Adolescents' understanding of poverty and the poor in rural Malaysia
Download full text from publisher
As the access to this document is restricted, you may want to search for a different version of it.
References listed on IDEAS
- Zabukovec, Vlasta & Polic, Marko, 1990. "Yugoslavian children in a situation of rapid economic changes," Journal of Economic Psychology, Elsevier, vol. 11(4), pages 529-543, December.
- Kirchler, Erich & Praher, Doris, 1990. "Austrian children's economic socialization: Age differences," Journal of Economic Psychology, Elsevier, vol. 11(4), pages 483-494, December.
- Harrah, Jacklyn & Friedman, Monroe, 1990. "Economic socialization in children in a midwestern American community," Journal of Economic Psychology, Elsevier, vol. 11(4), pages 495-513, December.
- Matthew O. Hunt, 2004. "Race/Ethnicity and Beliefs about Wealth and Poverty," Social Science Quarterly, Southwestern Social Science Association, vol. 85(3), pages 827-853.
- Glewwe, Paul & van der Gaag, Jacques, 1990. "Identifying the poor in developing countries: Do different definitions matter?," World Development, Elsevier, vol. 18(6), pages 803-814, June.
- Bonn, Marta & Earle, Dave & Lea, Stephen & Webley, Paul, 1999. "South African children's views of wealth, poverty, inequality and unemployment," Journal of Economic Psychology, Elsevier, vol. 20(5), pages 593-612, October.
- Lyck, Lise, 1990. "Danish children's and their parents' economic understanding, reasoning and attitudes," Journal of Economic Psychology, Elsevier, vol. 11(4), pages 583-590, December.
- Payne, Monica & Furnham, Adrian, 1985. "Explaining the causes of poverty in the West Indies: A cross-cultural comparison," Journal of Economic Psychology, Elsevier, vol. 6(3), pages 215-229, September.
More about this item
KeywordsAdolescents' perception Understanding of poverty Attribution for poverty;
StatisticsAccess and download statistics
All material on this site has been provided by the respective publishers and authors. You can help correct errors and omissions. When requesting a correction, please mention this item's handle: RePEc:eee:joepsy:v:32:y:2011:i:2:p:231-239. See general information about how to correct material in RePEc.
For technical questions regarding this item, or to correct its authors, title, abstract, bibliographic or download information, contact: (Dana Niculescu). General contact details of provider: http://www.elsevier.com/locate/joep .
If you have authored this item and are not yet registered with RePEc, we encourage you to do it here. This allows to link your profile to this item. It also allows you to accept potential citations to this item that we are uncertain about.
If you know of missing items citing this one, you can help us creating those links by adding the relevant references in the same way as above, for each refering item. If you are a registered author of this item, you may also want to check the "citations" tab in your RePEc Author Service profile, as there may be some citations waiting for confirmation.
Please note that corrections may take a couple of weeks to filter through the various RePEc services.