Set-valued DEA production games
Download full text from publisher
As the access to this document is restricted, you may want to search for a different version of it.
References listed on IDEAS
- Rogge, Nicky & De Jaeger, Simon, 2013. "Measuring and explaining the cost efficiency of municipal solid waste collection and processing services," Omega, Elsevier, vol. 41(4), pages 653-664.
- Aparicio, Juan & Pastor, Jesus T., 2014. "Closest targets and strong monotonicity on the strongly efficient frontier in DEA," Omega, Elsevier, vol. 44(C), pages 51-57.
- Fukuyama, Hirofumi & Weber, William L., 2010. "A slacks-based inefficiency measure for a two-stage system with bad outputs," Omega, Elsevier, vol. 38(5), pages 398-409, October.
- Fernandez, F. R. & Hinojosa, M. A. & Puerto, J., 2004. "Set-valued TU-games," European Journal of Operational Research, Elsevier, vol. 159(1), pages 181-195, November.
- Cook, Wade D. & Tone, Kaoru & Zhu, Joe, 2014. "Data envelopment analysis: Prior to choosing a model," Omega, Elsevier, vol. 44(C), pages 1-4.
- Liu, John S. & Lu, Louis Y.Y. & Lu, Wen-Min & Lin, Bruce J.Y., 2013. "A survey of DEA applications," Omega, Elsevier, vol. 41(5), pages 893-902.
- Nishizaki, Ichiro & Sakawa, Masatoshi, 2001. "On computational methods for solutions of multiobjective linear production programming games," European Journal of Operational Research, Elsevier, vol. 129(2), pages 386-413, March.
- Charnes, A. & Cooper, W. W. & Rhodes, E., 1978. "Measuring the efficiency of decision making units," European Journal of Operational Research, Elsevier, vol. 2(6), pages 429-444, November.
- Aparicio, Juan & Borras, Fernando & Pastor, Jesus T. & Vidal, Fernando, 2013. "Accounting for slacks to measure and decompose revenue efficiency in the Spanish Designation of Origin wines with DEA," European Journal of Operational Research, Elsevier, vol. 231(2), pages 443-451.
- Kao, Chiang & Liu, Shiang-Tai, 2014. "Multi-period efficiency measurement in data envelopment analysis: The case of Taiwanese commercial banks," Omega, Elsevier, vol. 47(C), pages 90-98.
- Lozano, S. & Moreno, P. & Adenso-Díaz, B. & Algaba, E., 2013. "Cooperative game theory approach to allocating benefits of horizontal cooperation," European Journal of Operational Research, Elsevier, vol. 229(2), pages 444-452.
- Tone, Kaoru & Tsutsui, Miki, 2010. "Dynamic DEA: A slacks-based measure approach," Omega, Elsevier, vol. 38(3-4), pages 145-156, June.
- Timmer, J.B. & Borm, P.E.M. & Suijs, J.P.M., 1998.
"Linear Transformation of Products : Games and Economies,"
1998-76, Tilburg University, Center for Economic Research.
- Timmer, J.B. & Borm, P.E.M. & Suijs, J.P.M., 2000. "Linear transformation of products : Games and economies," Other publications TiSEM ee4808da-a9e9-40cb-9739-3, Tilburg University, School of Economics and Management.
- Cook, Wade D. & Liang, Liang & Zhu, Joe, 2010. "Measuring performance of two-stage network structures by DEA: A review and future perspective," Omega, Elsevier, vol. 38(6), pages 423-430, December.
- Hinojosa, M.A. & Mármol, A.M., 2011. "Axial solutions for multiple objective linear problems. An application to target setting in DEA models with preferences," Omega, Elsevier, vol. 39(2), pages 159-167, April.
- Lozano, S., 2013. "DEA production games," European Journal of Operational Research, Elsevier, vol. 231(2), pages 405-413.
CitationsCitations are extracted by the CitEc Project, subscribe to its RSS feed for this item.
- Li, Yongjun & Xie, Jianhui & Wang, Meiqiang & Liang, Liang, 2016. "Super efficiency evaluation using a common platform on a cooperative game," European Journal of Operational Research, Elsevier, vol. 255(3), pages 884-892.
More about this item
KeywordsLinear production model; Set-valued cooperative games; DEA production games; Core concepts;
StatisticsAccess and download statistics
All material on this site has been provided by the respective publishers and authors. You can help correct errors and omissions. When requesting a correction, please mention this item's handle: RePEc:eee:jomega:v:52:y:2015:i:c:p:92-100. See general information about how to correct material in RePEc.
For technical questions regarding this item, or to correct its authors, title, abstract, bibliographic or download information, contact: (Dana Niculescu). General contact details of provider: http://www.elsevier.com/wps/find/journaldescription.cws_home/375/description#description .
If you have authored this item and are not yet registered with RePEc, we encourage you to do it here. This allows to link your profile to this item. It also allows you to accept potential citations to this item that we are uncertain about.
If you know of missing items citing this one, you can help us creating those links by adding the relevant references in the same way as above, for each refering item. If you are a registered author of this item, you may also want to check the "citations" tab in your RePEc Author Service profile, as there may be some citations waiting for confirmation.
Please note that corrections may take a couple of weeks to filter through the various RePEc services.