Some practical aspects of qualitative data analysis: One way of organising the cognitive processes associated with the generation of grounded theory
Download full text from publisher
As the access to this document is restricted, you may want to search for a different version of it.
CitationsCitations are extracted by the CitEc Project, subscribe to its RSS feed for this item.
- Durocher, Sylvain & Fortin, Anne & Cote, Louise, 2007. "Users' participation in the accounting standard-setting process: A theory-building study," Accounting, Organizations and Society, Elsevier, vol. 32(1-2), pages 29-59.
- Parkinson, Joy & Gallegos, Danielle & Russell-Bennett, Rebekah, 2016. "Transforming beyond self: Fluidity of parent identity in family decision-making," Journal of Business Research, Elsevier, vol. 69(1), pages 110-119.
- Sylvain Durocher, 2009. "The future of interpretive accounting research: The contribution of McCracken's (1988) approach," Qualitative Research in Accounting & Management, Emerald Group Publishing, vol. 6(3), pages 137-159, July.
- Erica Hallebone, 1992. "Use of typologies for ‘measuring’ self-identity change: methodological issues in longitudinal qualitative research," Quality & Quantity: International Journal of Methodology, Springer, vol. 26(1), pages 1-17, February.
- Olivero, Nadia & Lunt, Peter, 2004. "Privacy versus willingness to disclose in e-commerce exchanges: The effect of risk awareness on the relative role of trust and control," Journal of Economic Psychology, Elsevier, vol. 25(2), pages 243-262, April.
- Lloyd C. Harris & Emmanuel Ogbonna, 2003. "The Organization of Marketing: A Study of Decentralized, Devolved and Dispersed Marketing Activity," Journal of Management Studies, Wiley Blackwell, vol. 40(2), pages 483-512, March.
- Lee, Frederic, 2011. "The making of heterodox microeconomics," MPRA Paper 30907, University Library of Munich, Germany.
- Howells, John, 1995. "A socio-cognitive approach to innovation," Research Policy, Elsevier, vol. 24(6), pages 883-894, November.
- Piercy, Nigel F. & Harris, Lloyd C. & Lane, Nikala, 2002. "Market orientation and retail operatives' expectations," Journal of Business Research, Elsevier, vol. 55(4), pages 261-273, April.
More about this item
StatisticsAccess and download statistics
All material on this site has been provided by the respective publishers and authors. You can help correct errors and omissions. When requesting a correction, please mention this item's handle: RePEc:spr:qualqt:v:15:y:1981:i:3:p:225-247. See general information about how to correct material in RePEc.
For technical questions regarding this item, or to correct its authors, title, abstract, bibliographic or download information, contact: (Sonal Shukla) or (Rebekah McClure). General contact details of provider: http://www.springer.com .
If you have authored this item and are not yet registered with RePEc, we encourage you to do it here. This allows to link your profile to this item. It also allows you to accept potential citations to this item that we are uncertain about.
We have no references for this item. You can help adding them by using this form .
If you know of missing items citing this one, you can help us creating those links by adding the relevant references in the same way as above, for each refering item. If you are a registered author of this item, you may also want to check the "citations" tab in your RePEc Author Service profile, as there may be some citations waiting for confirmation.
Please note that corrections may take a couple of weeks to filter through the various RePEc services.