Privacy versus willingness to disclose in e-commerce exchanges: The effect of risk awareness on the relative role of trust and control
Download full text from publisher
As the access to this document is restricted, you may want to search for a different version of it.
References listed on IDEAS
- Lunt, Peter, 1996. "Discourses of savings," Journal of Economic Psychology, Elsevier, vol. 17(6), pages 677-690, December.
- Barry Turner, 1981. "Some practical aspects of qualitative data analysis: One way of organising the cognitive processes associated with the generation of grounded theory," Quality & Quantity: International Journal of Methodology, Springer, vol. 15(3), pages 225-247, June.
- Luomala, Harri T. & Laaksonen, Martti, 1999. "A qualitative exploration of mood-regulatory self-gift behaviors," Journal of Economic Psychology, Elsevier, vol. 20(2), pages 147-182, April.
CitationsCitations are extracted by the CitEc Project, subscribe to its RSS feed for this item.
- repec:eee:jeborg:v:140:y:2017:i:c:p:1-17 is not listed on IDEAS
- Helia Marreiros & Mirco Tonin & Michael Vlassopoulos & M.C. Schraefel, 2016.
"“Now that you mention it”: A Survey Experiment on Information, Salience and Online Privacy,"
BEMPS - Bozen Economics & Management Paper Series
BEMPS34, Faculty of Economics and Management at the Free University of Bozen.
- Helia Marreiros & Mirco Tonin & Michael Vlassopoulos & m.c. schraefel, 2016. ""Now that you mention it": A Survey Experiment on Information, Salience and Online Privacy," CESifo Working Paper Series 5756, CESifo Group Munich.
- repec:bla:jconsa:v:51:y:2017:i:1:p:133-161 is not listed on IDEAS
- Kun Liang & Cuiqing Jiang & Zhangxi Lin & Weihong Ning & Zelin Jia, 2017. "The nature of sellers’ cyber credit in C2C e-commerce: the perspective of social capital," Electronic Commerce Research, Springer, vol. 17(1), pages 133-147, March.
- Hsieh, An Tien & Hsieh, Shu-Hui, 2010. "Dangerous work and name disclosure," Journal of Criminal Justice, Elsevier, vol. 38(4), pages 410-418, July.
- Claus, Bart & Geyskens, Kelly & Millet, Kobe & Dewitte, Siegfried, 2012. "The referral backfire effect: The identity-threatening nature of referral failure," MPRA Paper 57061, University Library of Munich, Germany.
- repec:spr:fininn:v:1:y:2015:i:1:d:10.1186_s40854-015-0004-7 is not listed on IDEAS
More about this item
StatisticsAccess and download statistics
All material on this site has been provided by the respective publishers and authors. You can help correct errors and omissions. When requesting a correction, please mention this item's handle: RePEc:eee:joepsy:v:25:y:2004:i:2:p:243-262. See general information about how to correct material in RePEc.
For technical questions regarding this item, or to correct its authors, title, abstract, bibliographic or download information, contact: (Dana Niculescu). General contact details of provider: http://www.elsevier.com/locate/joep .
If you have authored this item and are not yet registered with RePEc, we encourage you to do it here. This allows to link your profile to this item. It also allows you to accept potential citations to this item that we are uncertain about.
If you know of missing items citing this one, you can help us creating those links by adding the relevant references in the same way as above, for each refering item. If you are a registered author of this item, you may also want to check the "citations" tab in your RePEc Author Service profile, as there may be some citations waiting for confirmation.
Please note that corrections may take a couple of weeks to filter through the various RePEc services.