: A Symbolic Interactionism Perspective," Journal of Consumer Research, Oxford University Press, vol. 10(3), pages 319-329, December.
- Sunil Wattal & Rahul Telang & Tridas Mukhopadhyay & Peter Boatwright, 2012. "What's in a “Name”? Impact of Use of Customer Information in E-Mail Advertisements," Information Systems Research, INFORMS, vol. 23(3-part-1), pages 679-697, September.
- Paul E. Green & Abba M. Krieger & Yoram Wind, 2001. "Thirty Years of Conjoint Analysis: Reflections and Prospects," Interfaces, INFORMS, vol. 31(3_supplem), pages 56-73, June.
- Benlian, Alexander, 2015. "Web Personalization Cues and their Differential Effects on User Assessments of Website Value," Publications of Darmstadt Technical University, Institute for Business Studies (BWL) 74450, Darmstadt Technical University, Department of Business Administration, Economics and Law, Institute for Business Studies (BWL).
- repec:eee:jouret:v:91:y:2015:i:1:p:34-49 is not listed on IDEAS
- Rojas-Méndez, José I. & Davies, Gary & Madran, Canan, 2009. "Universal differences in advertising avoidance behavior: A cross-cultural study," Journal of Business Research, Elsevier, vol. 62(10), pages 947-954, October.
- Tiffany White & Debra Zahay & Helge Thorbjørnsen & Sharon Shavitt, 2008. "Getting too personal: Reactance to highly personalized email solicitations," Marketing Letters, Springer, vol. 19(1), pages 39-50, March.
- repec:eee:joreco:v:39:y:2017:i:c:p:230-242 is not listed on IDEAS
- Benlian, Alexander, 2015. "Web Personalization Cues and their Differential Effects on User Assessments of Website Value," Publications of Darmstadt Technical University, Institute for Business Studies (BWL) 73386, Darmstadt Technical University, Department of Business Administration, Economics and Law, Institute for Business Studies (BWL).
- repec:eee:ijrema:v:33:y:2016:i:3:p:475-490 is not listed on IDEAS
- repec:eee:joreco:v:37:y:2017:i:c:p:101-108 is not listed on IDEAS
- repec:eee:joreco:v:17:y:2010:i:3:p:173-180 is not listed on IDEAS
- Ralph Breuer & Malte Brettel & Andreas Engelen, 2011. "Incorporating long-term effects in determining the effectiveness of different types of online advertising," Marketing Letters, Springer, vol. 22(4), pages 327-340, November.
- Lafferty, Barbara A. & Goldsmith, Ronald E., 1999. "Corporate Credibility's Role in Consumers' Attitudes and Purchase Intentions When a High versus a Low Credibility Endorser Is Used in the Ad," Journal of Business Research, Elsevier, vol. 44(2), pages 109-116, February.
- Ji Hee Song & Hye Young Kim & Sahangsoon Kim & Sung Won Lee & Jong-Ho Lee, 2016. "Effects of personalized e-mail messages on privacy risk: Moderating roles of control and intimacy," Marketing Letters, Springer, vol. 27(1), pages 89-101, March.
- repec:eee:joreco:v:18:y:2011:i:1:p:1-9 is not listed on IDEAS
- Goldberg, Marvin E & Hartwick, Jon, 1990. " The Effects of Advertiser Reputation and Extremity of Advertising Claim on Advertising Effectiveness," Journal of Consumer Research, Oxford University Press, vol. 17(2), pages 172-179, September.
- repec:eee:joreco:v:16:y:2009:i:2:p:83-91 is not listed on IDEAS
- Roland T. Rust & Ming-Hui Huang, 2014. "The Service Revolution and the Transformation of Marketing Science," Marketing Science, INFORMS, vol. 33(2), pages 206-221, March.
More about this item
KeywordsPersonalization; Product recommendation; Multichannel; Avoidance of advertising; Digital natives; Gender differences;
StatisticsAccess and download statistics
All material on this site has been provided by the respective publishers and authors. You can help correct errors and omissions. When requesting a correction, please mention this item's handle: RePEc:eee:joreco:v:48:y:2019:i:c:p:87-99. See general information about how to correct material in RePEc.
For technical questions regarding this item, or to correct its authors, title, abstract, bibliographic or download information, contact: (Dana Niculescu). General contact details of provider: https://www.journals.elsevier.com/journal-of-retailing-and-consumer-services .
If you have authored this item and are not yet registered with RePEc, we encourage you to do it here. This allows to link your profile to this item. It also allows you to accept potential citations to this item that we are uncertain about.
If you know of missing items citing this one, you can help us creating those links by adding the relevant references in the same way as above, for each refering item. If you are a registered author of this item, you may also want to check the "citations" tab in your RePEc Author Service profile, as there may be some citations waiting for confirmation.
Please note that corrections may take a couple of weeks to filter through the various RePEc services.